Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
Offer Zion a spot at tight end
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 10
| visibility 2,234

Offer Zion a spot at tight end

Jan 3, 2018, 2:42 PM

Tony Gonzalez and Jimmy Graham were recriuted as basketball players. Graham didn't even much football at Miami. Gronkowski was a highly recruited bball player as well. Zion could end up being an all American TE.

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

He would be stupid to play fotball for a sec in college.

Jan 3, 2018, 2:47 PM

He is probably going to make over 200 million playing basketball over the next 10 years.

He could have a better future in the NFL

Jan 3, 2018, 2:53 PM

He'll be great in college and dominates bc he is bigger than everyone and extremely athletic. At 6'8", he's not going to be the biggest or most athletic in the NBA. He's going to have to shoot well. He will be a good NBA player l, but could possibly be a hall of fame in the NFL.

The money an average NBA player makes is far more than an

Jan 3, 2018, 3:05 PM

NFL player. What you might not realize is 100% of an NBA and MLB contract is guaranteed an NFL contract is not, most NFL players get cut before they earn their entire contract unless they’re a franchise player. Then you have the longevity of an NFL player, on average 4 years. The NFL has the worest players union in all of professionals sports and the player contracts reflect this shortcoming.

Did you know

Jan 3, 2018, 3:12 PM

That Stan Rome was a Parade Magazine national player of the year in both basketball and football his senior season.

He came to Tigertown on a basketball scholarship (along with Skip Wise) and played basketball and later joined the football team and played a year. Later drafted by the KC Chiefs and never played in the N B A.

As a side note his son played tight end at UGA and I don’t think he ever played in the NFL

Re: Did you know

Jan 3, 2018, 3:20 PM

Yes, he’s my all time favorite Clemson player, and I wore #3 on my high school basketball and football team because of him.

He can go the the NFL later.

Jan 3, 2018, 3:06 PM [ in reply to He could have a better future in the NFL ]

ANtonio Gates for the Chargers went from college hoops, no college football, to the NFL. Anyway, his future at this stage is the NBA. If he is average he will make 100 million minimum.

Re: He could have a better future in the NFL***

Jan 3, 2018, 3:08 PM [ in reply to He could have a better future in the NFL ]

badge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: He could have a better future in the NFL

Jan 3, 2018, 3:26 PM [ in reply to He could have a better future in the NFL ]

He could but Yep more money in the NBA even riding the bench, contract guaranteed, less likely to get severe bodily injury, play in better condition (indoors vs outdoors), better players union, better longevity (even sitting the bench) etc... Football is by far my favorite sport but if my son could be a one and done, first round pick in the NBA or a NFL hall of famer, I would tell him to go to the NBA so he can live to tell and remember his story while counting his bank roll. Just my opinion.

I have never heard anyone

Jan 3, 2018, 3:17 PM

Say anything about this young mans physical condition. He is certainly a beast. I mean that in a good way!

At his age, he could easily grow another inch or two. He will be something if he gets with a program with a solid conditioning staff and adds more muscle to his huge frame. The sky’s the limit.

Re: Offer Zion a spot at tight end

Jan 3, 2018, 3:59 PM

And have him be coached by Danny Pearman. No Thanks.

Replies: 10
| visibility 2,234
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic