Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
As if we didn't love Bouleware already. This is what
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 12
| visibility 1

As if we didn't love Bouleware already. This is what

Sep 4, 2016, 3:09 PM

he said regarding his penalty:
“I didn’t know the situation. I was just being an idiot. I made a dumb hit on the quarterback. I made the situation stressful and I almost cost us the game."

military_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

He's exactly right. I appreciate his self-awareness.***

Sep 4, 2016, 3:12 PM

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: He's exactly right. I appreciate his self-awareness.- uh

Sep 4, 2016, 3:15 PM

a little more last night during the game might have been helpful

badge-donor-05yr.jpgringofhonor-74tiger.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

He's blue collar. I messed up. Won't do it again....***

Sep 4, 2016, 3:12 PM

Re: He's blue collar. I messed up. Won't do it again....***

Sep 4, 2016, 3:32 PM

And that's all I need to hear. different "D" without that Tiger!!!

GO 10...GO TIGERS!!!

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpgmilitary_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

monter le cheval de fer
A coot will usually blink when hit in the head with a ball-peen hammer

Sep 4, 2016, 4:02 PM [ in reply to He's blue collar. I messed up. Won't do it again....*** ]

If only...seems like we've heard that from this kid before.
Time for Ben to get smart and live up to his potential instead of repeating same bad behavior over and over. Not recognizing that an interception on the 1 on 4th down makes us start at the goal line, whereas batting the ball down lets us start on the 10 instead. Stupid ego-driven penalty that cost 7 points in a close battle on the road. Taunting Cam Newton - embarrassing to the program to say the least. May have physical talent but needs to realize that making repeated mental mistakes and saying "I'm sorry" won't cut it. Act like you've been there...

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Sep 4, 2016, 4:03 PM

Welcome aboard.... -_-

2024 orange level member flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Sep 4, 2016, 4:53 PM [ in reply to Re: He's blue collar. I messed up. Won't do it again....*** ]

Dude.

No offense, but you need to get a clue.

Ben is who he is, and who he is is the heart and soul of this defense. Yes, there is some give and take with the way he plays at times, but the man puts his body on the barb wire game in and game out, and you want to act like he's not "living up to his potential?" Get real. This man played with one good arm late last year. He stopped Oklahoma's last drive single handedly in the Orange Bowl and even knocked their arrogant QB out of the game. Give the man some respect.

Sep 4, 2016, 5:21 PM [ in reply to Re: He's blue collar. I messed up. Won't do it again....*** ]

Have you ever played football?

In that case...

Sep 4, 2016, 4:29 PM

I hope we keep him.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpgringofhonor-clemsontiger1988-110.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Dabo could use this method and admit

Sep 4, 2016, 4:45 PM

he nearly cost the team a game. Nearly an epic meltdown mentally by coaches, but just like horseshoes and hand granades almost doesn't count. Our Tigers got the W, 1-0.

Tu the post, gpad he owned it, but what does he mean I didn't know the situation?***

Sep 4, 2016, 4:48 PM

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

null

Re: As if we didn't love Bouleware already. This is what

Sep 4, 2016, 4:54 PM

I noticed on a couple of plays on the ESPN report that he launched himself over a pile instead of adding some muscle to push the ball carrier back. Maybe he was too hyped?

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

"Dabo crushed my soul." --- Classof09

Replies: 12
| visibility 1
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic