Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
Mora is worse than Feinbaum
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 20
| visibility 5,153

Mora is worse than Feinbaum

Mar 21, 2019, 10:10 AM

Every time I saw this guy on TV Iwondered why he ever had a job in football, then he gets to the Top5 and leaves Clemson out... of the entire top5, Stanford he puts in... "I'm not certain their quarterback situation is settled, if they decide to go with a freshman I don't know if they can get in the top four or even the top 5"

There is a reason he is no longer coaching....

still SMH

military_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Mora = doofus

Mar 21, 2019, 10:25 AM

He is always good for a few laughs

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: Mora = doofus

Mar 21, 2019, 11:25 AM

so true. He comes across as a real immature bozo at times. His dad was a much better coach

badge-donor-05yr.jpgringofhonor-74tiger.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

I can't stand that guy - what a loser - can't coach worth...

Mar 21, 2019, 10:31 AM

a #### and is terrible at rating teams. Has a definite bias for the West Coast teams. His opinion is worthless IMO.

Re: Mora is worse than Feinbaum

Mar 21, 2019, 10:45 AM

Making himself look clueless.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Mar 21, 2019, 10:56 AM

At least the guy stays consistent. He has given Clemson football the business since leaving coaching a few years back. Not sure why .

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

DB23

Mar 21, 2019, 11:09 AM

He didn't leave coaching, he never had coaching in him,lol. He would honestly make me mad and these morons usually don't bother me too much.

His family has no idea about playoffs.***

Mar 21, 2019, 11:10 AM

YeP..stupid & even guys around him looked perplexed to his statement!

Mar 21, 2019, 11:14 AM

How did his prediction pan out?

Haaaaa...!

44-16

badge-donor-10yr.jpgringofhonorlightbulbbill.jpgmilitary_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

nice

Mar 21, 2019, 11:54 AM [ in reply to His family has no idea about playoffs.*** ]

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpgringofhonor-willmo.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Cat on a tin roof, dogs in a pile,
Nothin' left to do but smile, smile, smile!!!!

Re: His family has no idea about playoffs.***

Mar 21, 2019, 1:19 PM [ in reply to His family has no idea about playoffs.*** ]

Jr. Mora is an idiot and He proves it
every time He opens His mouth !

He is a perfect example of why Clemson gets left out of alot

Mar 21, 2019, 11:13 AM

the national awards and spotlight for as long as we have. He's a west coast guy who is convinced that the PAC12 is as viable as the SEC is and when he hears about a Clemson who is not apart of a major market he's going to stick his nose up them. This elitist attitude permeates throughout the national sports media and without DABO coming in here and forcing the nation to listen we would still be in the same state of affairs.

His type of attitude is shared by alot of sports media voters and talking heads (who vote in these national awards) and is why Deshaun WAtson doesn't have a Heisman. They usually vote with whatever the national media is biased towards and don't do their homework if it isn't coming from the SEC or PaC12.

Dabo has now put us in a position to where we cant be ignored anymore and with Trevor's performance in the championship game he is our first "legit" chance at Clemson getting a Heisman Award. Not that a Heisman Award is the end all be all but its a barometer of the national media finally catching our scent and including us in their narrative.

^^^This one so gets it^^^^^

Mar 21, 2019, 11:28 AM

My feelings exactly but much more eloquently stated

badge-donor-05yr.jpgringofhonor-74tiger.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: He is a perfect example of why Clemson gets left out of alot

Mar 21, 2019, 11:28 AM [ in reply to He is a perfect example of why Clemson gets left out of alot ]

"Dabo has now put us in a position to where we cant be ignored anymore."
Dabo will change the face of college football at Clemson more than he ever would if he left for Alabama.

Mar 21, 2019, 12:06 PM

If you can, do (Dabo).

If you can't, commentate (Mora).

(with notable exceptions--Urban Meyer, e.g.)

Mar 21, 2019, 2:27 PM [ in reply to He is a perfect example of why Clemson gets left out of alot ]

Write this down: Trevor Lawrence will win the Heisman.

"our scent." it's quite pungent.

Mar 21, 2019, 3:18 PM [ in reply to He is a perfect example of why Clemson gets left out of alot ]

a formidable scent. it stings the nostrils.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

"Anybody that says Coach Brownell is the best coach to come through Clemson is going to start an argument." -JP Hall

I thought it was pretty obvious he didn't do his homework

Mar 21, 2019, 12:03 PM

when he was on these shows. I'm guessing he showed up and said whatever the teleprompter told him too.

I always thought Joey Galloway and Danny Kannell had reasonable opinions that could be justified. Mora, not so much.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Mar 21, 2019, 1:21 PM

It was a decent concern at the start of the year...

Look folks, those guys don't watch football.

Mar 21, 2019, 1:42 PM

They read about teams, watch short clips with highlights and check the pulse of their counterparts to get their opinions. Most of them are color commenters for games every weekend and that's what they know about any particular team. They knowledge about a team is extremely limited.

I watch games to evaluate teams and pick winners.

https://www.tigernet.com/forum/message/34ish-17-Clemson-24830232

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpgringofhonor-clemsontiger1988-110.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Mar 21, 2019, 4:33 PM

He clearly never bought into TL. Every single week he would basically say, “Just you wait. TL will fail because he’s a true freshman.”

I also think there is some jealously toward Dabo, who is roughly his age and wildly more successful despite not having the advantages Mora did as the son of an NFL coach.

Replies: 20
| visibility 5,153
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic