Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
Hey, DHood! Great to hear you live on ST!
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 3
| visibility 1,006

Hey, DHood! Great to hear you live on ST!

Jul 2, 2020, 8:51 AM

David Hood was the interviewee for once last night on SportsTalk SC.

Kornblut is on vacation, so Matt Smith is running the show. He's more of a hardware guy than a software guy, so he's talking to people like our own DHood in order to compare notes about what's going on in the coverage of sports.

Smitty put in a plug for Tigernet's coverage of Clemson history and many of the "lookback" stories.

They discussed the anticipated rise of UNC in the ACC. David told about a conversation he had with Tommy Bowden. They discussed travel arrangements for 120 players, coaches and staff in the age of Covid.

One last observation: the littlest Hood (sorry, forgot the tyke's name) got a brief moment of airtime at the start of the interview. Either Nikki came and relieved Daddy to free him up for the interview, or Daddy got the bottle plugged in and did a great multitasked interview!

I don't recall how old the little guy is. Is he still on a bottle?

Anyway, congrats, David. It was good to hear you represent Clemson and your work on Tigernet.

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Please don't encourage her***

Jul 2, 2020, 8:53 AM

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Aspiring member of the TigerNet Sewer Dwellers

Re: Hey, DHood! Great to hear you live on ST!

Jul 2, 2020, 10:34 AM

Thanks Rw43. Eli is 21 months and off the bottle, but we were at the park. The noise you heard was his disgust that I had stopped pushing the swing. So I was pushing the swing and doing the interview.

badge-seniorwriter.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: Hey, DHood! Great to hear you live on ST!

Jul 2, 2020, 11:16 AM

21 months! Wow, time flies, and how they grow up so fast. He didn't exactly steal the mike; if listeners didn't know you had a child they might not have even paid attention.

Thanks for the response.

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Replies: 3
| visibility 1,006
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic