Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
Texas A&M
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 16
| visibility 3,408

Texas A&M

Aug 31, 2018, 8:16 AM

I for one am pretty concerned about Texas A&M after last night's showing. I was listening to the announcers, and although they have been playing in 'the league' for 4 years now, this is the first year they will truly look like an SH EEE SHEEE team. Now that they have a first year coach with a brand new style and old players, this is their year.

Did you see how they beat up on Northwestern last night? At one point I literally saw Jimbo walk out on the field and sack tap Hunter Johnson while he was running for his life. Kyle Field looked merciless. This is a Northwestern team that drives all the way from Texas to play in the Big 10 every week, they know how to play big boy football, and they couldn't even hear their own snap count half the time. It's a good thing they just built themselves a nice view overlooking the Gulf of Mexico, they're going to need it this year from what I've seen.

The announcers also made me realize something that I hadn't thought of before...Jimbo Fisher really is the second coming of Jesus Christ. Did you see the tight ends on the field last night? There were TONS of them. It doesn't matter how good Clemson's defensive line is if they've got 6 TE's blocking. Their QB also touched butt...that's right, under center. I know we have a lot of future NFL guys on our roster, but are they really ready to play in the NFL next week?

If we can't find ourselves 5 or 6 more tight ends, and teach KB/TL to touch butt in the next week, I could definitely see us struggling.

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

We'll struggle...

Aug 31, 2018, 8:20 AM

to win by four TDs.

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: We'll struggle...

Aug 31, 2018, 8:34 AM

4 TD’s????? We’ve been waiting 8 months and now we’re only gonna play 1 Quarter????

Having trouble finding HJ's stats

Aug 31, 2018, 8:21 AM

Can you help?

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

The definition of awesome!

Re: Having trouble finding HJ's stats

Aug 31, 2018, 9:05 AM
NW Stats.jpg(35.3 K)

HTH

Tell em, coot!***

Aug 31, 2018, 8:29 AM

Re: Texas A&M

Aug 31, 2018, 8:29 AM

LOL - I have the confuse after reading this. Even with coffee, this post is seriously hurting my head.

There is NO football knowledge within this post. :)

Bless your heart.

Aug 31, 2018, 8:44 AM

You really can't take too much from that game. Northwestern State is a Div 1AA (Div 2) team located in northern Louisiana and hasn't had a winning record since 2008.

Don't get me wrong, A&M has a lot of talent on that team that needed good coaching. I just don't see their offense doing anything close to what you saw last night against your defense.

More evidence counts really are dumb

Aug 31, 2018, 8:52 AM

The OP was using a complicated device of humor known as sarcasm. Went right over your chicken head.

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: More evidence counts really are dumb

Aug 31, 2018, 9:25 AM

So I'm a count now? And you call me the dumb one.

1, 2, 3, 4, ----> The Fist. Can you count that?***

Aug 31, 2018, 9:41 AM

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

I accidentally awarded you a TU, so be happy with that and

Aug 31, 2018, 2:53 PM [ in reply to Re: More evidence counts really are dumb ]

then G.F.Y.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Aug 31, 2018, 3:48 PM [ in reply to Re: More evidence counts really are dumb ]

Haha spellcheck got me.

Now, what is your excuse, coot?

Aug 31, 2018, 3:55 PM

I figured your thumb slipped and added the "O"...

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Aug 31, 2018, 4:00 PM

I figured your thumb slipped and added the "O"...

Well played

Aug 31, 2018, 4:10 PM

AnM played NW Lousiana not Northwestern. Northwestern played Purdue last night, fyi.

All that being said AnM is one of the least of my concerns.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpgringofhonor-clemsontiger1988-110.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Aug 31, 2018, 4:25 PM

You also missed the point...and still got the opponent wrong.

Replies: 16
| visibility 3,408
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic