Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
Whoever York Tiger is, he is a major Homer. Nobody has a
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 23
| visibility 1,685

Whoever York Tiger is, he is a major Homer. Nobody has a

May 19, 2012, 8:36 PM

freaking clue as to what the landscape is going to look like. All of this news about the SEC/Big XII marriage is certainly interseting but, despite everyones dislike for t5obacco road (me included), I still have a hard time that the 14 member programs are just going to let themselves get A$$ raped like that. For all we know, ND and another surprise could join the mix. Maybe the Football powers will be compensated differently in order to keep them in the fold since we are the ones that are bringing home the bacon. Who knows. A jump to the Big XII could happen but alot has to come out first.

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Sorry about the typos***

May 19, 2012, 8:37 PM

It's all going down.***

May 19, 2012, 8:39 PM

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

I simply posted Clemson was going to the Big 12

May 19, 2012, 8:51 PM

Posted on May 3... updated as I could

"I've been working since I was 15 continually until now. I worked 40 hours a week at 15, when it wasn't even legal for 15 year olds to work that many hours."

I believe york_tiger.

May 19, 2012, 8:52 PM

He may ultimately be wrong, but I believe he has sources at OU and OSU and that they are telling him this.

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-20yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Me too.***

May 19, 2012, 9:52 PM

2024 purple level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

"Democracy is the theory that the common people know what they want, and deserve to get it good and hard."
- H. L. Mencken

He doesn't know. Go ahead and believe what you want. I

May 19, 2012, 8:56 PM

will wait to see what comes out of the official news stream. If it happens, coll. I just get tired of people trying to say they know stuff when they couldn't possibly have a clue.

Re: He doesn't know. Go ahead and believe what you want. I

May 19, 2012, 9:00 PM

You mean just like you are doing now ??

badge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

There are a lot of morons on this board...

May 19, 2012, 9:02 PM [ in reply to He doesn't know. Go ahead and believe what you want. I ]

york is one of the few whose opinions I've valued reading here. Based upon previous posts, I believe he's legitimate. We'll find out in time.

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-20yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Agreed, very sensible poster***

May 19, 2012, 9:08 PM

Whether you agree with York or not, one thing is true:

May 19, 2012, 9:13 PM

He's not someone who rails against someone he might disagree with, dipping into ad hominem and then not responding to challenges.

You don't like the possible move. We get it.

You don't like the fact that York has placed himself out front and is dancing on the tip of a spear. We get it.

Care to do some digging of your own to counter what he's saying? Naw...it's much easier to toss dirt clods at him.

badge-donor-20yr.jpgbadge-ringofhonor-revdodd.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: Whether you agree with York or not, one thing is true:

May 19, 2012, 9:16 PM

Wow RevDodd nicely put... Point for you

great post***

May 19, 2012, 9:18 PM [ in reply to Whether you agree with York or not, one thing is true: ]

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-20yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: i agree with that but he does not have to state the same

May 19, 2012, 9:34 PM [ in reply to Whether you agree with York or not, one thing is true: ]

opinion 100 times a day.

its not an opinion***

May 19, 2012, 9:35 PM

"I've been working since I was 15 continually until now. I worked 40 hours a week at 15, when it wasn't even legal for 15 year olds to work that many hours."

Re: Prove it.***

May 19, 2012, 9:36 PM

hope you have a good evening...

May 19, 2012, 9:37 PM

Im not entering into this

Re: You already have***

May 19, 2012, 9:39 PM

Thank you sir... you are a good man

May 19, 2012, 9:36 PM [ in reply to Whether you agree with York or not, one thing is true: ]

Alway appreciate and enjoy your insight. Thanks again.

Yes, I didn't agree with him two weeks ago.

May 19, 2012, 9:40 PM [ in reply to Whether you agree with York or not, one thing is true: ]

I was offended by him saying we were going to change conferences but only because I found the idea offensive.

He was patient and waited for the development of current events, polite and steadfast with his convictions even though almost everyone disagreed and graciously accepted my apology for my abrasive responses to his suppositions. Many have changed sides and he has not been pompous or caustic as some here. He could have brought focus to our embarrassment but instead welcomed our support.

A gentleman's attitude which shames me without intent.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpgringofhonor-clemsontiger1988-110.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Consider this.

May 19, 2012, 9:27 PM

Wasn't the addition of Pitt and Cuse to an already lamed football conference like taking a double dose of Rohypnol?

Also, there is no assurance the ACC, regardless of any two additional available teams, may get a spot in the playoff. Isn't that like taking off you clothes before you drug yourself?

It would be difficult to prove rape considering the cooperation of the ACC (victim?) under those circumstances.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpgringofhonor-clemsontiger1988-110.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: Whoever York Tiger is, he is a major Homer. Nobody has a

May 19, 2012, 10:17 PM

I don't have a clue who york_tiger is. I do believe he knows what he's talking about.

Message was edited by: 65tiger®

badge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Dont listen to anyone with "yankee" in their name

May 19, 2012, 11:45 PM

Yorks on the money

I'll say this about York

May 20, 2012, 12:17 AM

I don't know about all this conference realignment stuff, but there's only a few posters in this forum that actually post detailed, in depth football-related topics/posts where they actually know what the heck they are talking about. York is one of these. I, for one, really appreciate his posts.

Replies: 23
| visibility 1,685
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic