Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
Are you seeing your National Championship tickets in the CFP
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 26
| visibility 1

Are you seeing your National Championship tickets in the CFP

Jan 1, 2019, 6:01 PM

app yet?

I just got an email from Clemson Athletics saying the tickets are now available in the app. But not seeing them. App says "You have not purchased or received tickets for any College Football Playoff events."

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: Are you seeing your National Championship tickets in the CFP

Jan 1, 2019, 6:02 PM

I had to delete the app and re-download it.

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Jan 1, 2019, 6:03 PM

Were you able to see the tickets after doing that?

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Jan 1, 2019, 6:06 PM

Yes. I had to log back in on the CFP account I created.

yes***

Jan 1, 2019, 6:02 PM

2024 orange level member flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Did you have a previous Ticketmaster

Jan 1, 2019, 7:37 PM

account on the same email address?

Just curious

badge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

assume you have to use the same email as user name for

Jan 1, 2019, 6:04 PM

the cfp app as your iptay account unless the email provided some other direct link to set-up new cfp account in the app--- are you using the same?

This is the biggest clusterf**k in history

Jan 1, 2019, 6:06 PM

nm

Keep logging back in to the app...

Jan 1, 2019, 6:05 PM

I logged out and back in several times. Eventually they were there...

Re: Keep logging back in to the app...

Jan 1, 2019, 6:09 PM

Thank you.

This app sucks royally.

Jan 1, 2019, 6:09 PM [ in reply to Keep logging back in to the app... ]

Are you able to reject the tickets? I requested some but I am no longer able to go.

Jan 1, 2019, 6:13 PM

I think you can put them up for sale through the app. It’s run by Ticketmaster...

Jan 1, 2019, 6:20 PM

I haven’t downloaded the app, but we have 6 tix and will be selling 4. I’m assuming there’s a way to sell them through Stubhub as well? Anyone know how that works?

Jan 1, 2019, 6:16 PM

Yes, but not that easy...

1st, make sure the registered e-mail in the CFB app is the same e-mail on the IPTAY account. E-mail is the linking function.

2nd, I was having trouble setting password on the app so I called CFB help line and they directed me to reset on the website... reset it there and it was very easy. website is... am.ticketmaster.com/cfbplayoff.
--- go through forgot password on website and it cleaned up real nice.

good luck!!!

Finally, it is nice to have the tix on your phone once you get them

military_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Jan 1, 2019, 6:34 PM

Thanks - I seemed to have done all of that and it shows an account for me on the CFP app and website; however, it does not show the tickets still. On the phone with CFP folk so we will see if there is a fix - I will post if so.

Jan 1, 2019, 6:55 PM

Thanks. I have tried all the tricks listed in this post (logging out and back in many times), deleting app and reinstalling, changing password), but none are working for me.

Jan 1, 2019, 7:05 PM

I have experienced the same thing. I’ve reloaded the app, called CFP and they have no record of my order. Yet I have the email from IPTAY confirming my order plus where they’ve gladly charged my credit card for the cost of the tickets. Needless to say I will be at the ticket office first thing in the morning. This isn’t the way I wanted to spend my NY afternoon. We will go either way as there are tickets on stub hub.

Jan 1, 2019, 9:08 PM

My tickets just showed up on the application. I had given up and planned to go to ticket office tomorrow. Keep checking.

Jan 1, 2019, 6:37 PM [ in reply to Re: Are you seeing your National Championship tickets in the CFP ]

Thank KJB. The website worked perfectly. I'm hoping the app somehow works for at least five minutes at some point past Thursday so I can add them to Apple Wallet.

no

Jan 1, 2019, 7:03 PM

Followed directions
Have checked email address against Iptay and have changed password twice now.

Even blew app away and downloaded again.

Been on hold with them now for 43 min

Re: no

Jan 1, 2019, 7:27 PM

I'm having the same issues and I was on hold for over an hour before I gave up and hung up. Did you ever get yours to show up?

Nope

Jan 1, 2019, 7:31 PM

Don't think they are manning the phones as they advertised.

guys be patient

Jan 1, 2019, 7:37 PM [ in reply to Re: no ]

I thought I would try to put some tutorial or something up later this week. Did not know you all would try to get them today. The app is not good but it is much better than last year.

If you have problems, start with resetting your password. That takes care of most of the issues.

The customer service number will be helpful but they did not have much staff today. Wait until tomorrow if you need to call. But reset password and it should work. i have been getting into accounts all day and I just say forgot password everytime.

Amy

Have been patient

Jan 1, 2019, 7:52 PM

And have reset password three times now both within the app and on the website. Both on CFP account and Ticketmaster account.

Some people are trying to post the tickets that family and friends wouldn't take because of the travel costs and whatever reason. That's why I need to login as soon as I can get them so I can post to see if I can get "any" money for the extra two that I have on the CFP for sale option.

So one would assume when instructions are distributed they should work and the app should function as advertised or at least give us the option to print. One would also think the CFP staff would have been in place to handle the volume once tickets were released.

So, although I'm patient and appreciate your information - doesn't mean I have to be happy about not getting any help when I have the opportunity to spend the necessary time to call. Some of us don't have hours to waste on the phone tomorrow during business hours.

Thanks

Re: Have been patient***

Jan 1, 2019, 8:39 PM

Re: Have been patient***

Jan 1, 2019, 8:39 PM [ in reply to Have been patient ]

If you delete the app, them log back in and reset your password you will see a link to agree to Ticketmaster terms and conditions. This will be followed by a prompt to link this CFP account to your Ticketmaster account. Make sure that both use the same email and password. You should see your tickets, which were procured by IPTAY available. However, you will not be able to download these to your apple wallet until released.

Good luck, please let us all know if this worked for you as well.

Go Tigers!

Message was edited by: Msummers

Yes. Signed in earlier this evening following the process

Jan 1, 2019, 9:18 PM

that's laid out on the app and in other posts (forgot password etc.). Tickets were not visible initially. We back into the app an hour or two and the tickets were visible. Says on the app that they will actually be available in 1 day 16 hours or something like that.

2024 white level member flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Replies: 26
| visibility 1
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic