Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
Herbie absolutely ripping Jackson Carmen on national tv
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 26
| visibility 1

Herbie absolutely ripping Jackson Carmen on national tv

Sep 16, 2017, 9:43 AM

Without mentioning him by name. Really uncalled for. Even mentioned him maybe not having parents there for him. Hope he's watching and decides for the family atmosphere down south.

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: Herbie absolutely ripping Jackson Carmen on national tv

Sep 16, 2017, 9:45 AM

really was surprised Herbie had that view. I'd figure he'd be a little more broad minded. Heck I am and I'm as old school as the come

badge-donor-05yr.jpgringofhonor-74tiger.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Sep 16, 2017, 11:03 AM

Actually kinda shocked that he would come right out and say on national tv that Ohio should back off Carman for that small comment. I've kinda felt Jackson Carman wasn't going to go to Ohio anyway so maybe this is a way for them to save face... Act like it's their idea if the local star doesn't commit there.

Herbie loves us.

Sep 16, 2017, 12:44 PM [ in reply to Re: Herbie absolutely ripping Jackson Carmen on national tv ]

You guys are looking at this wrong. Herbie knows we are in the mix with JC and are helping us out . Smokescreen. Smokescreen. Jedi mind trick.

badge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Sep 16, 2017, 9:45 AM

Herbie's right on the topic but....he shouldn't be addressing it nationally. Especially with his ties to OSU.

Let's hope JT Barton has another sub par day. Make Carmen want to look elsewhere.

Sep 16, 2017, 10:10 AM

I'm hearing that fans are calling for JT to be benched after last week's loss.

Sep 16, 2017, 12:40 PM

Have you ever heard how much fans influence a kids playing time?

He's hurting TOSU more than any innocuous comment

Sep 16, 2017, 9:46 AM

by some 17-year-old high school prospect. I doubt sub-Urban is pleased... at all.

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Sep 16, 2017, 9:58 AM

Who would want a kid that posts publicly about coaching decisions?

I would take him. Dabo shuts down twitter during the season.

Sep 16, 2017, 10:04 AM

nm

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: I would take him. Dabo shuts down twitter during the season.

Sep 16, 2017, 10:13 AM

Does Urban?

Re: I would take him. Dabo shuts down twitter during the season.

Sep 16, 2017, 1:39 PM [ in reply to I would take him. Dabo shuts down twitter during the season. ]

I thought that was a self-imposed ban by the team? Am I wrong?

badge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Sep 16, 2017, 10:09 AM [ in reply to Re: Herbie absolutely ripping Jackson Carmen on national tv ]

Would take him in a second. With all of the classes the freshmen are required to take on etiquette, social media, interviews with media it wouldn't be a huge issue

Also doubt he would be saying these things if he was actually on Ohio states team. He's just a guy with an opinion like the rest of us until he enrolls at a school

If you look at the time of his initial tweet it was before the game started..

Sep 16, 2017, 10:10 AM [ in reply to Re: Herbie absolutely ripping Jackson Carmen on national tv ]

I think he was saying As a friend that he wanted to see his good friend play and not throwing a dig at OSU, Urban, or Barrett. Then others ran with it spinning it immediately for clicks.

Sep 16, 2017, 10:46 AM [ in reply to Re: Herbie absolutely ripping Jackson Carmen on national tv ]

In my opinion, he is first off, a Ohio State fan. That being said, he has a right like every other fan I have seen up here in Ohio that are upset with Barrett still being the qb. He has stated if OSU was not in Ohio he would have already committed. In other words, Ohio State is my team, but I really want to leave Ohio. If Dabo and them still want him then I am good with it. They seem to have a crystal ball on problem players and usually back off, when all we see are stars.

2024 student level member flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Who put the "L" in BrowneLL

Sep 16, 2017, 10:46 AM [ in reply to Re: Herbie absolutely ripping Jackson Carmen on national tv ]

In my opinion, he is first off, a Ohio State fan. That being said, he has a right like every other fan I have seen up here in Ohio that are upset with Barrett still being the qb. He has stated if OSU was not in Ohio he would have already committed. In other words, Ohio State is my team, but I really want to leave Ohio. If Dabo and them still want him then I am good with it. They seem to have a crystal ball on problem players and usually back off, when all we see are stars.

This young man is 17, not a player or even a

Sep 16, 2017, 10:11 AM

commit. I think he can say what he wants and Urban will take him anyway. Herbie getting involved has just kept this issue at the forefront, which is not good for tOSU, imho.

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: This young man is 17, not a player or even a

Sep 16, 2017, 10:30 AM

What was that? 5-stars are a dime a dozen? Really?????

badge-donor-05yr.jpgmilitary_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Sep 16, 2017, 10:29 AM

The fact that he's claiming one guy lacks discipline for tweeting an opinion while supporting another who was arrested for DUI a couple years ago is comical. He's the the ultimate Barrett apologist.

Sep 16, 2017, 11:11 AM

THIS *****

Also, he's a kid. Herbie act like an adult and move on.

Carman would really put the ! on this class***

Sep 16, 2017, 10:32 AM

I was almost more caught up on the fact

Sep 16, 2017, 12:37 PM

That Herbie thinks kids aren't allowed to have an opinion about teams recruiting them. Social media exists now and it is what it is. Besides, they failed to mention he is a big OSU fan and has friends on the team.

bump***

Sep 16, 2017, 1:36 PM

Replies: 26
| visibility 1
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic