Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
Herschel Walker on Fox and Friends
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - General Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 58
| visibility 1

Herschel Walker on Fox and Friends

Oct 13, 2018, 7:31 AM

Defending Kanye West and praising the administration. He's pretty impressive, but we taught him a lesson in Death Valley.

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: Herschel Walker on Fox and Friends

Oct 13, 2018, 7:44 AM

So much so that his nephew decided to play for us.

military_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Oct 13, 2018, 7:51 AM

I watched that thing between DT and Kanye yesterday . Not being political here , but to me it seemed like Kanye West was off of his medications . He looked wild eyed , his agitated state was quite obvious . Anybody have any insight as to whether or not this man has any history of mental illness ?

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

DB23

Oct 13, 2018, 7:54 AM

Yes....I bet he’d make for some live posts in the lunge.

2024 orange level member flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Oct 13, 2018, 7:54 AM [ in reply to Re: Herschel Walker on Fox and Friends ]

He might look wild eyed but he’s right

Oct 13, 2018, 8:03 AM

I don't listen to too much that entertainers say about the political arena . I often question their motives .
Just an observation about Kanye West . I don't debate politics .

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

DB23

Oct 13, 2018, 8:11 AM

Good skepticism about entertainers. That’s why I don’t trust Trump. I never know who I’m watching, the old failed businessman Donald Trump or the fictional genius Donald Trump from the Apprentice.

Oct 13, 2018, 8:29 AM

It’s president trump you’re watching. The one that cares about our country

He might care about our country, but

Oct 14, 2018, 6:07 PM

not as much as he cares about his own pocket book.

I don't like mixing entertainment and politics...

Oct 13, 2018, 8:54 AM [ in reply to Re: Herschel Walker on Fox and Friends ]

Quite frankly - who cares what some entertainer/sports figure/recording artist thinks? Why are their opinions any more valid than anyone else? That fact is most of these Hollywood and recording artist types aren't as educated or more informed than the general public. I find most of them to be full of cr*p living in a bubble surrounded by sycophants who cater to their narcissistic egos. Why would anyone listen to what these idiots think? I just wish all these entertainment folks would shut up about politics and go about their profession like the rest of us. I don't ask my plumber for political commentary when he comes to unclog my drain so I darn sure don't want to hear political bloviating from a bunch of holier than thou entertainment wankers.

Regarding Trump or any other politician - I judge them by their actions more than their rhetoric. By that measure, Trump has done more of what he said he would do on the campaign trail than any other President I can recall in long time.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpgmilitary_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: I don't like mixing entertainment and politics...

Oct 13, 2018, 9:14 AM

" I don't ask my plumber for political commentary when he comes to unclog my drain..."

But, what about "Joe the plumber"? We're supposed to care about him, aren't we?

Oct 13, 2018, 9:18 AM [ in reply to I don't like mixing entertainment and politics... ]

Is Mexico still paying for our wall? How are those payments coming along?

Oct 13, 2018, 9:58 AM

Carlsbad® said:

Is Mexico still paying for our wall? How are those payments coming along?

Fair enough but you will notice I used the words "Trump has done more of what he said he would do" - I didn't use the word "all of what he said he would do". Quite frankly, I don't who care pays for the wall so long as it gets built and with the renegotiated Mexican trade agreement the money that will stay in the USA instead of flowing South to Mexico is a darn good start. But if you want a pretty good list of the promises Trump has kept here is a pretty good list:

https://www.washingtonexaminer.com/washington-secrets/trumps-list-289-accomplishments-in-just-20-months-relentless-promise-keeping

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpgmilitary_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Oct 13, 2018, 3:53 PM

Long story short you fell for a charlatan and you're an idiot. Anyone who supports this dung is trash as well. You are trash. I know him personally. You are garbage and a fool.

Oct 14, 2018, 3:38 PM

Carlsbad® said:

Long story short you fell for a charlatan and you're an idiot. Anyone who supports this dung is trash as well. You are trash. I know him personally. You are garbage and a fool.

Hmmm... So personal attacks it is.... Just shows you are not capable of putting forth a coherent denial of the fact that Trump is doing what he said he would do. I don't care if Trump is a charlatan - as long as he carries out the agenda he ran on I'll vote for him every time. Good luck overcoming your TDS mental disorder - I hear a good dose of Mark Levin might be your only hope for a cure...

Oct 14, 2018, 7:52 PM [ in reply to Re: I don't like mixing entertainment and politics... ]

Why to tell it to that h8r!!!!!

Love wins.

And “angry mobs” is a GOP myth-hoax.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

"Anybody that says Coach Brownell is the best coach to come through Clemson is going to start an argument." -JP Hall

Oct 13, 2018, 2:06 PM [ in reply to Re: I don't like mixing entertainment and politics... ]

You heard about NAFTA being replaced? That's how they'll be paying for it.

+1Totally agree tabbyplague®! It's like he's going down his

Oct 13, 2018, 11:07 AM [ in reply to I don't like mixing entertainment and politics... ]

list of items he campaigned on and is checking off one by one why the left screams and hollers the whole and give him no credit. Go Tigers!

Oct 13, 2018, 11:32 AM [ in reply to Re: Herschel Walker on Fox and Friends ]

I think I’ll trust the man who gave us 3.8% unemployment and 4.3% GDP growth. Oh and great constitutional judges to the bench as well.
But hey, why not complain about the minutia like the rest of the left.

Oct 14, 2018, 7:35 PM [ in reply to Re: Herschel Walker on Fox and Friends ]

Fake news and delusional.

Unquestionably the best President ever for this time in history. Thank You Lord.

PS, By chance did anyone see the Turkey released pastor and wife meet and pray over President Trump. Remarkable. Thankful to have a God fearing and professing man as Pres.

Oct 13, 2018, 9:15 AM [ in reply to Re: Herschel Walker on Fox and Friends ]

Agree with u 100% dug. That is not what I come to Tigernet for.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Here's what no one is talking about from that meeting

Oct 13, 2018, 10:51 AM [ in reply to Re: Herschel Walker on Fox and Friends ]

Kanye has the ear of the police in Chicago. Trump has stated he's in favor of instituting stop and frisk in Chicago. Kanye said he'd spoken with the Chicago police and they and he thought it was a bad idea. What happened? Trump basically backed off, saying he's open to anything that solves the problem. So the entertainer had real influence communicating the views of local police.

Seems to me we need more of that kind of give and take. To bad so many refuse to even talk about things due to tribalism.

Name another entertainer who's had that type impact. I'm no fan of Kanye's music as I don't listen to rap. But the guy is seriously invested in his hometown. What's really disgusting is how black liberals basically called him every name in the book because he's not part of their tribe. They have zero impact on the conversation or solving the problems.

I'll take the eccentric, extremely successful entertainer who's actually trying to do something positive

Re: Here's what no one is talking about from that meeting

Oct 13, 2018, 11:22 AM

I'm glad you highlighted this aspect of that meeting in the oval office. Like you, I'm not a fan of Kanye's music (and I do like rap music a lot), but I have to give him credit for making an actual attempt to fix a big problem in Chicago. Too many people in general, are only about finger-pointing and divisive rhetoric, but take absolutely no action.

2024 purple level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Sometimes the road to the truth is so elusive it's confusing and reality becomes illusion.

the refusal to debate politics is a quality

Oct 14, 2018, 3:46 PM [ in reply to Re: Herschel Walker on Fox and Friends ]

to be admired. I'm especially impressed at the refusal to do so on the football board of tigernet.

badge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Oct 13, 2018, 9:19 AM [ in reply to Re: Herschel Walker on Fox and Friends ]

Actually I do think Kanye has had some mental health issues. That's one of the areas that Herschel defended saying that he, himself, had checked into a mental health facility after leaving football to get help with anger issues.

Oct 13, 2018, 10:03 AM [ in reply to Re: Herschel Walker on Fox and Friends ]

Exactly what did West say that makes you think he is mentally unstable? He made some good points I thought. Of course the left will attack him.

Oct 13, 2018, 10:23 AM

I didn't mention what he said as being the thing that gave me pause when watching . He looked as if he had shown up at his own intervention .
It was his body language . He was clearly in an agitated state and he looked very unevenly balanced .
Just my opinion . I'm not a professional and I rarely stay at a Holiday Inn Express.

DB23

Which one? There are several of him.***

Oct 13, 2018, 7:56 AM

badge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Tiger/Terrier

Oct 13, 2018, 8:15 AM

If by teaching him a lesson you mean holding him to only 111 yards....then yeah. You taught him a lesson.

But Uncle Hersh had to go somewhere else

Oct 13, 2018, 8:20 AM

To see what an end zone looked like...... 111yds in the middle of the field = 0.

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: But Uncle Hersh had to go somewhere else

Oct 13, 2018, 8:26 AM

Why did the I Formation totally disappear?

Oct 13, 2018, 8:26 AM [ in reply to Re: Herschel Walker on Fox and Friends ]

Who won that game by the way ?

Asking for a supermutt51 .

DB23

Oct 13, 2018, 9:10 AM

Clemson. Let him know how Herschel's other two with Clemson went.

The way the Libtards have attacked Kenye shows what

Oct 13, 2018, 9:26 AM

they're all about.

How long have we watched them treat Lindsey like their favorite Repub,only to resort to using what THEY have termed as hate speech after he found his bawls.

If you don't realize Kanye needs stronger meds then your

Oct 13, 2018, 9:46 AM

Head is in the sand. Dude is certified crazy.

LOL

Oct 13, 2018, 9:48 AM

Keep towing the Party line.

Re: LOL

Oct 13, 2018, 9:50 AM

Isn't that what you are doing?

Exactly, all of a sudden Kanye is a black political savant.

Oct 13, 2018, 10:02 AM

Previously, I bet most of the folks championing him lately would have made very disparaging remarks. Some people love to have their opinions echoed, truth be gone.

Oct 13, 2018, 10:32 AM

Lmao! Even South Carolina has a Heisman Trophy winner.

Oct 13, 2018, 10:35 AM

The Heisman is a participation trophy .

Anybody decomutt today ?

DB23

Oct 13, 2018, 11:28 AM

Did you miss our Rivals100 commit safety Lewis Cine this week? Of course you didn't. I bet Francis was pissed. Lol!

Oct 13, 2018, 11:53 AM

So 2 steps back and 1 step forward ?

DB23

Already have 4... Guess your boy didn't make the cut...***

Oct 14, 2018, 7:48 PM [ in reply to Re: Herschel Walker on Fox and Friends ]

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Oct 15, 2018, 8:05 AM [ in reply to Re: Herschel Walker on Fox and Friends ]

Did you miss that beat down LSU put on you this weekend? Of course you didn't. I bet Mr. Supermutt was pissed. Lol!

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Oct 13, 2018, 10:39 AM

Majority of entertertainers are wild eyed, outspoken, liberals. Media gives them a pass to be jerks.

Oct 13, 2018, 11:55 AM

I wish Herschel had been in the feminine personality when he played us.

The Hip Hop bored is that way ------------------------->***

Oct 13, 2018, 11:54 AM

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpgringofhonor-clemsontiger1988-110.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: The Hip Hop bored is that way ------------------------->***

Oct 13, 2018, 12:12 PM

Link? Are you shore? I couldn't find it. ;<)

2024 purple level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Sometimes the road to the truth is so elusive it's confusing and reality becomes illusion.

Looks like we have armchair psychiatrists as well as coaches on here

Oct 13, 2018, 12:14 PM

Re: Looks like we have armchair psychiatrists as well as coaches on here

Oct 13, 2018, 1:20 PM

Good points. Only Kanye and his doctor knows the status of his mental health. FWIW, Kanye addressed the bipolar disorder diagnosis during his meeting with POTUS. He stated that a neuropyschologist determined he was misdiagnosed.

Oct 13, 2018, 1:26 PM

Good points. Only Kanye and his doctor knows the status of his mental health. FWIW, Kanye addressed the bipolar disorder diagnosis during his meeting with POTUS. He stated that a neuropyschologist determined he was misdiagnosed.

'Misdiagnosed', not hardly. That is the wrong dude to speak on 13th amendment, welfare, etc for any group of people. Oh, well back to Clemson sports, unless we want his genius opinion on that. Crickets.

Oct 13, 2018, 1:45 PM

"Only Kanye and his doctor knows the status of his mental health."

Yeah not too sure about that part

Oct 13, 2018, 1:28 PM [ in reply to Re: Looks like we have armchair psychiatrists as well as coaches on here ]

Oct 13, 2018, 1:28 PM

You know you’re on the wrong side of an issue when Kanye West is in your corner.

badge-donor-15yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

What about Jim Brown, Hershel Walker, et al.***

Oct 13, 2018, 1:31 PM

badge-donor-15yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Oct 13, 2018, 2:16 PM [ in reply to Re: Herschel Walker on Fox and Friends ]

The issue of reducing crime in Chicago?

Oct 13, 2018, 2:22 PM [ in reply to Re: Herschel Walker on Fox and Friends ]

But Kanye is in your corner too. He is trying to get people to listen to each other. This new thing of party over country has got to stop

Oct 14, 2018, 6:09 PM

Quote: "I find most of them to be full of cr*p living in a bubble surrounded by sycophants who cater to their narcissistic egos. Why would anyone listen to what these idiots think?"

Are you talking about politicians or entertainers?

Don't know about him, but I would certainly say "BOTH!"***

Oct 14, 2018, 7:51 PM

Replies: 58
| visibility 1
Archives - General Boards Archive
add New Topic