Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
Help with aurgument from coot brother
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 29
| visibility 1

Help with aurgument from coot brother

Oct 18, 2015, 1:47 PM

I'm at a family get together and talking with my coot brother about Clemson schedule. He complains that we don't ever play enough quality out of conference teams and I remind him of the fact that we have scheduled 2 SEC every year since 2008 except this season and 2009 when we played TCU instead. He claims that since we play in a weak ACC, we should schedule 3 SEC teams or power teams from other conferences because the ACC is so weak. It's giving me a headache.

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: Help with aurgument from coot brother

Oct 18, 2015, 1:48 PM

App state would beat them and any team they have beaten. They won 59 to 10 yesterday.

Oct 18, 2015, 1:50 PM

Actually he keeps mentioning us playing App State like they are a joke.

Oct 18, 2015, 2:03 PM

LOL App State would beat usuck right now. Just tell him to enjoy 4-8, and sitting at home for the bowl season. Its going to be this way for a few more years with them.

badge-donor-05yr.jpgmilitary_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

tell him that the coots are keeping our strength of schedule

Oct 18, 2015, 4:29 PM

Down

their head coaches job prior to the coots was app state***

Oct 18, 2015, 2:34 PM [ in reply to Re: Help with aurgument from coot brother ]

badge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Oct 18, 2015, 2:49 PM [ in reply to Re: Help with aurgument from coot brother ]

App St would destroy UCF.

Oct 18, 2015, 1:52 PM [ in reply to Re: Help with aurgument from coot brother ]

Also remind him that the mighty SEC is way over rated. SEC teams schedule extremely weak out of conference teams and Memphis says hello.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

We should schedule memphis and toledo, maybe Jax. St.

Oct 18, 2015, 1:53 PM

Coots have played only 1 ranked team...and got blown out by them, including letting a new NCAA completion percentage record get set. They now are the defense that allowed the 1st and 2nd highest completion percentage for QBs.

Clemson

and that 1 team is no longer ranked******

Oct 18, 2015, 5:40 PM

Was he adopted?

Or a special kind of special?

~JKB

Just explain to them, as you would a child...

If the ACC is so weak, how did they only win it once ever? If they are so great, where are ANY of their conference titles. Or you could ask how they had to wait until like 94 or 95 for their first Bowl win EVER. 100+ Years of.. subpar play. GREAT TRADITION. More Fire Extinguisher for Cocky in his cage!

military_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Oct 18, 2015, 1:57 PM

Tell him the SEC isn't as strong as he thinks, just look how they do against other out of conference teams. Ole Miss losing to Memphis, Ark to Taledo, Tennessee to Olk, and then there was last year the SEC went 0 and 4 against the ACC on the final week of the season. Also tell him Bama, LSU, Ole Miss, Miss State, and Akr never play power 5 teams on the road. Then tell him if clemson wins out they will be in the playoffs no matter what he thinks and they'll be looking for a coach.

Oct 18, 2015, 2:00 PM

Just remind him of Kentucky, then show him where ND sits in the latest coaches poll and what our outcome was vs theirs against LSU. He'll shut up.

Oct 18, 2015, 2:03 PM

Tell him you are not even sure they will beat The Citadel. I have heard this stuff before and the answer is, they would be a doormat in the ACC like they are now....

Oct 18, 2015, 2:04 PM

Remind him that even though we only play 1 SEC team this year that it will bring down our strength of schedule become the coots suck.

Oct 18, 2015, 2:17 PM

shouldn't he be talking to you about women's basketball at this time of the year?

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Correct!***

Oct 18, 2015, 2:27 PM

Cricket Chirp Temperature Formula:
Number of Chirps per 14 seconds + 40 = Approximate Temperature

Just shut/uP, smile with a Smirk ?? & later show him..

Oct 18, 2015, 2:33 PM

Your tix to the Final 4 game! ??

GoTiGERS..keep ROCKing!

badge-donor-10yr.jpgringofhonorlightbulbbill.jpgmilitary_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

ask him why sec teams struggle against sun belt conference teams...

Oct 18, 2015, 2:33 PM

and if the sec is so mighty why did they have a losing record to the big east over the last five years of the big east football existence

Oct 18, 2015, 2:47 PM

Best thing to do is just remind him of his teams record and problems. Trust me it is impossible to have a rational conversation with those delusional coat tail riding coot fans and I would know better than most my dad is a coot tech grad

Oct 18, 2015, 2:58 PM

Just remind him that being in the SEC hasn't done a thing for his team and our ACC team spanks their *** over and over and over!

Memphis and Jacksonville St. say hello. Oh yeah,

Oct 18, 2015, 3:10 PM

and we play in the ACC, but somehow it seems quite probable that we'll have as many SEC wins as they will this season after we play them. Ask him to explain how they, thUGA, and the rest of the mighty SEC Least let a perennial middle of the road Big 12 team in Mizzou come in and win their division 3 out of their first 4 seasons (? or something like that....not sure the exact number of years Mizzou has been in, or how many they've won, but either way they've already won over double the amount of SECEast titles the coots have). They were terrible in the Big 12, but somehow they come into "the best conference in the nation" and take their division. If he can explain that, I'd love to hear it. LMAO!!!!

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Remind him

Oct 18, 2015, 5:41 PM

We help their SOS and they hurt ours.

Oct 18, 2015, 3:10 PM

Remind him that his team plays in the sec least. Their division is a joke and rides the coat tails of the sec west(which isn't really that great). Usuc only started winning in the sec least after ugay/Ut and the gator tators started to suck.

Oct 18, 2015, 5:23 PM

Tell him that a Clemson Man does not have to depend on the conference brethren to carry the Paw flag. Plus ND and App state would stomp a mudhole in biddies.

This will do it: "35-17, b!tches!!!". Winner-winner,,,

Oct 18, 2015, 4:34 PM

...Chicken dinner!!!

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Just Call His Parole Officer...I'm Sure He Has Meth on Him***

Oct 18, 2015, 5:28 PM

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpgmilitary_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Tell him our OOC schedule would be tougher

Oct 18, 2015, 5:34 PM

If we didnt have to play them every year

we could schedule quality opponent last game of year

Oct 18, 2015, 5:54 PM

so many Coots spend more time worrying and talking about our team than their own team. The fact that the 80th place Coots are giving you grief about a number 6 ranking is laughable.

Replies: 29
| visibility 1
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic