Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
Has there been any other announcement about the status of
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 7
| visibility 2,638

Has there been any other announcement about the status of

Sep 30, 2018, 3:46 PM

Trevor Lawerence's injury other than he left the game with an apparent concussion?
I know he eventually left the sideline and never came back in the game. But do we know
for sure that he actually suffered a concussion or could he possibly have been held out as
an abundance of caution.
Either way I'm glad that it's not like the old days when if you 'got your bell rung' you were out of the game for a few plays and then right back in.
I think we can beat Wake without him if we have to and then we have the open date.
So, we should be in good shape moving forward.

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: Has there been any other announcement about the status of

Sep 30, 2018, 3:49 PM

From Dabo’s statements it sounds like it was more cautionary. He said that Lawrence wanted to play but that he had concussion-like symptoms but that he was okay

Sep 30, 2018, 4:23 PM

A couple of years ago, I fell and hit the back of my head on a concrete floor. I heard it go thunk. I was OK that day, no symptoms that I noticed. The next day driving made me feel a little nauseous. The next day worse, and the following day I decided I needed to go to the doctor. I probably continued to get worse each day for about a week, and then gradually got better. I never missed work, but I sure would not have wanted to play football. Fire drills about killed me, the noise and the strobe lights. It has been over 2 years now, and I am still not 100%. I get dizzy if I bend over or look up too quickly, and my balance is off. My point is that head injuries are nothing to play around with, and they may not know yet how he is. He is much younger than I am, and I hope he has a quick recovery.

Sep 30, 2018, 4:31 PM

I don't think we will know anything until the starting lineup is announced. I noticed the line on our game has been delayed until something more is known about his injury.

Sep 30, 2018, 4:52 PM

In my day when you got your bell rung they broke an ammonium capsule and stuck it under your nose to get back in. Not very smart! I also remember doctors smoking pipes when coming in for an exam. Things have changed for t

Sep 30, 2018, 4:53 PM [ in reply to Re: Has there been any other announcement about the status of ]

In my day when you got your bell rung they broke an ammonium capsule and stuck it under your nose to get back in. Not very smart! I also remember doctors smoking pipes when coming in for an exam. Things have changed for the better.

I wouldnt be shocked to see Chase get the start vs Wake

Sep 30, 2018, 4:56 PM

and have trevor ready to go as backup even if hes cleared to play since we have a bye the following week giving him a couple of weeks to heal up.

Sep 30, 2018, 5:01 PM

I think we can beat Wake without him if we have to and then we have the open date.
So, we should be in good shape moving forward.

The last time we looked forward to an open week, we got ourselves whipped up at the Carrier Dome.

Replies: 7
| visibility 2,638
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic