Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
Have I told everyone how happy I am that Trump is Prez
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - General Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 87
| visibility 1

Have I told everyone how happy I am that Trump is Prez

Feb 19, 2017, 12:53 PM

Instead of Hillary?

THANK GOD ALMIGHTY!

That is it... ????

badge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: Have I told everyone how happy I am that Trump is Prez

Feb 19, 2017, 12:54 PM

he probably should tweet more. maybe really create controversy. ;)

badge-donor-05yr.jpgringofhonor-74tiger.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Feb 19, 2017, 12:57 PM

You are going to make a few people on this board get their panties in a wad.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Really? No sane person wanted Hillary, correct?

Feb 19, 2017, 1:01 PM

Bernie maybe, but not Hillary.... ugghhh...

Just look, we have 3.8 years of comedy, reality TV too!

Look, I am not a Trumpbot, but after watching the left freak out it really is gratifying... ??

Re: Really? No sane person wanted Hillary, correct?

Feb 19, 2017, 1:32 PM

2,800,000 more than drumpf, but, like your president, never let a little thing like facts get in the way.

Hence the brilliance of the electoral college!!

Feb 19, 2017, 1:35 PM

The Founders certainly knew a thing or three!!

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Feb 19, 2017, 1:56 PM [ in reply to Re: Really? No sane person wanted Hillary, correct? ]

Actually counting Hillary, Johnson, Stein, and write ins, 11,000,000 more people voted against Trump than for him (53.1% vs 46.1%).

Feb 19, 2017, 4:18 PM

More people also voted against Bill Clinton (he received only 43% of vote in 1992) than for him when he was elected President.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-20yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Feb 20, 2017, 1:06 AM

The 43% is true, but Bill Clinton had 6,000,000 more votes than the incumbent, George Bush, Sr. Not the same as DJT losing by 2,800,000 votes.

Feb 20, 2017, 6:49 AM [ in reply to Re: Really? No sane person wanted Hillary, correct? ]

You are absolutely correct! And I'm pretty sure Hillary got 100% of the illegal alien vote.

2024 purple level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Which would be zero votes!

Feb 20, 2017, 8:49 AM

Illegal aliens can't vote.

Re: Which would be zero votes!

Feb 20, 2017, 8:53 AM

lol if you believe that they arent.

March 4th 2016- "Lee won't be here 4 years from today" - Viztiz

Proof? From a verified source?

Feb 20, 2017, 12:38 PM

Usually don't get an answer to that question.

Feb 20, 2017, 7:51 AM [ in reply to Re: Really? No sane person wanted Hillary, correct? ]

Those same people didn't vote for Hill either

Feb 19, 2017, 2:08 PM [ in reply to Re: Really? No sane person wanted Hillary, correct? ]
200_d.gif(145.3 K)

If it were not for illegals she would not have the popular vote. If you don't support using ID TO VOTE u don't want a fair vote

Feb 19, 2017, 2:15 PM

Prove illegals voted! Trump hasn't proven it. PS I am opposed to Voter ID even though I favor it, as long as Citizens United stands. I find it patently absurd to demand proof of one voter's identity while allowing millions to be spent to buy votes without requiring ID from the spender. Good for the goose, good for the gander

Up until now, GOP & Dems both have subverted this truth...

Feb 19, 2017, 2:18 PM

So hang tight, proof is coming. You will be shocked and dismayed...

Re: Up until now, GOP & Dems both have subverted this truth...

Feb 20, 2017, 1:00 AM

You will be shocked and dismayed that the poor little rich kid (DJ Terrible-president) has lied to you, again. It's more likely that the Russians finagled the votes, for Trump, electronically, than it is that the illegals voted in California.

It's been a month and you've already labeled him as terrible.

Feb 20, 2017, 6:25 AM

What a tolerant liberal you must be.

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

There's something in these hills.

Re: Tolerate liberal?

Feb 20, 2017, 6:55 AM

Is that an oxymoron? Or just a moron? From my experience it's about as rare as a unicorn.

2024 purple level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

It was sarcasm***

Feb 20, 2017, 9:32 AM

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Oh I have no doubt politicians will lie to us...

Feb 20, 2017, 7:13 AM [ in reply to Re: Up until now, GOP & Dems both have subverted this truth... ]

and I didn't vote for Trump. I am just thankful HRC is not prez. It would be much, much worse. Trust me on this.

Re: Up until now, GOP & Dems both have subverted this truth...

Feb 20, 2017, 1:19 AM [ in reply to Up until now, GOP & Dems both have subverted this truth... ]

It's more likely that the Russians electronically fixed the vote for DJTerrible president than he lost the popular vote due to illegals voting. (FYI, DJT is a lier. But he's also a con-man, a scammer, a jerk, a braggart-adulterer, a self-proclaimed (braggart) statutory rapist, a petty narcissist, a scammer, and a 4-time (very poor) bankrupt businessman.
You will learn he is only looking-out for himself and his rich friends. He doesn't care about anyone else.
He will drag the world into a tariff-based major depression, while he pads his billfold; and starts a war with North Korea.
Even the GOP congressmen will try to impeach him prior before 2020.
How can any sane person ignore all of his self-described evil???? He is the devil!

It sucks that the obama administration let the russians

Feb 20, 2017, 4:21 AM

have access to our federal computer systems to change votes. It's a good thing we only let them change votes and did not let them have access to other important documents. Voting would clearly be very low on their list of computer systems to compromise.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Is the left saying Obama allowed vote machines to be rigged

Feb 20, 2017, 7:18 AM

by the Russians?

Yet DJT is still better than HRC - I voted for neither***

Feb 20, 2017, 7:16 AM [ in reply to Re: Up until now, GOP & Dems both have subverted this truth... ]

Did you just say "prove that illegals voted?"

Feb 19, 2017, 2:25 PM [ in reply to Re: Really? No sane person wanted Hillary, correct? ]

In Calif you are automatically registered to vote when you get a drivers license. A drivers license takes no proof of citizenship so many illegals are registered to vote. They have already proven that they will no obey our laws, but for some reason you think they won't vote for a free handout if given the opportunity.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

FREE CALIFORNIA! Let them secede before we have the big

Feb 19, 2017, 2:27 PM

Earthquake and have to bail them out with FEMA!

Re: FREE CALIFORNIA! Let them secede before we have the big

Feb 19, 2017, 4:20 PM

You are embarrassing yourself. Please stop.

Re: Did you just say "prove that illegals voted?"

Feb 19, 2017, 2:34 PM [ in reply to Did you just say "prove that illegals voted?" ]

> In Calif you are automatically registered to vote
> when you get a drivers license. A drivers license
> takes no proof of citizenship so many illegals are
> registered to vote. They have already proven that
> they will no obey our laws, but for some reason you
> think they won't vote for a free handout if given the
> opportunity.

That's actually not true. All licenses are sent to the Ca. Secretary of State to verify Citizenship.

You're smarter than that Neal my friend. :)

http://www.latimes.com/politics/la-me-pol-ca-motor-voter-law-20151016-html-htmlstory.html

Then how do you explain this Felix2? Are you...

Feb 20, 2017, 2:10 AM

...going to try to tell me that when these folks show up with a state-issued Cali drivers license they are turned away at the polls? Well of course they are. Move along, nothing to see here. No illegals voting here. We're really checking those voter registration lists hard to make sure only LEGAL citizens are voting. The lack of common sense is laughable, and sad.

http://www.mercurynews.com/2016/12/28/dmv-licensed-800000-undocumented-immigrants-under-2-year-old-law/

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

"When I was 6 my Mother let me have a kitten. It died. Don't send prayers, a TU is better." - tugalooriver circa 2022

"Can we say "alternative facts boys and girls?"

Feb 19, 2017, 2:56 PM [ in reply to Did you just say "prove that illegals voted?" ]

"The way automatic registration works is relatively simple: Eligible citizens are registered to vote when they show up at a Department of Motor Vehicles office to obtain a driver’s license or state ID. The DMV gives the eligible voter a chance to opt out if they prefer not to register. If the person does not opt out, the DMV electronically transfers their voter registration information to the Secretary of State’s office, rather than making election officials enter data by hand from paper registration forms"
" Automated voter registration is actually a more secure way of doing things. Potential voters have to demonstrate proof of age, the vast majority of time people are showing a birth certificate or a passport, which also reflects citizenship. That’s arguably more secure than someone checking a box under penalty of perjury.”-California Secretary of State Alex Padilla

Feb 20, 2017, 2:28 AM [ in reply to Re: Really? No sane person wanted Hillary, correct? ]

It's likely not a coincidence that he lost by 2.8M voted and claims 3-5M votes were illegal. I wonder why he pulled that number out of thin air? Hmmmm.

Aww, does that number console you at night?

Feb 20, 2017, 6:23 AM [ in reply to Re: Really? No sane person wanted Hillary, correct? ]

How many of those were illegal, dead or voted 5 times?

#crooked

Feb 20, 2017, 7:46 AM [ in reply to Really? No sane person wanted Hillary, correct? ]

Okay, so we get a man who has admitted to not paying taxes(second debate), shipping jobs overseas(Tonight Show), making fun of the handicapped(press conference, ran a scam school(closed by court order), ran a slush fund labeled a charity(closed to avoid IRS penalties), doesn't pay his bills(Lawsuits in NY,NJ.FLA, and Nevada), withheld money collected for Veterans to collect interest(forced by press to release it), and openly supported by Russia and North Korea. These are all VERIFIED FACTS from multiple sources,CROSS-CHECKED, not "alternative facts" from a propaganda mill and opinion blogs attempting to masquerade as news. You and I must have a different definition of sane.

Feb 20, 2017, 6:46 AM [ in reply to Re: Have I told everyone how happy I am that Trump is Prez ]

Or we could just get the one side of the story that the liberal press would want us to hear.

Feb 19, 2017, 12:55 PM

I wouldn't exactly say happy but better than Hilary or Obama.

Feb 19, 2017, 12:58 PM

sadly this cost dozens of jobs at the out of style pants suit sweat shops however

badge-donor-05yr.jpgringofhonor-74tiger.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Feb 19, 2017, 1:57 PM

> sadly this cost dozens of jobs at the out of style
> pants suit sweat shops however

That's fake news. They still have Kim Jong Il. He and Hillary used the same workers.

Agree... just wish Rand Paul (or his dad) could learn how to

Feb 19, 2017, 12:58 PM [ in reply to Re: Have I told everyone how happy I am that Trump is Prez ]

Inspire people to ACT!

Feb 19, 2017, 1:09 PM

I've seen God answer a lot of my prayers in my lifetime, but that prayer might have been the best one yet. Sorry Hillary - tell the Devil "Hi" when you get back from where you came.

I am with you brotha! Just wow!***

Feb 19, 2017, 1:15 PM

Feb 20, 2017, 1:25 AM [ in reply to Re: Have I told everyone how happy I am that Trump is Prez ]

You will come to realize that you prayed for the deviln (DJT) to be elected. SO SAD.

Nope, I voted for others... just thinking of how bad it

Feb 20, 2017, 7:11 AM

Would be if HRC were Prez right now makes me happy Trump is in there. That is all.

Re: Have I told everyone how happy I am that Trump is Prez***

Feb 19, 2017, 1:22 PM

Feb 19, 2017, 1:30 PM

I SURE AGREE WITH U!!!!!!!!!!!!!

badge-donor-15yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Elmer Fudd would have been better that HRC!!

Feb 19, 2017, 1:33 PM

Just sayin' . . . .

Re: Elmer Fudd would have been better that HRC!!

Feb 19, 2017, 1:58 PM

McCain you mean?

God does not make mistakes! Trump rules***

Feb 19, 2017, 1:36 PM

Re: God does not make mistakes! Trump rules***

Feb 20, 2017, 1:28 AM

You will be sad, sorry. SO SAD!

Gee you have a very low opinion of God!

Feb 20, 2017, 7:33 AM [ in reply to God does not make mistakes! Trump rules*** ]

Or did he want the Germans to suffer under Hitler or the Russians to have Stalin? Or the current fruitloop in North Korea? No God allows us free-will to make our own disastrous choices!

I thought we don't talk politics at Tnet

Feb 19, 2017, 1:44 PM

OK. I'll play. LOL :)

It is so refreshing to see someone who is following through with what he said during his campaign.

I don't see how any of these confused people who are protesting and incorrectly and inaccurately covering him are so surprised.

Did they really think he was joking when he made those promises? I guess they were used to being lied to.

Althogh it remains to be seen whether his presidency will be a success, but I certainly feel it is starting off the right way.

In addition to what he is currently working on, like bringing back jobs and improving the economy, I would like to see Crooked Hillary in jail.

On behalf of the military, I would like to say think you, Mr. President.

Keep doing what you promised.

Re: I thought we don't talk politics at Tnet

Feb 19, 2017, 2:03 PM

Let me help you with that brother. Here is a 7 page list of demonstrable lies Trump has told.

And as a military man, I'm sure you appreciate how well Gen. Flynn has represented you guys.

Vice Admiral Robert Harward refused to get in there for good reason.

http://www.politifact.com/personalities/donald-trump/statements/byruling/false/

YET, he is following through on his campaign promises***

Feb 19, 2017, 2:22 PM

Re: I thought we don't talk politics at Tnet

Feb 20, 2017, 8:33 AM [ in reply to Re: I thought we don't talk politics at Tnet ]

FWIW I politifact has been shown to be wrong numerous times.

They are just as biased as CNN lately.

Ampitheater... ????***

Feb 19, 2017, 2:20 PM [ in reply to I thought we don't talk politics at Tnet ]

Feb 19, 2017, 1:59 PM

My only problem with him is that if the Russians are going to pick our president, I'd prefer they not pick a 70 yr old man who dies his hair blonde.

Lil pet peeve of mine 'bout presidents...

Feb 19, 2017, 2:03 PM

Yeh, such a success he's proven to be thus far. Lol

I didn't vote for him, but I'm seeing success now!***

Feb 19, 2017, 2:23 PM

Feb 19, 2017, 2:08 PM

Sometimes I smh at some stuff that comes out of his mouth. But it is so refreshing to have somebody as president who could less about being politically correct and could care less about stepping on toes and hurting people's feelings. Everybody in our country looks for every little excuse to be offended and get on social media and wherever else they can a pitch a fit over things that don't even effect their lives. And Obama catered to those people and small groups. So yes, a personality like Trumps is refreshing.

AMEN!***

Feb 19, 2017, 2:25 PM

Feb 19, 2017, 2:30 PM [ in reply to Re: Have I told everyone how happy I am that Trump is Prez ]

Refreshing? He accused Ted Cruz's father of killing Kennedy!

All part of the war of politics... I voted for Cruz myself..

Feb 19, 2017, 2:47 PM

But Trump knew how to break through the media filter by being outrageous... give him credit.

He will continue too... the media has no answer because they are so bought into ANTI-TRUMPISM

Re: All part of the war of politics... I voted for Cruz myself..

Feb 19, 2017, 4:06 PM

By doing that he appealed to less intelligent voters.

That is probably what put him over the top.

Feb 19, 2017, 3:59 PM

Trump caused me to completely abandon the republican party. Enjoy it while it lasts.

There is no true conservative option right now

Feb 19, 2017, 4:14 PM

Which is a shame. I don't want the government in my bedroom, dictating which religions are acceptable, or invading my privacy at will. But to vote for this apparently radical line of thinking, I have to go third party.

I haven't been a party guy since Ross Perot days

Feb 20, 2017, 6:18 AM [ in reply to Re: Have I told everyone how happy I am that Trump is Prez ]

I actually think parties should be outlawed.

Feb 20, 2017, 8:32 AM [ in reply to Re: Have I told everyone how happy I am that Trump is Prez ]

The fact that you were attached to a party in the first place is sad.

Feb 19, 2017, 4:18 PM

Not surprised in the least...

do you live in his alternative reality?

Feb 19, 2017, 6:32 PM

you know, where he had a massive crowd for his inauguration, there was an incident in Sweden the other night, a Bowling Green massacre, a huge Trump victory in the election, no Russian meddling, no contact between the Trump minions and Russians, massive voter fraud, the worst crime rate in decades, where the White House and the travel ban all work(ed) smoothly and efficiently, etc...?

HRC was awful, no doubt, but the NIC* is a joke of a leader... one freakin' disaster after another... one lie after another...

(*narcissist in chief)

And yet still better than having HRC in there by a mile***

Feb 20, 2017, 6:22 AM

Feb 20, 2017, 12:54 AM

Once again today, your poor little rich kid was spouting-off new lies. He mentioned a terrorist attack in Sweden that occurred today. Fortunately, the Swedes didn't have a terrorist attack. Sort of like his Bowling Green Kentucky Massacre (that wasn't).
He's a lier, a conman, a scammer, a braggart-adulterer, a narcissist, a self-proclaimed statutory rapist, and a 4-time bankrupt (very poor) businessman. He has cheated numerous small contractors out of their job expenses.
He's always looking-out for himself, only; and you will find that out the hard way, when he leads the world into a major depression within 2 to 3 years. (As he said in 2008, he didn't care about people losing their houses during foreclosures -- it meant he could buy property cheaper.)
SO SAD, that 40 % percent of the voters voted for Trump, the lying loser.

Feb 20, 2017, 6:27 AM

Hey, I didnt vote for him and I am not a huge fan of his narcissistic style, but I have to give him credit for actually following through and doing what he said he would do on the campaign trail... at least trying and not wavering.

That is refreshing. If HRC were in there it would have been more D.C. Cartel hardening, more globalism, more deep state power.

Feb 20, 2017, 6:48 AM

What's wrong with globalism?

"We establish no religion in this country, we mandate no belief. Nor will we ever. Church and state are, and must remain, separate." ~Ronald Reagan

well, let me count the ways...

Feb 20, 2017, 7:28 AM

1) It promotes and protects multinational corporation control of the global economy. Think Goldman-Sachs, Soros, etc all. The power of the deep state starts here.

2) It subjugates America's interests to non-American interests.

3) It dilutes and undermines the sovereignty of individual countries.

4) it promotes the UN and a trek toward one monolithic, centralized world govt by concentrating more and more power into the hands of fewer and fewer through non-democratic means.

Kill the Ex-Import bank, stop protectecing multinational financiers, abolish the UN, stop currency manipulation and control.

Re: well, let me count the ways...

Feb 20, 2017, 8:10 AM

If you wanted to stop that, why do you think Trump would be the guy to do it?

He's filled his entire staff with Goldman types, does business with Soros, and has shady investments in Russia and Saudi Arabia.

Don't you think that doing business with the Saudi's would subjugate U.S. Interests? Especially when our leader is the one doing the deal making?

"We establish no religion in this country, we mandate no belief. Nor will we ever. Church and state are, and must remain, separate." ~Ronald Reagan

I didn't vote for Trump either... just realizing he is

Feb 20, 2017, 8:22 AM

Better than HRC on this stuff

Re: I didn't vote for Trump either... just realizing he is

Feb 20, 2017, 8:38 AM

Not really.

Feb 20, 2017, 8:31 AM [ in reply to Re: Have I told everyone how happy I am that Trump is Prez ]

What is a "lier"

Feb 20, 2017, 5:49 AM

Me too, but liberals are way to dumb to try to convince them he will be good for them too, I gave up trying to talk to them, Go Tigers!

God has a wicked sense of humor***

Feb 20, 2017, 6:43 AM

Not Amphitheatre related.***

Feb 20, 2017, 7:23 AM

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpgringofhonor-francismarion.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

"I've played multiple sports and would bet any amount that I'm still more athletic than you at this present time...."

Did Trump just landblast Sweden?***

Feb 20, 2017, 7:28 AM

How do you keep Gamecocks out of your yard?
• Put up goal posts
What does a Gamecock grad call a Clemson Tiger grad in 2 years?
• Boss

No, he lambasted them instead***

Feb 20, 2017, 7:29 AM

Don't mess with The Prez!***

Feb 20, 2017, 7:34 AM

How do you keep Gamecocks out of your yard?
• Put up goal posts
What does a Gamecock grad call a Clemson Tiger grad in 2 years?
• Boss

Nothing pads a thread more than politics. Well done sir.***

Feb 20, 2017, 8:22 AM

TU for mange troll.***

Feb 20, 2017, 11:04 AM

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpgringofhonor-clemsontiger1988-110.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

She was terrible, but if you are actually happy..

Feb 20, 2017, 11:09 AM

he is our president, you are an absolute idiot. In comparison to her, maybe you should be thrilled. If you are happy that he is prez, you need help.

Replies: 87
| visibility 1
Archives - General Boards Archive
add New Topic