Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
Handicap Lot Tailgating?
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 4
| visibility 1

Handicap Lot Tailgating?

Oct 1, 2015, 8:48 PM

Mother in law broke her ankle so might be parking in the handicap lot near Hendrix. anybody know if there is room to tailgate there? My other option is C1.

TIA

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Heads up

Oct 1, 2015, 8:49 PM

You have to have a handicapped parking pass to park there. A cast on a leg doesn't count.

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

There's something in these hills.

Re: Heads up

Oct 1, 2015, 8:53 PM

Thanks for the heads up.

She has the placard so supposedly they can park there assuming there are spots.

Re: Handicap Lot Tailgating?

Oct 1, 2015, 8:51 PM

Yes. There is room for tailgating. Its near the Hendrix Student Center. I think they require a valid handicap tag or placard to enter the lot and ride the bus though.

Re: Handicap Lot Tailgating?

Oct 1, 2015, 9:21 PM

It's good, plus you get a bracelet to ride the bus back and forth to the gate at DV for free. Not much shade, but I don't think that shade will be a concern on Saturday. But it is a long way to DV, but like I said your bus will be free, and you can go back and forth as often as you like when the bus comes around. I like it in the handicap parking for me personally. And after I've eaten at our tailgate, I'll ride the bus or pay to ride like a taxi golf cart to the ESSO club for 2 to 3 hours before the game and hang out and drink beer at the Esso. Warning, you may have your Placard checked to see if it is registered to someone riding in the vehicle. Other words, don't borrow one of those placards that you hang in the vehicle. The first time I went with the hanging placard, I was checked, but from then on, my placard is my license tag, not checked yet with that one.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Replies: 4
| visibility 1
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic