Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
Here is what we learned yesterday from The Left
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - General Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 26
| visibility 738

Here is what we learned yesterday from The Left

Mar 18, 2019, 6:39 AM

There is more 'Christians(read:White Supremacist)' killing Extremist Islamics and Muslims and those poor innocent sympathizers, than Muslims/Islamic Terrorists offing the rest of the peaceful world. War counts in the tally (Thus, American solders are all Christian, White Supremacist and baby killers). 911 doesn't count.

View Foils with contrarian data, but are spun based on an absolute differentation of attacks .vs deaths. What facade they want to get you to swallow: number of attacks by Fundamentalist within the US is worse than more killed in the US by Muslim Terrorist.

They'll tell you Fundamentalist are the real world problem. Not Extremist that want to kill all America because we won't convert to their kooky absolutist religion.

Islams and Muslims in America are peaceful. So, the Extremist must be Bush family, Brietbart and Fox-invented.

Meanwhile, you tell thesefuckers Obama would have pushed daisies, if Fundamentalists were as strong as they say. Then, don't wanna hear it that Pelosi bought the Fundamentalist off to keep Obama vertical.

-PhD

2005_ncaa_champ.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

I've been wrong two times, but this isn't one of them.

I tried to make sense of that. Really. I did.

Mar 18, 2019, 7:23 AM

Not sure if it was the grammar or the fact that it was all over the place and incoherent. Or both. Not sure. But I made the effort.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpgringofhonor-tiggity-110.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: Here is what we learned yesterday from The Left

Mar 18, 2019, 8:30 AM

At no point in your rambling, incoherent response were you even close to anything that could be considered a rational thought. Everyone in this room is now dumber for having listened to it. I award you no points, and may God have mercy on your soul.

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Oops

Mar 18, 2019, 8:43 AM

Next time I'll run it through my union puke, factory line assembler filter. Guaranteed to translate at half IQ level for/to you.

-Tesla

Your filter is reversed... Not half... Double might work.***

Mar 18, 2019, 9:09 AM

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Your brain operates like a diode.

Mar 18, 2019, 3:21 PM

Those of the know of diodes in filters, reversing the filter won't work.

Stick with things you know. All the world is a nail and you opine yourself as a hammer.

It's a laugher with your war take of yesterday, you pound your own nuts with that hammer.

-Tesla, PhD

Which war...?***

Mar 18, 2019, 8:03 PM

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Too many hallucinations from 30 hours ago?

Mar 18, 2019, 8:36 PM

https://www.tigernet.com/forum/message/Heres-a-start-probably-from-a-site-youd-frequent-25204732

Get to thinking now: Make the lie big enough and everybody will believe. You know the theory: The more outrageous the claim, the more likely the tale will be swallowed.

-DNT

You never answered the original question... SOP it seems.

Mar 18, 2019, 8:47 PM

I stepped on a pile of you so it's time to scrape my boot clean, bag it, and move on. You offer no debate, no discussion, no anything other than infantile ramblings and name-calling. I tried but now I'll just avoid the 'landmines' and interact with the adults... Bye, now...

You should run away

Mar 18, 2019, 9:03 PM

You can't defend yourself from the joke of using war like it was as assassination on Muslims. No one thinks as your do.

Solos: Glibido: All talk and no action.

-Doc Nikola Tesla

I'll ask again. That war was because of what...?***

Mar 18, 2019, 9:17 PM

Just like Toogie.

Mar 19, 2019, 3:18 AM

When getting whipped in an argument, talk it into a circle/ act aloof. Your answer came in another thread, to which you babbled meaninglessly.

Bullshityourself and hope others of a jackassear will go down in flames with you.

-PhD

Re: Just like Toogie.

Mar 19, 2019, 5:50 AM

Would you mind putting a coherent thought together and getting back to everyone?

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Hey, didn't Crump and them have to reprimand you...

Mar 20, 2019, 8:00 AM [ in reply to Just like Toogie. ]

For basically stalking Toogie? I mean, I didn't like the guy's posts either, but I'm pretty sure you proved how mentally unhinged you were during that time.

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

[Catahoula] used to be almost solely a PnR rascal, but now has adopted shidpoasting with a passion. -bengaline

You are the meme master. - RPMcMurphy®

Trump is not a phony. - RememberTheDanny

Always thought Toogie was pretty level headed.***

Mar 20, 2019, 9:22 AM

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpgringofhonor-jospehg.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

He was probably an OK dude...

Mar 20, 2019, 3:01 PM

But he eventually reached a point where his presence here was just to needle, troll, and rub scores in Clemson fans' faces, and he was allowed to do it well past the amount it should have been on a Clemson board.

Still a better guy than the Doc, though.

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

[Catahoula] used to be almost solely a PnR rascal, but now has adopted shidpoasting with a passion. -bengaline

What ain't no country I ever heard of...

Mar 18, 2019, 9:12 AM

do they speak english in What?

2024 purple level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpgbadge-ringofhonor-fordprefect.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Ever noticed that Jules calls Brett, “Brad”

Mar 18, 2019, 12:10 PM

in one part? “Check out the big brain on Brad?”

Maybe it’s because Brett and Brad are such white names and so similar.

Kind of like the Asian guy in Seinfeld calling George Costanza to the phone by yelling “Cartwright...Cartwright”

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpgringofhonor-jospehg.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

This is exactly what I would expect

Mar 18, 2019, 9:15 AM

from somebody pretending to be smart.

Enough large words in the text to make reading difficult but can't use the words around it for the large words to make sense and give a flow to the text.

I award you no points.

I like your funny words magic man

Please see medical attention

Mar 18, 2019, 9:50 AM

You may be having a stroke...none of that was even remotely coherent.

If all you leftist critics out there woulda read

Mar 18, 2019, 10:21 AM

summa the stuff Doc was referring to from yesterday posts, instead of just being ***wholes about it, you would know what he is talking about....

Dr. Nikola Tesla

Bengal

Mar 18, 2019, 11:32 AM

It's time to shift out of first gear with these Dullards. Perform brain surgery on these Lefties with a Monkey Wrench.

-Nikoli

Instead of trying to be all cool and writing with way too

Mar 18, 2019, 12:04 PM

much flair, write more like Hemingway:

https://www.enchantingmarketing.com/write-like-hemingway/

Good read...***

Mar 18, 2019, 12:15 PM

Tiggity = leftist???***

Mar 18, 2019, 11:59 AM [ in reply to If all you leftist critics out there woulda read ]

Re: Tiggity = anomaly in the bunch

Mar 18, 2019, 12:44 PM

??

His posts are almost always psycho-babble...

Mar 18, 2019, 2:18 PM [ in reply to If all you leftist critics out there woulda read ]

And oddly flirtatious name-calling. Why should anyone click on anything he writes and take it seriously?

Replies: 26
| visibility 738
Archives - General Boards Archive
add New Topic