Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
Help me out here guys. What am I missing?
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - General Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 33
| visibility 1

Help me out here guys. What am I missing?

Nov 4, 2020, 8:35 AM

if all of the leans become solid in the direction they are leaning, this is where we are. What am I missing?

Click the map to create your own at 270toWin.com

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

I like your funny words magic man

You have PA and GA as red.

Nov 4, 2020, 8:36 AM

They are VERY much up in the air.

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

MauldinT, where are you???

Who would have every thought Georgia wouldn't be

Nov 4, 2020, 8:37 AM

deep red?

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: Who would have every thought Georgia wouldn't be

Nov 4, 2020, 8:40 AM

GA has been trending bluer and bluer every election cycle. Non-stop influx of people from California and the Northeast due to low cost of living and strong economy. They are bringing the politics they fled with them.

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

me

Nov 4, 2020, 9:03 AM [ in reply to Who would have every thought Georgia wouldn't be ]

that's why I moved :)

Re: Help me out here guys. What am I missing?

Nov 4, 2020, 8:37 AM

Michigan. Most predictions are Biden wins it.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Wow. If GA and PA goes to Trump

Nov 4, 2020, 8:38 AM

and Mich goes to Joe

Then Joe wins BY 2 EC VOTES

WHAT THE ####

Lets start with voter fraud maybe that is what you are missing.

When did WI go blue?

When I went to bed it was a pretty good red lean by a percent or two. Full admission, have checked nothing this morning

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-20yr.jpgringofhonor-obed.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Well, this morning.

Nov 4, 2020, 8:39 AM

Votes came in from Milwaukee. To be fair, it's not "Blue" yet. No one has called it. But the Vice President now leads by a small amount.

Funny thing about Milwaukee,

Nov 4, 2020, 8:40 AM

It’s Algonquin for “the good land”. Did you know that?

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-20yr.jpgringofhonor-obed.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

No, I had forgotten most of my Algonquin.

Nov 4, 2020, 8:41 AM

Cool beans.

Re: Funny thing about Milwaukee,.....point

Nov 4, 2020, 8:47 AM [ in reply to Funny thing about Milwaukee, ]

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nRCTc6stICc

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpgringofhonor-tiggity-110.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

it literally went up 300k out of nowhere. it was crazy***

Nov 4, 2020, 8:46 AM [ in reply to When did WI go blue? ]

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg2005_majors_champ.jpgbadge-ringofhonor-xtiger.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: it literally went up 300k out of nowhere. it was crazy***

Nov 4, 2020, 8:59 AM

X

300K is an awful lot, but as mail-in and absentee ballots are counted, I think you will see a number of significant jumps in tallies in a number of states over the next few days.

not suggesting any nepharious. just 1 minute, Trump was

Nov 4, 2020, 9:11 AM

up 4%. Next minute, he was down.

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg2005_majors_champ.jpgbadge-ringofhonor-xtiger.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

It did indeed happen that way.

Nov 4, 2020, 9:16 AM

Milwaukee area turned in a big chunk.

I'm thinking 270 to 264 lol

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Nov 4, 2020, 9:02 AM

I'm think you are missing a few votes in your total there.

Michigan and PA could very easily turn blue by the time

they are done counting...

GA is still up in the air - many uncounted "city" votes.

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Michigan looks likely to flip.

That's the difference, and potentially the only difference that matters. The lead for the President is shrinking, and most seem to think it will go the other way now.

FWIW, the President's lead has held around 27,000 votes

Nov 4, 2020, 8:53 AM

For the last hour or more, even as more results creep in. So the hemorrhaging stopped, for now.

There it goes: now down to 15,000.***

Nov 4, 2020, 9:04 AM

Election fraud***

badge-donor-05yr.jpgringofhonor-clemsonrulez08.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Please forgive me, @IneligibleUser

Flip GA to Biden and Biden wins 270-268

Nov 4, 2020, 8:42 AM

Expect a strongly contested GA count if that happens. Fulton and DeKalb still haven’t turned in their numbers after a mysterious water main break at 1 precinct.

Stacey Abrams will make sure they’re all counted. No worries***

Nov 4, 2020, 8:59 AM

I'm seeing people say PA will flip if the current

Nov 4, 2020, 8:46 AM

data on absentee ballots holds (if the remaining absentee votes to be counted are the same proportion to VP Biden as the ones that have already been counted). It's a mighty big margin right now, though.

Nov 4, 2020, 8:56 AM

538 does not have the traditional blue/red map, but they have people dedicated to each of the states still in play live blogging about the county details of votes still to be counted. i have found it very good at helping me understand local trends.

You might want to check it out.

https://fivethirtyeight.com/live-blog/2020-election-results-coverage/

it's looking good for your candidate.......

Nov 4, 2020, 8:58 AM

margins in GA, Michigan, & NC razor thin.

general thinking is that the democratic cities in those states haven't been counted which will go Biden and/or the mail-in hasn't been counted which will go 65/35 biden.

Once AZ flipped to Biden I turned it off.

What's left are the mail-in ballots

Nov 4, 2020, 9:02 AM

Those break 2/3 to Biden, roughly. Depending on the margins, that is what is keeping these states in play, and is exactly what Trump knew would happen. Dems want to avoid the covid (with good reason) and vote by mail far more than Trump voters.

Now the Sun Belt states have rules that they can count mail in votes early. So when Texas and FL appeared dem leaning early, that was the mailin vote count showing up before in person votes. The in person votes were then tallied and that pushed Trump ahead.

The states in play now have rules that mailin votes can not be counted until election day. They can't start early. As such, those states finish tallying their in person votes first, and what's left are the mail-in ballots. Those break 2/3 (average) for Biden.

Most of what is left at this point will favor an increase for Biden in close states. Is that enough to make up the difference? It certainly COULD be. And evidently by 2:30am Trump knew this and did his dog and pony speech, which was a very bad idea.

So we go to the courts. So what happens? Well, IMO Trump has a MUCH greater legal hurdle than Algore did in 2000. Algore et. al. wanted a recount. And then a recount of the recount. Mailin votes were not a factor then. But what Trump is asking is for counting to stop, for votes NOT to be counted, and as such that's a much larger hurdle for a court to rule in favor of IMO. The court will err on the side of bending to the rules to ensure every vote is counted over bending the rules to make sure some votes are excluded. He will have to manufacture some standing first, and that alone will be difficult.

This is why these states are in play much more than Florida was in 2000.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpgringofhonor-tiggity-110.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: What's left are the mail-in ballots

Nov 4, 2020, 9:08 AM

Tiggity,

Excellent analysis. I would only add that a significant number of votes yet to be counted are also in the larger cities in the states still in question. i would expect urban votes to favor Biden as well.

538 is doing some good reporting on the more local aspects of the races in those states.

Nov 4, 2020, 9:09 AM

Apparently millions of people decided they were for higher taxes, higher energy costs, higher unemployment, terrible trade deals, bending over for China, Antifa, cancel culture, Marxism, looting, arson, riots, open borders, and no second amendment. Beats me how that's a winning platform but it is more solid proof that leftism is a mental illness. I hope I'm wrong but it's looking like at least four years of a Harris administration. Hope I can make it without being executed by a deranged leftist for a thought crime.

Because Trump was that bad of a president***

Nov 4, 2020, 9:10 AM

Biden has already taken the lead in MI

Nov 4, 2020, 9:10 AM

Expect more flips as mail-ins are counted.

[Catahoula] used to be almost solely a PnR rascal, but now has adopted shidpoasting with a passion. -bengaline

You are the meme master. - RPMcMurphy®

Trump is not a phony. - RememberTheDanny

Replies: 33
| visibility 1
Archives - General Boards Archive
add New Topic