Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
Recruit Update: Clowney Confirms Leaders
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 21
| visibility 1

Recruit Update: Clowney Confirms Leaders

Feb 5, 2011, 6:26 PM

Clowney Confirms Leaders

Read Update »

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Reel him in, Dabo!!!!***

Feb 5, 2011, 7:14 PM

if Clowney really is "messing with us" like some people on

Feb 5, 2011, 7:44 PM

here say, it's doing more damage to the Coots' psyche than ours. he's icing on the cake for us. meanwhile those sad little chickens are sweating like crazy watching him parade around in Clemson gear and giving us props on TV.

badge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Watch him go to Bama....

Feb 5, 2011, 7:47 PM

:)

badge-ringofhonor-clemsonsteve02.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: if Clowney really is "messing with us" like some people on

Feb 5, 2011, 7:48 PM [ in reply to if Clowney really is "messing with us" like some people on ]

this kid does not come across as a run of the mill ######### like garcia...I think he is sincere and wants to do what is best for him and that is why I think he will come with us. He will be back on campus saturday and will choose us the following Monday....USuC has nothing to offer him but plenty to offer Carroll

true but he dont look at it like that...

Feb 5, 2011, 7:50 PM [ in reply to if Clowney really is "messing with us" like some people on ]

he a fan of the coots looks at it as he is ripping the coots rivals a new one.

It Ain't Over Til The Fat Lady Sings..J.C. hear TIGER RAG***

Feb 5, 2011, 8:20 PM

Go TIGERS!

badge-donor-10yr.jpgringofhonorlightbulbbill.jpgmilitary_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

He's Not "Messing With Us"

Feb 5, 2011, 9:11 PM [ in reply to if Clowney really is "messing with us" like some people on ]

I'm from York County and know quite a few people in Rock Hill...nobody "in the know", mind you...but when I've asked about Clowney, they all say that this kid does things his own way and that he's an independent thinker. My hope is that he sees that something special is brewing in Tigertown and wants to be apart of it. I think we have a legit shot at him. His heart may be telling him carolina, but I suspect his head may be telling him Clemson. We shall see which one wins out.

Re: He's Not "Messing With Us"

Feb 5, 2011, 9:41 PM

He should listen to his head, then.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Yeah, well the body part I listened to at that age wasn't

Feb 6, 2011, 11:11 AM

listed so perhaps he has a brain.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpgringofhonor-clemsontiger1988-110.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Because of his character, Clowney is going to in a very

Feb 5, 2011, 10:04 PM [ in reply to if Clowney really is "messing with us" like some people on ]

respectful way. He is going to say, It was a very hard decision to make after his visit to Clemson. But as a life long fan of the gamecocks, He is going to spend his next 3 to 4 years as a Clemson TIGER. Korncoot would pass completely OUT !!!!

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

I'd love to land King Kong, but

Feb 5, 2011, 10:17 PM

IMHP this is all orchestratd by the evil genius that is SOS.

Just 14 short months ago it was Clemson Carolina week, I was at a conference in Columbia listening to 107.5. All the callers were singing the praises of Dabo, distressing over us having hired a young enrgetic leader while they were stuck with an old legend who the game had passed by. Why if SC lost to Clemson AGAIN Spurrier had to go...they had to find a young energetic future.

Fast forward 14 months the chickens have won 2 in a row, and played in an SEC championship game (I guess you can say they played in that game) Chicken fans feel good...but wait Clemson isn't dead in fact hey are whipping SC's chicken feather tail in recruiting. Just signing one stud while significant, will not swing the balance of power. So Spurrier crafted a plan....Clowney would delay until after NSD and then announce for USC after flirting with Clemson to affirm (in the eyes of the #####) that SC is n a superior position...th last shot of the long lay off a recruiting "win" for SC...in fact I would not be surprised to learn that JC actually faxed in his LOI on NSDbut it is not being released just to build drama...

Re: I'd love to land King Kong, but

Feb 6, 2011, 4:50 AM

Actually, you may be correct. From what I've heard, Elvis is still alive and well and living in cola and is advising spurlid on how to make his show more dramatic.

Re: I'd love to land King Kong, but

Feb 6, 2011, 9:25 AM

Nah, Elvis is at the beach with John Kennedy and Bruce Lee drinking pina coladas and laughing at all the people who think they are dead.

military_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

The reason this country has a future.

THANK YOU FOR ALL YOU DO

QUICK! We still have time to pull together 200k!!!***

Feb 5, 2011, 10:32 PM

Re: QUICK! We still have time to pull together 200k!!!***

Feb 6, 2011, 3:50 PM

I have a buddy that works at Seasons by the lake in Clemson. Maybe we can arrange it so that Jadeveon can live there for free!

Roll Tide***

Feb 6, 2011, 9:22 AM

badge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

I think Clowney drops Clemson

Feb 6, 2011, 11:27 AM

because we keep using this pic of him...

What about the Rock Hill Bagman?

Feb 6, 2011, 3:15 PM

Are y'all prepared to outbid him?

Message was edited by: Bookmaker03®

Well, ya see,,,,

Feb 6, 2011, 3:20 PM

there is something in the bagman's way right now. A simple little LOI surfaced and the money man has had to lay low for a while. He may surface again soon...in the form of his name in some postal stuff the NCAA sends out.

So, if Clowney picks USC

Feb 6, 2011, 4:09 PM

We didn't pay him?

that's a cool pic***

Feb 6, 2011, 4:10 PM

Replies: 21
| visibility 1
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic