Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
Football Update: Video: Dabo and Spurrier at Luncheon
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 19
| visibility 1

Football Update: Video: Dabo and Spurrier at Luncheon

Dec 17, 2011, 10:45 AM

Video: Dabo and Spurrier at Luncheon

Read Update »

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

I can feel the tension. I can't wait to play them again next

Dec 17, 2011, 11:03 AM

year in Death Valley!

Re: I can feel the tension. I can't wait to play them again next

Dec 17, 2011, 11:33 AM

at least he did act like he'd rather accomplish what we did instead of what they did... but they will NEVER win the SEC

True, in context Spur wasn't being mean-spirited ( funny too

Dec 17, 2011, 11:46 AM

since he commented he "wished or hoped" some year they could win a divisional & conference championship too...BUT, all they had won this year was the "State Championship"...which was a true & fair statement.

Go TIGERS, go git 'em next year and win that freaking championship too. Got it Dabo?!?!

badge-donor-10yr.jpgringofhonorlightbulbbill.jpgmilitary_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: True, in context Spur wasn't being mean-spirited ( funny too

Dec 17, 2011, 2:11 PM

He took the opportunity to be snide. The "Coach Dabo" reference and the jab about the "State Championship" were nothing but his usual poor taste. I'm not disappointed, though, because I don't ever expect any better from him, and I very rarely am disappointed by being surprised.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: True, in context Spur wasn't being mean-spirited ( funny too

Dec 17, 2011, 8:41 PM [ in reply to True, in context Spur wasn't being mean-spirited ( funny too ]

Ask the Bowdens if he meant what he said or not. He kept things going down there in Fla. Sos only cares about himself and I don't mean on just wins and losses.

Re: Football Update: Video: Dabo and Spurrier at Luncheon

Dec 17, 2011, 2:07 PM

Coach stevo is a jerk of major proportions, and he just cannot suppress it. I couldn't be more delighted that he is their "leader", instead of ours.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

You honestly can't be angry with what SOS said there

Dec 17, 2011, 8:29 PM

I love some good ole coot bashing just like the next Clemson fan, but I don't have an issue with a light hearted comment that was actually complementary to us since we value a conference championship more than the state championship. SOS's words really only confirmed the difference in value.

Agree. And Spur values a conf champ more too, I'm sure.***

Dec 17, 2011, 8:44 PM

badge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: I love what he said about players sticking with the team

Dec 17, 2011, 9:25 PM [ in reply to You honestly can't be angry with what SOS said there ]

through thick and thin. I wonder what all those guys, that he has run off , think about that statement.

Re: I love what he said about players sticking with the team

Dec 17, 2011, 11:07 PM

Its ironic how so many fans love what Dabo said in his 5 minute rant. And when SOS says one comment and everyone starts whining about it. Like others have said he said he hopes to achieve what clemson achieved in winning a conference championship and BCS bowl bid. Time for time to put on their big boy pants and try to toughen up a little.

pfft...

Dec 17, 2011, 11:15 PM

the tone he used when he said it and the laugh he got when he said it was all sos....a smart ### that runs his mouth AFTER wins. He has done it all during his career. He is just a natural born smart a$$. That was his way to cover up you coots not winning the sec east and trying to justify his team for blowing it for the sec east

Re: pfft...

Dec 18, 2011, 1:15 AM

Isn't that when you are supposed to run your mouth? after a win? I wouldn't even consider that "running his mouth"..just like I have heard clemson fans saying oh well Dabo was just saying facts and standing up for his university. All Spurrier did was congratulate dabo on winning the conference and all we won was the state championship, which we did win. Yes, I know Spurrier is a smarta** but the prerehearsed speech from dabo was much worse IMO. I am just saying its funny how so many take it so hard when dabo went way deeper than just saying we won the state championship. I know it is just because it still stings for a lot of people to have lost 3 years in a row.

He reffered to him as Coach Dabo

Dec 18, 2011, 11:50 AM

smart ### and disrespectful

Re: He reffered to him as Coach Dabo

Dec 18, 2011, 3:53 PM

Dabo wasn't disrespectful to USC?

He has never reffered to Spurrier as Coach Steve

Dec 18, 2011, 5:26 PM

or SOS or Coach Ole Ball

or AH***

Dec 18, 2011, 5:27 PM

Next time, Dabo can refer to him as the OBS.***

Dec 18, 2011, 6:16 PM [ in reply to He has never reffered to Spurrier as Coach Steve ]

nope...

Dec 18, 2011, 5:32 PM [ in reply to Re: pfft... ]

he should act like he has been there before. It makes him look like a total a$$ not showing other schools respect.

If USC beats Auburn@home, they go to CCG -- is it that hard?***

Dec 18, 2011, 11:26 AM [ in reply to Re: I love what he said about players sticking with the team ]

Replies: 19
| visibility 1
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic