Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
Mark Levin interview with Dr. Fauci
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 41
| visibility 1

Mark Levin interview with Dr. Fauci

Mar 23, 2020, 9:59 AM

Mark Levin interviewed Dr. Fauci last night on his Life, Liberty, and Levin show. Definitely worth a watch - particularly the last two questions of the interview. This interview dispels some of the "fake news" and partisan talking points regarding the administrations response and President Trump in particular. Even if you don't like Mark Levin it is worth a watch:

https://youtu.be/_4zNp_npO1I

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpgmilitary_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: Thank You Airborne.

Mar 23, 2020, 10:02 AM

WWG1WGA

badge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Mar 23, 2020, 10:20 AM

Splain to this technology challenges what this means. Wwg1... Tia

badge-donor-05yr.jpg2016_pickem_champ.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Where We Go One

Mar 23, 2020, 5:30 PM

We Go All !

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Mar 23, 2020, 1:05 PM [ in reply to Re: Thank You Airborne. ]

Q sent me

Re: Mark Levin interview with Dr. Fauci

Mar 23, 2020, 10:11 AM

Thanks for posting.Sadly many people can’t see the forest for the trees due to their hate for Trump and Fox News.

2024 orange level member flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Mar 23, 2020, 10:21 AM

Thanks ...... excellent!

military_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Who does Dr. Fauci work for? I can’t remember

Mar 23, 2020, 10:31 AM

Is he part of the presidential administration or independent doctor?

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

What did he say that you disagree with?

Mar 23, 2020, 10:34 AM

Also, are you a physician?

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Aspiring member of the TigerNet Sewer Dwellers

Re: Who does Dr. Fauci work for? I can’t remember

Mar 23, 2020, 10:46 AM [ in reply to Who does Dr. Fauci work for? I can’t remember ]

He's the National Director of the NIAID. BRILLIANT man, an immunologist and has served throughout several administrations, independent not part of admin.

Mar 23, 2020, 11:03 AM [ in reply to Who does Dr. Fauci work for? I can’t remember ]

The deep state

Mar 23, 2020, 11:06 AM [ in reply to Who does Dr. Fauci work for? I can’t remember ]

HBROWN® said:

Is he part of the presidential administration or independent doctor?

Dr. Fauci is the director of the National Institute of Allergy and Infectious Disease (NIAID) - has been since 1984. The NIAID is a government organization. It is part of the National Institutes of Health (NIH) which falls under HHS. You can read all about Dr. Fauci here:

https://www.niaid.nih.gov/about/director

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpgmilitary_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Mar 23, 2020, 11:59 AM [ in reply to Who does Dr. Fauci work for? I can’t remember ]

He is independent, and has served as the leading expert disease and immunology advisor to at least 4 presidents (including Obama).

Mar 23, 2020, 10:32 AM

Thanks for posting. He has long been, as has Dr Birx, very sharp cookies. I feel blessed they are leading the task Force. I'm also very blessed that Trump's relationships with private business is so good.

It's easy for another pundit to drag out a doctor to say xyz isn't happening.e.. Having spent a 33 year career in government and trying to buy stuff, it's not that easy... But what they don't understand is what Trump did do is give all the state's freedoms from that bureaucratic tape. Unprecedented, and where that doc may be correct about supplies xyz etc, they fail to realize it's at the local level to where the frustration should be asked and directed... If the media understood that, they could affect more getting done locally.

For instance, said hospital could send a clerk to their local harbor freight store and buy all their supplies and in the end, get reimbursed... That's where I hold local news responsible.

badge-donor-05yr.jpg2016_pickem_champ.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Mar 23, 2020, 10:40 AM

I think Levin's show is the most important one being broadcast these days. We watch every Sunday evening and record. When his show first started it was predicted to fail as it gets a little deep sometimes. Ha! Seems the American people are smarter than some think and actually enjoy the no fluff discussions!

Life, Liberty and Levin is unlike any other show on TV and

Mar 23, 2020, 10:55 AM

particularly the 24 hour cable news networks. It is a "long interview" style show - there is no interrupting, no yelling, no arguing. It's not a 5 minute hit piece designed to excite some ideological crowd. Too often the media and politicians want us to believe that every issue can be solved with a 1 minute sound-bite solution. This show proves that more times than not, those 1 minute sound bites are BS.

Levin's interviews allow for depth of discussion on things that matter and avoids all the chatter that you see on other shows. Mark calmly asks questions and most importantly gives the guest all the time they need to answer the question without interruption. It is actually refreshing to see a show that allows for this depth of discussion without all the forced sensationalism, arguing and yelling.

Re: Life, Liberty and Levin is unlike any other show on TV and

Mar 23, 2020, 1:53 PM

Correct and those he calmly interviews aren't all conservatives, they're just smart people and authorities in their areas. They have well thought out positions. The only partisan interview I remember was with Sean Hannity, to be expected.

Re: Life, Liberty and Levin is unlike any other show on TV and

Mar 23, 2020, 1:57 PM [ in reply to Life, Liberty and Levin is unlike any other show on TV and ]

I enjoy Levin on bot radio and TV. Smart dude.

military_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Here is a Science magazine interview with Dr. Fauci

Mar 23, 2020, 10:56 AM

from yesterday as well.

I think it's important that we get unfiltered non-political info from scientists.

https://www.sciencemag.org/news/2020/03/i-m-going-keep-pushing-anthony-fauci-tries-make-white-house-listen-facts-pandemic

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: Here is a Science magazine interview with Dr. Fauci

Mar 23, 2020, 11:09 AM

Amen, Chuckston T-man.

Mar 23, 2020, 11:32 AM [ in reply to Here is a Science magazine interview with Dr. Fauci ]

Yeah.. not exactly an unbiased "science" interview. In the first paragraph the author states: "This interview has been edited for brevity and clarity." Yeah so we don't know exactly how it was changed - just a little bit of tweaking here or there to give a sensational headline perhaps...

Also seems the interviewer is awfully naive regarding China. He cares more about someone calling it the "China Virus" and lifting the flight restrictions on China than he does getting to the facts about the origins of the virus itself. Wasted interview that spent most of its time as "gotcha journalism". I think Dr. Fauci saw it as a waste of time too - look at his last answer: "I'm sorry. I was just looking at two text messages, one from a governor and one from the White House. I gotta get off."

I'll put more credence in the long video interview where Dr. Fauci is on camera, not pressed for time and giving his full attention to the questions he is receiving. I'll take Dr. Fauci's own words from the video as truth on how the Task Force and President Trump make decisions:

"We make all our decisions and recommendations based on the science. I have never, in that room had a situation where I said "scientifically this is the right thing to do" and they said "don't do it" OR "scientifically this is the wrong thing to do" and they did it anyway. Then we get up and present it to the President. And he asks a lot of questions - that's his nature. He's constantly asking questions. And I NEVER, in the multiple times that I've done that, where I said "for scientific reasons, we really should do this" that he hasn't said "let's do it". OR when he suggests "why don't we do this" and I say "no, that's really not a good idea from a scientific standpoint" he has NEVER overruled me.

As much as the President Trump haters want to pretend otherwise, President Trump has been and continues to follow the expert scientific recommendations he is receiving.

LOL! Fauci probably knew he had said too much already.

Mar 23, 2020, 11:41 AM

We know he's a busy man, but that's not a reason to pretend something he said isn't true because you didn't like what contradicts your narrative.

Trump's reaction is probably more like this one... https://www.tigernet.com/forum/message/Re-Mark-Levin-interview-with-Dr-Fauci-27034534

Mar 23, 2020, 12:51 PM [ in reply to Here is a Science magazine interview with Dr. Fauci ]

Lmao what a hilarious attempt at a smear. Fauci said "I'm going to keep pushing" in response to trying to keep the numbers down at the press conferences and never said anything about the White House not listening to facts. Lemmings eat up headlines like this though.

Mar 23, 2020, 11:02 AM

Fauci the fraud

Fauci is a fraud? Should Trump get rid of him

Mar 23, 2020, 11:05 AM

and not let him speak to the American people?

Re: Fauci is a fraud? Should Trump get rid of him

Mar 23, 2020, 11:09 AM

Yes. He’s peddling fear. 10x more deadly than the flu says fauci. Downplayed the possibility of the anti malaria meds. Wants to make sure his people get payed that big vaccine money at the end of all of this

Trump will probably can him as you suggest he should.

Mar 23, 2020, 11:25 AM

I don't think Fauci can remain silent when he knows the truth is not being told. Ultimately, that will get him canned or re-assigned.

Answer this: Is Trump an ignoramus, or is he in on the scam?

Mar 23, 2020, 11:39 AM [ in reply to Re: Fauci is a fraud? Should Trump get rid of him ]

He's the one that declared a national emergency. He's the one that shut down the borders. He's the one who pushed costly, radical legislation to combat the virus. It's his task force, which he enthusiastically supports and praises, that came up with recommendations that dramatically impact the evey day lives of all Americans. He's the one that spends hours of every day talking about all of that in front of the media. Those are not the actions of somebody who thinks this is all a fraud. And don't hand me the absurd crap about Trump just playing along because he has to; Trump never, ever caves in to the media or to others. He spits in their faces. So, is Trump an idiot who doesn't realize that he's being manipulated, or is he in on the plot to manipulate us with irrational fear?

2024 purple level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

"Democracy is the theory that the common people know what they want, and deserve to get it good and hard."
- H. L. Mencken

Re: Answer this: Is Trump an ignoramus, or is he in on the scam?

Mar 23, 2020, 11:54 AM

I think Trump cares about the economy, unemployment, and the stock market...but only to the extent that it reflects on him. Did you catch his news conference yesterday? Started out fine enough but then devolved into rambling about how much money he spent to become POTUS yada yada yada...Trump has only ever cared about himself and his image...if he does things that somehow benefit us it’s just a happy coincidence nothing more or less.

Do you think Fauci is a fraud who is peddling fear?***

Mar 23, 2020, 11:58 AM

2024 purple level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

"Democracy is the theory that the common people know what they want, and deserve to get it good and hard."
- H. L. Mencken

Here is a tweet from Trump at midnight last night. He was

Mar 23, 2020, 11:59 AM [ in reply to Re: Answer this: Is Trump an ignoramus, or is he in on the scam? ]

up late worrying about what he always worries about. "Me."

<###### async src="https://platform.twitter.com/widgets.js" charset="utf-8">

Trump has a massive ego.***

Mar 23, 2020, 12:02 PM

- H. L. Mencken

smokepurpleliveorange69 is viewing it how Trump views it.

Mar 23, 2020, 12:24 PM

Fauci is making him look bad by correcting him and face palming when he speaks. While others in the White House realize that Fauci is their only link to credibility regarding the virus, Trump will ultimately want Fauci off the stage.

Ultimately, Fauci is a man of science and empirical data. That is the antithesis of Trump.

It's just a matter of time.

Fauci is a Known Liberal Bureaucrat who said very little during

Mar 23, 2020, 1:09 PM

H1N1, which so far, killed significantly more people than this Virus. One thing to remember about decades long Bureaucrats is they generally don’t give a #### about the economy because they will continue to get a Paycheck!

See what I mean. These Fauci smears and the idea that

Mar 23, 2020, 1:37 PM

testing is not really a good use of our resources are two new themes emerging from the far right.

Re: See what I mean. These Fauci smears and the idea that

Mar 23, 2020, 1:44 PM

I never stated that “Testing was not a good use of resources”.

I know, I was referring to your efforts to discredit Fauci

Mar 23, 2020, 2:06 PM

because you think he publicly contradicts Trump, facepalms and generally makes Trump look bad. You and Trump share that same view.

Logic and rationale suggests that Dr. Fauci is the current Administration's only credibly spokesperson on the virus and you have to let him be the one in front of the camera. I personally, think he has done a good job. Trump feels He alone has the best words and can control the narrative better than anyone else can. The Faucian Dilemma.

The testing theme is a relatively new one that some are starting to push. It's hard to sell your story when the empirical data tells a different one.

Trump is not a man of science, but i don't see the great

Mar 23, 2020, 5:14 PM

rift or divide between him and Fauci. Trump himself has taken or endorsed some drastic actions based on Fauci's input.

- H. L. Mencken

I disagree, but regardless, Trump's not happy with him.

Mar 23, 2020, 6:01 PM

He has a history of this.

This tweet from last night shows his frustration with Fauci's calls to lock down for possibly a month or two and get things under control. Trump seems more concerned about the stock market for obvious reasons. This is the kind of thing that seems to drive Fauci crazy.

<###### async src="https://platform.twitter.com/widgets.js" charset="utf-8">

Re: I know, I was referring to your efforts to discredit Fauci

Mar 23, 2020, 6:40 PM [ in reply to I know, I was referring to your efforts to discredit Fauci ]

Not trying to discredit the Science that Fauci espouses. But, he has a Political Bias. He’s written letters of admiration to Hillary.

Nah.***

Mar 23, 2020, 5:10 PM [ in reply to smokepurpleliveorange69 is viewing it how Trump views it. ]

- H. L. Mencken

Mar 23, 2020, 1:22 PM

For example, after Trump played up a drug used to treat malaria as a potential "game-changer" in the fight against coronavirus, Fauci said the only evidence that the drug could be helpful was "anecdotal." Fauci has also contradicted Trump on the timetable for a vaccine and the severity of the outbreak.

He said during news conferences, the president says things "in a way that I would not express it, because it could lead to some misunderstanding about what the facts are about a given subject."

So.....

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

I for one am glad you are stopping. You are one of the most ignorant posters ever. You obviously think very highly of your own opinion, unlike the rest of us - RockHillTiger

Replies: 41
| visibility 1
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic