Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
Tajh Doesn't Get It
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 52
| visibility 1

Tajh Doesn't Get It

Dec 2, 2013, 7:12 PM

Just saw an interview with Tajh on tv. The guy just doesn't get it after five years a Clemson. He said "there's bigger things than this game". WRONG Tajh!! You can take all your passing records and stats and put them where the sun don't shine. All you'll be remembered for is being the guy who lost all his games to the Gameclucks! Too bad it was never important enough to you. Enjoy your 10-2 record! You,the team, and especially the coaches let us all down and I don't think any of you understand. Give me 8-4 and beat Carolina any day.

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Bless your heart.***

Dec 2, 2013, 7:14 PM

badge-donor-10yr.jpg2006_nit_champ.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

We're friends. You laugh, I laugh. You cry, I cry. You jump off a bridge, I get in my boat and save your retarded a$$.

I was hoping after bottles rained down on them from coot

Dec 2, 2013, 7:14 PM

fans that they would finally get it but I guess not.

George Rogers won the Heisman, but never even scored against

Dec 3, 2013, 4:58 PM

Clemson. At least Tajh scored multiple times.

He is right. There are more important things than just 1 game.

There are bigger things than this game

Dec 2, 2013, 7:15 PM

But not for a QB at Clemson. I will remember Tajh being Absolutely average despite being surrounded by incredible talent.

Amazing what a Cootish outlook you have***

Dec 2, 2013, 7:16 PM

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

He's absolutely right . . . but here's the problem: he

Dec 2, 2013, 7:19 PM

shouldn't be feeling that way immediately following the game, as it appears he did, and he sure as heck shouldn't be saying it. I also have a big problem with all of the players who immediately took to twitter the next morning to thank the fans and talk about what a great season we had!

Am I the only one who thinks something is badly out of whack here? Of course our guys should pick themselves up, dust off, and get back at it, but it's almost as if this loss didn't really matter at all.

2024 purple level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

"Democracy is the theory that the common people know what they want, and deserve to get it good and hard."
- H. L. Mencken

Re: He's absolutely right . . . but here's the problem: he

Dec 2, 2013, 8:08 PM

Agree......"the" game is just not important enough any more. Maybe we need to sign more players from SC who undestand.

Good luck. SC is snapping all of them up.***

Dec 3, 2013, 4:59 PM

military_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

They have to have that mentality to keep going. And

Dec 3, 2013, 5:01 PM [ in reply to He's absolutely right . . . but here's the problem: he ]

actually they are grateful for the support of the fans.

I agree.

Dec 2, 2013, 7:19 PM

You have to have a will to win in adversity. For some reason, he is intimidated when he gets behind against equal talent with one week to prepare and against the coots. The team feeds off of him being uptight instead of loose. Ready for some moxie and swagger from Kelly and Watson!

you dont Get It

Dec 2, 2013, 7:20 PM

I will always ALWAYS remember new years eve LSU 4th and 16 and the comeback victory. I will always remember Beating #5GEorgia in a shootout I will always remember beating Virginia tech twice in the same year once in the ACCCG I will always remember ending defending national champ auburns win streak. Tajh has a legacy though stained by never beating his rival its very impressive. Jump on a differentg wagon dude

2024 purple level member flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

I have a brother in-law whose battling Stage 4 cancer -

Dec 2, 2013, 7:22 PM

that's bigger than this game. I have two growing boys - they are bigger than this game. I have aging parents - spending time with them is bigger than this game.

Shall I go on?

badge-donor-10yr.jpg2006_nit_champ.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

We're friends. You laugh, I laugh. You cry, I cry. You jump off a bridge, I get in my boat and save your retarded a$$.

yes we all think football is bigger than cancer***

Dec 2, 2013, 7:26 PM

Reading some of the posts in here, from time to time,

Jun 2, 2023, 9:07 PM

appears to give that impression.

I wish that I had aging parents.

Dec 2, 2013, 7:29 PM [ in reply to I have a brother in-law whose battling Stage 4 cancer - ]

That's a pretty big deal.

2009_nascar_champ.gif flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: I have a brother in-law whose battling Stage 4 cancer -

Dec 2, 2013, 8:37 PM [ in reply to I have a brother in-law whose battling Stage 4 cancer - ]

I'm so sorry about your brother-in-law. I, too received some bad news today. I'm with my daughter in Alaska (military base) and she received news that the wife of a very good friend of theirs shot their 6 yr old boy then turned the gun on herself. She was ex-military so she knew the kill shot. She left a 12-page suicide letter, but the GBI won't release it yet. All of our questions are "why"????

Re: I have a brother in-law whose battling Stage 4 cancer -

Dec 3, 2013, 12:07 PM [ in reply to I have a brother in-law whose battling Stage 4 cancer - ]

Sorry to hear about your brother-in-law. I fully understand as I have a family member battling cancer also and my Mother (Dad has passed on)is older and suffers from dementia. Please understand that my comments were limited to football and in no way should have been interpreted to compare it to more meaningful and serious issues we all deal with everyday. I just meant in the context of football, Boyd seemed to hide behind a flimsy excuse to blow off his subpar performance.
Best of luck to your brother-in-law and enjoy your time with your boys and your parents.
A football game is certainly far down the list of importance in life.

I've battled some difficult health problems in recent years.

Dec 3, 2013, 1:04 PM [ in reply to I have a brother in-law whose battling Stage 4 cancer - ]

Amazing what that does to your perspective. I don't think my priorities were ever as distorted as this guy's, but it is amazing how quickly I can get over losses after dealing with some of the stuff that I've fought through.

What is he suppose to say?

Dec 2, 2013, 7:23 PM

"Our seasons over, we should just throw in the towel,"

Despite popular believe, it was blatantly obvious that he was very upset with the loss. What more do you want for him? Do you want to cast stones at him? Crucify him? All because he doesn't say the exact things you are thinking?

Re: What is he suppose to say?

Dec 2, 2013, 8:14 PM

One thing I noticed saturday from my seats right above the entrance to the visitors locker room, is that as soon as the clock expired tajh made a straight line for the exit. He didn't hang around chatting or giving congratulations. I think tajh is a classy guy and not a sore loser. So my first impression on seeing him exit so quickly was that he was extremely dusappointed. Should he just say his career at clemson has been a waste of time? I think he is just trying to see the positive side of his time as the clemson qb and not linger on a bad situation. Tajh has been great for clemson and clemson has been great for tajh. I was, of course, happy with the win but I felt a little sad for him as he ran off the field. I doubt any gamecock or tiger fan wanted to win the game more than tajh.

Maybe he ran so a bottle wouldn't hit him!!***

Dec 2, 2013, 9:41 PM

badge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: Tajh Doesn't Get It

Dec 2, 2013, 7:25 PM

Take your donations and your season ticket money and buy u some Cheese for that wine be done with it. U know it is really easy to bash and run your mouth about a kid who set a standard at Clemson at the qb Pos. To be Blunt it is a Cowards way to act if u happy with being 8-4 and Beat Carolina then u know what become a Georgia fan. Just proved u not all in. Just Saying

#CANTFIXSTUPID

Dec 2, 2013, 8:05 PM

#cantfixstupid...you just proved it. Try writing a coherent post next time.

#can'ttypeenglish***

Dec 3, 2013, 4:04 PM [ in reply to Re: Tajh Doesn't Get It ]

military_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Unfortunately now I will remember Nuk, Catman and our defense beating LSU

Tajh did a great job throwing deep passes that required touch and timing against man coverage. The rest of the time he throws a screen and let's our talented receivers win ball games.

Wow, talk about not getting it...

Dec 2, 2013, 7:37 PM

You do realize all those screen passes are because that was the play Morris called, right?

And you do also realize Nuk, Catman and our defense were on the field for those losses to USuCk?

Wow. Tajh had been a hell of a representative

for this university. I wouldn't be surprised if some of the posters in this thread were part of the group that egged his house. This is a kid that had played his heart out the ENTIRE time he has been here. Please get a little perspective.

People that can't differentiate

Dec 2, 2013, 7:29 PM

Crtisim of Tajh the player and Tajh the person need a little perspective.

criticism and personal attacks.

Dec 2, 2013, 7:36 PM

E.g. "stick your records where the sun don't shine" are two different things entirely. One is completely uncalled for. Again, it's a football game. Get some perspective. There are bigger things.

Also, inb4 "you're not a true fan"
'06 graduate, wife is '07 graduate, I fight with my coot family every year AND I wore my orange on Sunday to continue to support my tigers.

Dec 2, 2013, 7:37 PM

Wow, miss Tommy Bowden much? What a moronic post...

Is Tajh a good QB in a great system or a great Qb in a good system?

Dec 2, 2013, 7:39 PM

In my opinion, he is a good QB in a great system. I can see the glassed over eyes against FSU, USC, for the past two years. He is not a vocal leader like Newton, Shaw, Winston, etc. He should have been in the face of Humphries, etc like Whitehurst was a leader. At one point I saw some fire in him but it was too little too late. He is a great athlete and person but he didn't have the fire in his belly like Kelly and Watson have or appear to have.

Re: Is Tajh a good QB in a great system or a great Qb in a good system?

Dec 2, 2013, 8:02 PM

Neither...

Dec 2, 2013, 7:41 PM

. Give me
> 8-4 and beat Carolina any day.

These just simple minded folk.

Dec 2, 2013, 7:57 PM

This is just dumb.

Oh the irony of saying someone doesn't get it...

Dec 2, 2013, 8:07 PM

And following it with "Enjoy your 10-2 record, I'll take 8-4..."

Yeah, TAJH DOESN'T GET IT...sigh.

He is weak

Dec 2, 2013, 8:12 PM

The reason Charlie won 4 in a row vs the coots is he was mentally strong. Taking a beating like he did in the Tangerine Bowl turned him into a man. B0yd woulda tapped out of that game. never woulda finished.

Re: He is weak

Dec 2, 2013, 8:31 PM

Agree Charlie stronger in a lot of ways

Re: He is weak

Dec 3, 2013, 12:22 PM [ in reply to He is weak ]

I must take objection to that. The LSU game showed me
he is a man, but he is mentally weak. He had that "Deer
in the headlight" look again Saturday. He was scared and it showed. The pro scouts saw it too. Their comments indicate that they wonder if he has the right mental approach for the game. I would say he dropped to 4th round or worse unless he has a huge bowl game.

LOL seriously? Whitehurst was overrated IMO.

Dec 3, 2013, 12:22 PM [ in reply to He is weak ]

He was a good drop-back passer, but an incredibly frustrating player to watch. The Coot teams he beat were not nearly the caliber of the Coot teams Tajh has faced over the last three years. Plus, Whitehurst threw a lot more interceptions and wasn't close to the leader Tajh is. My lasting memory of Whitehurst is him sitting on the bench criticizing his teammates because he didn't think they did something right. I'm sure he wouldn't have taken such criticism in reverse.

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

"All those 'Fire Brownell' guys can kiss it." -Joseph Girard III

"Everybody needs to know that Coach Brownell is arguably the best coach to come through Clemson." -PJ Hall

Good points

Dec 2, 2013, 8:40 PM

LSU was special!

Dec 2, 2013, 9:47 PM

Tell 'em COOT!!!

I agree! Tajh just repeating what Dabo says.***

Dec 3, 2013, 12:17 PM

Strongly disagree with you on this.***

Dec 3, 2013, 12:18 PM

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

"All those 'Fire Brownell' guys can kiss it." -Joseph Girard III

"Everybody needs to know that Coach Brownell is arguably the best coach to come through Clemson." -PJ Hall

Dec 3, 2013, 12:55 PM

Let's force them to live in SC the rest of their lives, after they loose this game.

You need therapy. Tajh may not "get it" according to you,

Dec 3, 2013, 1:00 PM

but I'm willing to bet that with his healthy perspective toward football he is going to live a more fulfilling life than you. Tajh wins.

You're such a loser with that attitude. You're not a tiger.

Take your coot thinking elsewhere***

Dec 3, 2013, 1:38 PM

National obscurity and blue turf must be on your wish list..

Dec 3, 2013, 1:55 PM

...because that's all you'll ever get going 8-4 and beating Carolina every year.

I'll take BCS bowls and playoff appearances, even if it happens to come with a few losing streaks to the Coots.

You are a sad, small person.***

Dec 3, 2013, 1:58 PM

^^ This ******

Dec 3, 2013, 2:03 PM

Dec 3, 2013, 2:10 PM

He had better NEVER set foot back on this campus with an attitude like that!
He has all the records for himself and we get this thrown in our face!
What a joke for him to say that crap!

Tajh didn't get it***

Dec 3, 2013, 2:13 PM

I'm sure he's just trying to get ready for a possible bcs

Dec 3, 2013, 4:30 PM

bowl game. Yeah losing to Carolina again sucked, and it needs to end... but there's still a bowl game left this season. Tajh doesn't need to be focusing on the past.

GO TIGERS

Replies: 52
| visibility 1
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic