Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
Pep
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 22
| visibility 1,310

Pep

May 28, 2015, 9:32 AM

Pep catches a lot of flack on the boreds and by Clemson Baseball fans in general.

I just saw where he's in the running for the WKU job.

How would you feel if Pep took a HC job somewhere and turned out to be a great HC?

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

"Clemson has been historically better than Carolina. That's pretty obvious." - Classof09

"No one knew we were overhyped until the season started." - Classof09

happy for him.***

May 28, 2015, 9:34 AM

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Maybe if we had a

May 28, 2015, 9:34 AM

rally for Pep he wood stay?

Worth a try.

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Aspiring member of the TigerNet Sewer Dwellers

haha...

May 28, 2015, 9:36 AM

ok.

Re: Pep

May 28, 2015, 9:38 AM

LeCroy also listed as a candidate.

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Happy for him

May 28, 2015, 9:42 AM

Clemson can only have 1 head coach at a time. So I'd love for their to be a pool of good, qualified potential candidates when the time comes that we might need another one.

I pull for just about all of the former players or coaches coaching somewhere else...as long as their success doesn't hurt Clemson's success.

I would wish him the best and I would sincerely hope

May 28, 2015, 9:42 AM

he takes Batson and Brownell with him

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

"IDIOT POSTER OF THE MONTH SO FAR...GWP-- You have won IPM Award for your failure to completely comprehend a clear post & then choose to attack someone who points out your ignorance. While you are not yet in the same No Class Catagory as deRoberts, ClemTiger117 & Tigerdug23, you are getting closer to the Sewer Dwellers." - coachmac

Re: I would wish him the best and I would sincerely hope

May 28, 2015, 9:43 AM

you're in favor of keeping wong though, write?

"Clemson has been historically better than Carolina. That's pretty obvious." - Classof09

Hey anon, the guy in your sig does not

May 28, 2015, 9:45 AM

look stronger than the average American male.

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Aspiring member of the TigerNet Sewer Dwellers

Re: Hey anon, the guy in your sig does not

May 28, 2015, 9:49 AM

He was skinny as a youth, but now.....

How is that even a question?***

May 28, 2015, 9:47 AM [ in reply to Re: I would wish him the best and I would sincerely hope ]

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

"IDIOT POSTER OF THE MONTH SO FAR...GWP-- You have won IPM Award for your failure to completely comprehend a clear post & then choose to attack someone who points out your ignorance. While you are not yet in the same No Class Catagory as deRoberts, ClemTiger117 & Tigerdug23, you are getting closer to the Sewer Dwellers." - coachmac

only 1 carry on allowed; wonder which one pep's

May 28, 2015, 9:46 AM [ in reply to I would wish him the best and I would sincerely hope ]

going to check before boreding?

Re: only 1 carry on allowed; wonder which one pep's

May 28, 2015, 9:50 AM

Maybe he'll take Jack to be his pitching coach? Cood happen

Or 3rd base coach***

May 28, 2015, 9:51 AM

CRUMP!!!!!!!!***

May 28, 2015, 9:51 AM

tru dat...

May 28, 2015, 9:51 AM [ in reply to Re: only 1 carry on allowed; wonder which one pep's ]

and third base ain't gonna coach itself.

Watch it dsp, I hear GWP's real fast***

May 28, 2015, 9:58 AM

Re: Watch it dsp, I hear GWP's real fast***

May 28, 2015, 9:58 AM

bich

He could potentially be a great HC

May 28, 2015, 9:53 AM

He'd just have to hire a good pitching coach.

Re: He could potentially be a great HC

May 28, 2015, 10:20 AM

Having the ACC pitcher of the year on his staff is proof of his failure.

May 28, 2015, 11:20 AM

Don't think Pep can take too much credit for Crownover's success. He was slated as a first round pick out of high school before his injury. Pep may very well be a great head coach, he is just not a very good pitching coach.

badge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

May 28, 2015, 11:20 AM [ in reply to Re: He could potentially be a great HC ]

Crownover was bound for pro baseball before he had to have Tommy John. Look no further than the bullpen to see how well Pep develops his pitchers.

May 28, 2015, 11:45 AM

Why is it so easy to discount the bullpen losses of Moyer, Bates & Andrews due to injury. These are not insignificant by any means. Honestly, how is that Pep's fault? I know it doesn't fit your narrative, but it is a reality. The loss of those boys hurt a lot. Probably cost us a few games or more.

And there are many who believe that Pep has done a great job getting the two walk-on transfers (Vetzel and Krall) to fill the void. Can't argue that both have done very well.

BT

Replies: 22
| visibility 1,310
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic