Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
Heartbreaking Loss for the Lady Tigers...
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 16
| visibility 1

Heartbreaking Loss for the Lady Tigers...

Jan 24, 2019, 8:55 PM

at #8 19-0 N.C.State 54-51 but kudos to the Amanda Butler's crew for showing a lot of fight and coming back from being down at 50-42 to take the lead at 51-50

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: Heartbreaking Loss for the Lady Tigers...

Jan 24, 2019, 9:01 PM

How were you able to watch it?

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Jan 24, 2019, 9:04 PM

it was on ESPN3 and in the future the when you want to watch the Lady Tigers play then you can go to the Women's Basketball twitter site and click Watch ESPN on the day of that particular game...https://twitter.com/clemsonWBB

You can watch the replay on ESPN3...

Jan 24, 2019, 11:20 PM

And if you do mute the audio, they basically had two NC State fans calling the game, it was pathetic.

badge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Jan 24, 2019, 9:07 PM [ in reply to Re: Heartbreaking Loss for the Lady Tigers... ]

if you have a roku or a similar streaming device, you can see most of their games.

and i disagree that it was a "heartbreaker". i think it was more of a confidence builder.. they go on the road and play a top 10 team to the wire.. shows them they can play with anyone

badge-donor-20yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Jan 24, 2019, 9:11 PM

Yea agree as it is a confidence builder,but still to come all the back from being down by 11 with 2 something left in the game on the clock is still heartbreaking not to pull it off when it was all said and done

Correction as Play By Play on Live Stats showed that the Lady Tigers were down 50-39 instead of 50-42 when they made their run to take the 51-50 lead

Jan 24, 2019, 9:03 PM

Dang wish I could’ve watched!

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

i live in Charleston , but I am going to go to a couple of their games this year...

Jan 24, 2019, 9:07 PM

Too bad d rad didn’t fire brownell instead of extension and 13 mil buyout Change is good!

Brownell sucks!!

Jan 24, 2019, 9:30 PM

Where is the link with the 13 million buyout? I want to see that?

You sure do complain about Brownell a lot.

Jan 24, 2019, 10:13 PM [ in reply to Re: Heartbreaking Loss for the Lady Tigers... ]

How about you start offering some constructive ideas and suggestions instead?

If you fire Brownell, who would you like to see Clemson hire?
What would you offer him for a yearly contract?
What would your expectations be in terms of wins, tournament appearances, etc.?
What do you think is required to keep him happy? In other words, what kind of facility improvements, support staff, and other program enhancements are needed?

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

"All those 'Fire Brownell' guys can kiss it." -Joseph Girard III

"Everybody needs to know that Coach Brownell is arguably the best coach to come through Clemson." -PJ Hall

Re: You sure do complain about Brownell a lot.

Jan 24, 2019, 10:19 PM

this is groundhog day every january. last year we went through a bad patch and everyone was on gabes a$$, brownells a$$ and pretty much the same stuff they are b!tching about. this team has not played great but it is still early and our early schedule has been murder.

Great point. So true!***

Jan 24, 2019, 10:26 PM

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

"Everybody needs to know that Coach Brownell is arguably the best coach to come through Clemson." -PJ Hall

Jan 24, 2019, 9:42 PM

Definitely think she’s well on her way to building a winning program to be proud of. Taking Dabo’s approach to why not us. All I’ve heard from cbb is excuses and explanation as to why we lost.

Can’t quantify it but it’s just something about him that rubs me the wrong way...

badge-donor-05yr.jpg2016_pickem_champ.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Yeah, let’s have our other coaches copy Dabo

Jan 24, 2019, 10:15 PM

And let’s see how that approach works despite giving them 1/10th of the support and resources Dabo gets.

Feels like a win to me

Jan 24, 2019, 9:48 PM

even though we didn't lose by 21.

Replies: 16
| visibility 1
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic