»
Topic: Helmet stickers, can they say anything or
Replies: 14   Last Post: Sep 13, 2020, 9:52 AM by: TigerCook®
This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.

[ Archives - Tiger Boards Archive ]
Start New Topic
Replies: 14  

Helmet stickers, can they say anything or

Posted: Sep 13, 2020, 8:59 AM

only a few approved slogans? If not then is it true freedom of expression if you can only express what you are told you are allowed to express?

link

Re: Helmet stickers, can they say anything or

Posted: Sep 13, 2020, 9:02 AM

I saw peace and love on 2. Can you put Christian verses and symbols on them too? Good question.

2021 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg link

I saw peace and love on 2. Can you put Christian verses and symbols on them too? Good question.

[4]
Posted: Sep 13, 2020, 9:03 AM

I bet anything a thin blue line would not be allowed. It's a shame what our colleges and universities have turned into, brainwashing our youth into hatred of America and embracing communism.

badge-donor-05yr.jpg link

[3]
Posted: Sep 13, 2020, 9:06 AM

2 cops were ambushed in their car in LA yesterday. Cops are the true hunted ones. I would have more respect for the “unity” cause if it wasn’t so obviously biased.

link

[2]
Posted: Sep 13, 2020, 9:19 AM

I saw that shot them in cold blood, one a woman with a 6 year old son. It's time to take these groups out imo.

Posted: Sep 13, 2020, 9:22 AM

Take what groups out? We have been trying to stop killers for decades upon decades. All the killers would be stopped now of we knew who they were and their plans. It's not simple.

2021 white level member link

[1]
Posted: Sep 13, 2020, 9:33 AM

You must be a dem mayor from Portland or elsewhere, they can't see these groups either.

See video here of blm supporters outside

Posted: Sep 13, 2020, 9:20 AM

the hospital where the officers are. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MQekKesPKX4

I know the word racist has been changed to some new "woke" definition meaning if you are white you are racist. The white folks I know aren't racist and would do anything against or two a person of a different ethnicity. The BLM & Antifa movement is specifically being used to divide people into identity groups and cause chaos between them. I understand the media has shown various black people being shot and or killed by police. It happens to white people as well but it doesn't fit the media narrative. Was this incident publicized? https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-8670349/Moment-five-South-Carolina-deputies-shot-armed-man.html

link

Posted: Sep 13, 2020, 9:20 AM

Move on.

link

Posted: Sep 13, 2020, 9:33 AM

It's amazing how something like helmet stickers can trigger some people.

link

[2]
Posted: Sep 13, 2020, 9:38 AM

It’s not just a helmet sticker. It’s a movement ,it’s a dangerous ideology and it’s growing. That is the concern and disgust.

link

[1]
Posted: Sep 13, 2020, 9:49 AM

BLM stickers on helmets. Remember the slogan they (BLM) were saying when they were marching down a street. Pigs in a blanket fry them like bacon. Clemson do you really support BLM group ?

Work Hard, Do Your Best, Keep Your Word, Never Get Too Big For Your Britches, Trust In God, Have no fear and Never Forget a Friend ~ Harry S. Truman

freedom of expression does not mean you can

Posted: Sep 13, 2020, 9:52 AM

say or express whatever you want without consequence. Try walking around calling your boss ugly names in front of everybody at work and learn about it.

2021 white level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg link

Replies: 14  

TIGER TICKETS

FB GAME: Season Tickets
FOR SALE: FOR SALE : Two tickets South Lower Sec :H Row II seats 13,15 About 12 steps down from portal on abou...

Buy or Sell CU Tickets and More in Tiger Tickets!

[ Archives - Tiger Boards Archive ]
Start New Topic
1216 people have read this post