Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
Hey LAMECOCK4U, good work on the SEC Rant
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 11
| visibility 1

Hey LAMECOCK4U, good work on the SEC Rant

Jun 2, 2014, 9:06 PM

You've got them in a tizzy lol. I'm not one to troll or whatever usually but I don't mind lurking upon it haha.

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

He just loves Taters!

Jun 2, 2014, 10:00 PM

NM

badge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Tiger/Terrier

Re: He can't be over 12.***

Jun 2, 2014, 10:14 PM

Jun 2, 2014, 10:19 PM

Is that assumption based on 12 year would never recal Clemson beating USC. Kids start to remember stuff around 7.

Jun 2, 2014, 10:21 PM

No, it's an assumption based on reading your posts.

Jun 2, 2014, 10:24 PM [ in reply to Re: He can't be over 12.*** ]

You're not even a coot worth ridicule, you are just a sad sad little boy. And it's past your bedtime.

Jun 2, 2014, 10:27 PM

Good nite Johnboy. Dream about beating USC. Don't think 6 in a row will happen at home

Jun 2, 2014, 10:32 PM

Here you go again, dirt bird. Clemson owns you and has for over a century while playing all games in cootlumbia. Yes, as he said, 110 years of domination. So get behind us, dirtbag!!

The poster was right, total domination of over a century with you getting five years. We'll enjoy those statistics over the next 110 years.

Now put your ### in the the roost and shut up!!!!

Jun 2, 2014, 10:55 PM

Eagle1, aren't those #### birds on probation? South Carolina may still be serving NCAA probation. Carolina (real one in Chapel Hill) hasn't received their penalty as of this date.

It's amazing how those young kids keep mouthing with such a dismal record against Clemson in all sports, especially the big 3.

They have never won anything, accomplished anything. The big teams in their conference enjoy having them so they can destroy them each time they play. They can't beat Georgia, LSU, Auburn, Alabama (once when six of Bama's starting eleven were out with injuries).

Yes sir, as the world turns, feel it turning. I agree with a previous poster, times they are changing---another century of domination. Be patient, it's coming for the foul. They just are wise enough to realize it.

Jun 3, 2014, 8:30 AM

What do you consider the big 3? Also, we have beaten Bama 3 of the last 5 and they had to vacate one of the 2. If you take out the vacated game and the forfeit we are .500 with Bama since joining the SEC. UGA 4 of the last 7.

And if you want to look at it in century's, so far in the second hundred games, we are 6-5. That's a winning % about 5% lower than yours for the first 100 games. Since we joined the SEC, you lead 12-10.

Jun 3, 2014, 8:41 AM

Are you seriously comparing yourself to Bama? I honestly wish you would play Bama every year. You have played them 6 times in the last 21 years. You play in a different SEC than they do. They play in the big boy SEC while you play in the little girl SEC east. Most of the SEC east teams would not finish above .500 in C-USA.

badge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Jun 3, 2014, 10:04 AM

No, not at all. Not sure how you made that interpretation. Just pointing out the error in the post I replied to.

The SEC East is doing pretty well against the ACC the last few years. I think the record is above .500 if you would like to check. So do you believe C-USA is better than the ACC?

Replies: 11
| visibility 1
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic