Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
Ticketmaster issues?
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 6
| visibility 1

Ticketmaster issues?

Jan 11, 2018, 7:38 AM

Did anybody else have issues with reselling tickets on the college football playoff website associated with Ticketmaster? On my account manager it popped up that my tickets had sold at One price and I went to bed a happy man. Then I got to school the next morning and check my email from Ticketmaster / college football playoff and the amount was not the same. I've talked to them until I'm blue in the face but I may have to get a lawyer. Just wondering if anybody else had any issues? And I am familiar with Ticketmaster so I'm not talking about the fees being the difference. It was a big difference

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Hope it was

Jan 11, 2018, 7:44 AM

at least 1000 bux.....if you get a lawyer

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpgmilitary_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

monter le cheval de fer
A coot will usually blink when hit in the head with a ball-peen hammer

Heard from a Jawga fan friend that Ticketmaster's website

Jan 11, 2018, 8:00 AM

Crashed before the game. People were outside i the rain trying to get in with their electronic tickets from the website and it was total chaos. Add on the extra security delays with Trump showing up with the horrible weather, it made for a miserable couple of hours attempting to get in to the game. They had a horrible experience. The crash could have something to do with your problem. Good luck

2024 white level member flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Clemson Football, the glory days are here!

Re: Heard from a Jawga fan friend that Ticketmaster's website

Jan 11, 2018, 8:19 AM

It was and fortunately my brother is a lawyer

Re: Ticketmaster issues?

Jan 11, 2018, 9:29 AM

I had a couple of tickets to the championship game (last row of the stadium) that i sold on the Ticketmaster re-sale site that actually got sold on New Years Eve before the teams were decided. When I started the listing, it asked how much I wanted to receive per ticket. They sold, and I received that amount of money. It looks weird on the ticket manager website because for each ticket, it show the total amount amount of the sale instead of the per ticket amount. In the end, I got exactly the amount I had asked for deposited into my bank account - took about 5 business days after the sale. Your situation sounds a bit different, but they should have either sold the tickets at the amount you asked for when setting up the listing, or not sold at all.

Jan 11, 2018, 9:53 AM

When I heard the tickets were all mobile I was happy we were not the test subjects

Correct TM does the opposite from stubhub but the same.

TM asks how much you want to make on the tickets then add the 10% for selling the tickets and then they charge the buyer 14-19% to get the total price.

Stubhub ask you how much you want to sell them for and takes 10% from that price for selling the tix for you and charged the buyer 19% on top of the original price you wanted to sell for.

Smart move selling immediately, you probably made an extra $300-500 per ticket

2024 purple level memberbadge-donor-20yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

"something in these hills..." -joe sherman

Jan 12, 2018, 11:24 AM [ in reply to Re: Ticketmaster issues? ]

This is exactly what I am talking about I think.

I listed the tickets on that site.
2 Tickets...and there was an icon for each ticket.
I listed the tickets for $5,000 each.
(And just for information that's not the real amount. Just using for explanation's sake)

And on below each icon it tells you in black lettering "Ticket listed at $5000"
(So I am expecting $10,000 profit)

Then they sell and it still has the "Ticket listed at $5000" under each ticket but now it also
has new Green Lettering above the icon and a Green Checkmark that states "Ticket sold at $5000".
(So I got to bed expecting $10,000 profit)

Then I wake up and check my e-mail and They say the tickets sold for $2,666 each and I get $2,500 profit each and that makes $5,000 profit total.

When I call they said "Ticket (not Tickets with an "s") sold at $5,000 means 2 tickets sold for the SUM of $5,000.

Is that what happened in your case LeeHailGhost?

Did anybody else have that happen to them? Is this the way it was for everybody?

Replies: 6
| visibility 1
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic