Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
Question about kalon davis.
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 16
| visibility 1,853

Question about kalon davis.

Oct 16, 2014, 9:48 AM

If I recall he redshirted his first year however several places have him as just a senior and others a redshirt senior. Does kalon have another year of eligibility? Or is he gone after this year?

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

A senior is a senior is a senior...HTH***

Oct 16, 2014, 9:49 AM

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

"Clemson has been historically better than Carolina. That's pretty obvious." - Classof09

"No one knew we were overhyped until the season started." - Classof09

Thanks. I was just wondering because you can be a graduate

Oct 16, 2014, 9:52 AM

and play and I knew for a fact he was a redshirt at some point so I was unsure if this was his final year. I understand everything football but that's a bit of a gray area for me,

I know what you are saying, but student class and athletic

Oct 16, 2014, 9:55 AM

class are separate of one another.

According to TNET Kalon is a RS senior so no more eligibility after this year, unless he happens to get some sort of medical redshirt or waiver from the NCAA which is really, really hard to come by.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

"Clemson has been historically better than Carolina. That's pretty obvious." - Classof09

Re: I know what you are saying, but student class and athletic

Oct 16, 2014, 10:08 AM

Especially, when you've already played 6 games in a season lol

Oct 16, 2014, 10:18 AM

No Kalon Davis has been at the school for 5 years now. He is a good and experienced Guard but please believe that when I tell you the O line will be a beast next year just listen to me. One thing you can't do as a fan is truly say if the other players on the O line is better than another and the coaching staff knows that; just think about the DW and Cole fiasco, or the Adam Choice and all the other running backs, or for that matter our mix ups at receiver so I think the same thing is being played with the O line there is no way your going to tell me Jay Guellermo wasn't that good last year when Ryan Norton started or that anyone else on that line is better than Spencer Region, Tyrone Crowder, or Maverick Morris for that matter. I just believe next year we'll see a dominant O line right along with a D line that will be a little stronger.

huh?***

Oct 16, 2014, 10:32 AM

double huh?

Oct 16, 2014, 10:40 AM [ in reply to Re: I know what you are saying, but student class and athletic ]

Are you saying the coaches get paid a lot of money for a reason and we should trust their judgement? Or are you using the QB/RB decisions as evidence that our best linemen don't start?

military_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

I don't know if the OL will even be improved

Oct 16, 2014, 10:40 AM [ in reply to Re: I know what you are saying, but student class and athletic ]

much less "a beast"

Reid Webster, Kalon Davis, and David Beasley will all be gone and we may end up being forced to start a true freshman. There will definitely be at least one true freshman on the 2-deep because we just don't have the depth on the line.

And that's best case scenario

Oct 16, 2014, 10:45 AM

Heaven forbid, Battle goes pro.

military_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

He'd have to play a heck of a lot better than he has

Oct 16, 2014, 10:48 AM

to get drafted as a junior.

Re: He'd have to play a heck of a lot better than he has

Oct 16, 2014, 10:53 AM

No I'm not saying the coaches are not making the best decisions just that I think the better O lineman may be on the bench. Guerllermo was on the bench last year and look at where he is now. I still don't believe that Norton was better than him last year just the seniority and he has been here longer rule is in effect. I think Clemson has become a wait your turn college unless your a dominant player then wait your turn.

I can't take you seriously......you're*******

Oct 16, 2014, 10:55 AM

Battle's not going anywhere

Oct 16, 2014, 10:52 AM [ in reply to And that's best case scenario ]

he's not big enough or playing at a high enough level to even be considered for the draft at this point.

Oct 16, 2014, 11:09 AM [ in reply to Re: I know what you are saying, but student class and athletic ]

> we'll see a dominant O line right along with a D line
> that will be a little stronger.

Saying next years d-line will be stronger than this years is laughable.
I want some of whatever it Is your smoking!

How do you figure the D-line will be stronger?

Oct 16, 2014, 12:26 PM [ in reply to Re: I know what you are saying, but student class and athletic ]

than it is right now? We will be lucky if they even get close to matching the play of the current line up next year. Not that they will not be talented but there will be a lot of inexperience playing especially in the 2-deep.

Re: How do you figure the D-line will be stronger?

Oct 16, 2014, 12:40 PM

He doesn't. Just like he does doesn't know what he was talking about with the offensive line. The entire post is just stupid.

Replies: 16
| visibility 1,853
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic