Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
What happened to Stoudt?
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 15
| visibility 2,336

What happened to Stoudt?

Nov 16, 2014, 12:29 AM

I can remember last season when he would come in on mop up duty, he looked so good. I can remember Boyd having bad games and me wishing they would put in Stoudt. I'm being honest here, I was eagerly looking forward to this year knowing that Stoudt would start and we would be in great shape. Something happened along the way, I don't know what, but Stoudt is definitely not as good as he was last year. :(

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Go Tigers........Fight Big Cat

His hair became more important than winning

Nov 16, 2014, 12:31 AM

Zoolander esque on the sideline

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: His hair became more important than winning

Nov 16, 2014, 12:52 AM

His hair MUST have been in his eyes today because apparently he could not tell Tigers from Yellow Jackets....Go Tigers!!!!

Re: He makes bad reads, bad throws, and is not a deep threat

Nov 16, 2014, 12:54 AM [ in reply to His hair became more important than winning ]

Mop up duty really does not count. That is like being able come in for the last 1/4 of a mile of a marathon with a four mile lead.

Stoudt does not fit into the Spread up tempo offense that we want to run. He never looks off the receiver he is going to through to, does not have awareness in the pocket, lacks the ability to read a defense, and allows teams to stick 8 men in the box because no one is scared of him throwing the deep ball due to lack of arm strength and the fact he reads the deep ball to late and throws in a full 1 -2 seconds after the guy is running open.

Any confidence Stoudt has is now gone. The team and coaching staff (and fans) do not have any confidence in him. Receivers give up on routes because they don't believe Stoudt will make the right reads anyways.

The fact that Dabo kept blaming everyone but Stoudt for all his bad throws and INTs shows you what a fragile ego he has.

To be honest, Cole Stoudt seems like he probably spends more time on his hair than improving his ability to read a defense and make the right decision fast enough.

I hate to trash one of our QBs but he has lost the resect of the whole team. As soon as he threw that first pick 6, the whole team became completely deflated.

Den

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Nov 16, 2014, 1:21 AM

Never that good to begin with. Got a lot of the believers to dream that he was great because he completed a few passes against backups, and was most comfortable with the offense in the spring. But folks were just dreaming if they ever thought he was a big time QB that could get it done as a starter.

Nov 16, 2014, 1:29 AM [ in reply to Re: He makes bad reads, bad throws, and is not a deep threat ]

He sucks plain and simple and doesnt belong in orange. But we have nothing else to work with. Blame dabo and morris for that, no preparation, no coaching plan, bad evaluation of talent!!!

He has a wet noodle arm and brain

Nov 16, 2014, 12:32 AM

just isn't any good, easy to look good vs Furman type teams

military_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: He has a wet noodle arm and brain

Nov 16, 2014, 12:37 AM

Someone said they listened to the post game radio show and they think he played bad for spite .

Is there any way he was mad about losing the start .???

badge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: He has a wet noodle arm and brain

Nov 16, 2014, 12:42 AM

I really hope that's not true, but if it is, he's been spiteful all year :)

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: What happened to Stoudt?

Nov 16, 2014, 12:37 AM

He cannot read defenses. Much easier against Furman

Nov 16, 2014, 12:43 AM

Totally agree.

Nov 16, 2014, 12:45 AM

Go,watch the first half against UGA. since the interception there he went downhill.

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Nov 16, 2014, 9:50 AM

You're right,looks like that's when he lost his confidence

Not sure why, but he now lacks the one thing that a QB

Nov 16, 2014, 10:32 AM

absolutely must have. Poise

Re: Not sure why, but he now lacks the one thing that a QB

Nov 16, 2014, 10:35 AM

and confidence.

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Nov 16, 2014, 10:36 AM

He was playing against 2nd and 3rd string.

Replies: 15
| visibility 2,336
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic