Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
Why does Dabo always have to play by the rules?
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 16
| visibility 1

Why does Dabo always have to play by the rules?

Dec 25, 2018, 5:26 PM

I’m probably going to get criticized for this. But if Dabo truly believes his players then why not play them. Ignore the ncaa and play them. Other coaches like Nick Saban would do it. And I doubt the NCAA would do anything about it. Even if they took the natty away after we win it. It doesn’t matter because everyone already seen us win it and knows clemson number one. I love Dabo he’s a good disciplinarian for those young men. But if he knows without a doubt they did nothing wrong then let them play. Because odds are after the game they be cleared anyway.

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: Why does Dabo always have to play by the rules?

Dec 25, 2018, 5:37 PM

I’d file for an injunction on imposition of sanctions and fight this thing out. I’d get the best products liability attorney money could by to show that supplements the NCAA approved contain or are contaminated with Ostarine. Then I’d file a suit against the NCAA.

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Dec 25, 2018, 5:44 PM

I totally agree with you. Accused and convicted are two very different things. But this is the NCAA, which means that any recourse to reason or fairness is off the table. And apparently Clemson doesn't have the guts to stand and protect its own people. P.C at its' best----or worst..

Marlborocountycoot = dgcannon39 = tiger michael = Reggaeman

Dec 25, 2018, 6:10 PM

u5c

Dec 25, 2018, 6:47 PM [ in reply to Re: Why does Dabo always have to play by the rules? ]

What in God’s name are you talking about? You honestly are the worst troll on this board. You’d be better off admitting you are a stank chicken than thinking people read your posts and think Clemson fans are as dumb as you.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Dec 25, 2018, 8:02 PM

Your the stupid person not me. If you want to be a buttwipe go ahead. But I just hate that 3 players that did nothing wrong. There being wrongfully punished. That’s not right

Dec 25, 2018, 9:43 PM

Two things:

1. My post wasn’t to you though I think your post was a horrific and incorehent, half-cocked and moronic submission that makes as much sense as your pitiful grammar. My post was to the other coot troll on the thread.

2. Did you really call someone a buttwipe?

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Dec 25, 2018, 10:33 PM

I have me a “happy buzz” going on , but even I noticed the “your vs you’re” and the “their vs they’re.” I’m sure there are others!

Because he's a Tiger

Dec 25, 2018, 6:07 PM

not a dirtpecker.

What do you think the AD and the ......

Dec 25, 2018, 6:54 PM

university's attorneys are doing????? Do you honestly think they're not giving this a fight????

Some live by a set of ethics that transcends wins & losses.***

Dec 25, 2018, 6:56 PM

Dec 25, 2018, 7:03 PM

Because if the NCAA upholds this and those players are suspended, we will vacate any win that happens after the suspension.

Dec 25, 2018, 7:09 PM

He is honest and follows rules. Moreover, wouldn't we have to vacate wins later?

Dec 25, 2018, 9:35 PM

Alabama didnt.

He's teaching these boys how to be men of faith in God,

Dec 25, 2018, 7:10 PM

faithful to their families always doing right. These boys include his own two sons. How can he teach them to live honest if he cheats?

Most if not all these kids are playing for Clemson just because their parents approve of the way Dabo lives and mentors the kids. Many of these kids if not all want to become men like Dabo.

If Dabo was like Saban and other coaches who put winning above all the kids wouldn't be here. We'd get those kids who take drugs, pull sex trains on girls and even rape some. Remember Winston?

We're right where we want to be. It isn't perfect but I hope if Dabo changes anything it's to make our program more moral and clean, certainly not the other direction.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpgringofhonor-clemsontiger1988-110.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: He's teaching these boys how to be men of faith in God,

Dec 25, 2018, 10:24 PM

How about the three kids getting screwed?

Re: He's teaching these boys how to be men of faith in God,

Dec 25, 2018, 10:28 PM

ICYMI , while the national press is all over us Bama quietly suspended 3 players for “violation of team rules”. Seems to me like they knew how to handle this with less hoopla

Replies: 16
| visibility 1
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic