Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
Hello. My name is Valley Tigers and I am now a reader instead of a poster......
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 6
| visibility 1

Hello. My name is Valley Tigers and I am now a reader instead of a poster......

Oct 11, 2017, 9:34 PM

So proud of my two boys (6 and 8) and how they love Clemson sports, especially football.

No week goes by that I don't explain how blessed we are to have the football program we have now. I try (they don't get it) to explain the years we struggled.

Tiger Net seems to be the same.

I don't post a lot, but come here every day. It used to be for information on how we would get better. Now, that we have had so much success, it's more complaining or questioning than just enjoying the ride.

Enjoy this folks!!!!! I graduated in 2000. A lot of losing in the 10 years before and over 50 loses in the 10 years after.

I want the HILL to be fillled, the students to be all in, the band to be louder, blah blah.

More than anything, I want us all to enjoy the ride. History will show that this will not last forever.

God bless to all, stand for the flag and be thankful for not being a Coot in these great times.

2024 orange level member flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: Hello. My name is Valley Tigers and I am now a reader instead of a poster......

Oct 11, 2017, 9:50 PM

Amen!

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: Hello. My name is Valley Tigers and I am now a reader instead of a poster......

Oct 11, 2017, 9:50 PM

Thanks for your post! Reminds us how lucky we are to be Tigers! It is wonderful! I graduated many years ago and saw many weak seasons. These last few years are beyond what I could even imagine when I was a student! This is all so exciting and enjoyable! I am loving every minute! Go Tigers!

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Oct 11, 2017, 9:53 PM

Dang it...I said the same thing "aggressively" in another post. Should have created a new topic, for the 18th time today.

One of these days I'm gonna get this whole internet thing. I bet it's because I didn't mention my two children and The Hill being full.

I feel like such a rookie.

;)

badge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Oct 11, 2017, 9:56 PM

There ain't no complaining on here.

Oct 11, 2017, 9:56 PM

There ain't no complaining on here.

Re: “...there’s no complaining allowed on tnet...”

Oct 12, 2017, 6:59 AM

You can say that again!

....wait, am I complaining...?

PS: Oh, and by the way Valley Tiger, I did give you a tu, however, you might want to rethink your subject line.... it has gived me the confused.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpgmilitary_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Whatever choice(s) you make makes you. Choose wisely.

Replies: 6
| visibility 1
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic