Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
My recruit wish list...
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 16
| visibility 2,113

My recruit wish list...

Jun 3, 2013, 7:55 PM

The twin Lorenzo's- Carter and Featherston
Raekwon McMillian
Trevion Thompson
Damian Prince
Wesley Green
DJ Smith

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: My recruit wish list...

Jun 3, 2013, 8:06 PM

Lorenzo Carter is Bama's unless something crazy happens. But this is recruiting so who knows.

Raekwon McMillan is down to Ohio State, Clemson, Georgia, and Alabama. I don't know what are chances are with him but if it's down to 4 teams, we have a great season, and get an official visit from him I really like our chances. I heard he loves Ohio State but I've also heard they have kind of cooled on him a little so maybe that opens the door back up for the Tigers.

Lorenzo Featherston, Trevion Thompson, and Wesley Green are honestly ours to lose at this point, in my opinion. I have heard all of those guys will probably end up Tigers.

Damian Prince is probably a Florida State guy to be honest, I haven't heard much about him related to Clemson.

Decent chance for DJ Smith. He likes Clemson and Tennessee but if they tank again this year that could bust the door wide open for us.

No matter what happens, even if we only get Feathston, Green, and Thompson, that is still a very solid class. It will put us at like 15 commits with about 10 of them being 4 stars or better. I expect us to take 16-18ish and I always like our chances with recruits. Dabo has a way of getting the families and friends that can influence the recruit to really fall in love with Clemson. I think our campus is second to none, we are a school-first program that also has strong religious ties, and we are an up and coming program that a lot of recruits are looking real hard at.

For the lazy:

Jun 3, 2013, 8:18 PM

Raekwon McMillan (ILB) - Hinesville, GA (http://rivals.yahoo.com/ncaa/football/recruiting/player-Raekwon-McMillan-126947)

Travion Thompson (WR) - Durham, NC (http://rivals.yahoo.com/ncaa/football/recruiting/player-Trevion-Thompson-137475)

Damian Prince (OT) - Forestville, MD (http://rivals.yahoo.com/ohiostate/football/recruiting/player-Damian-Prince-125118)

Wesley Green (CB) - Lithonia, GA (http://rivals.yahoo.com/ncaa/football/recruiting/player-Wesley-Green-135955)

DJ Smith (CB) - Marietta, GA (http://rivals.yahoo.com/ncaa/football/recruiting/player-D.J.-Smith-140468)

Re: For the lazy:

Jun 3, 2013, 8:30 PM

In reference to R.McMillan. A friend of mine is a huge Ohio State fan. I was talking with him the other day about recruiting and McMillan. He told me that the reason that Ohio State backed off McMillan, was because they know that he is staying close to home. They have 3 or 4 linebackers committed and are expecting another commit from one within the next 2 weeks. He said that we got a great one. He is still upset about losing Boyd to us and I remind him about it every time we talk.

Next time you talk to him, use this classic...

Jun 3, 2013, 9:00 PM

Q: You know what sucks about Ohio State?
A: It's in Ohio

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

"IDIOT POSTER OF THE MONTH SO FAR...GWP-- You have won IPM Award for your failure to completely comprehend a clear post & then choose to attack someone who points out your ignorance. While you are not yet in the same No Class Catagory as deRoberts, ClemTiger117 & Tigerdug23, you are getting closer to the Sewer Dwellers." - coachmac

Is that really true, or are you trying to start the funny?***

Jun 3, 2013, 9:29 PM

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Aspiring member of the TigerNet Sewer Dwellers

It's true, I'm from there so I can say that about the place***

Jun 3, 2013, 9:30 PM

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

"IDIOT POSTER OF THE MONTH SO FAR...GWP-- You have won IPM Award for your failure to completely comprehend a clear post & then choose to attack someone who points out your ignorance. While you are not yet in the same No Class Catagory as deRoberts, ClemTiger117 & Tigerdug23, you are getting closer to the Sewer Dwellers." - coachmac

Dang that was a quick reply. Can't believe dsp refers to

Jun 3, 2013, 9:32 PM

you as being "slow".

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Lets add Trey Quinn***

Jun 3, 2013, 8:27 PM

Re: Lets add Trey Quinn***

Jun 3, 2013, 8:31 PM

Yes, if we can get him that would be awesome. I don't expect Clemson to take 3 WRs but Trey is like a pigmentally confused Nuk Hopkins haha

^^^Rassist***

Jun 3, 2013, 9:30 PM

Re: ^^^Rassist***

Jun 4, 2013, 12:16 AM

Haha it wasn't meant like that. I just incorrectly called him a future Adam Humphries in the past but Trey Quinn is bigger and faster than Humphries. He is more like Nuk.

No Andrew Brown or Trey Quinn?

Jun 3, 2013, 8:31 PM

List fail!

Re: Has anyone seen R. McMillan's twitter pic?

Jun 3, 2013, 9:50 PM

It is him wearing a Clemson jacket. Looks good in Orange!
Last week he tweeted P.assionate A.bout W.inning!
I think we are in real good shape with him.

not that it really matters

Jun 3, 2013, 9:42 PM

But in McMillan's twitter pic, he is wearing a Clemson jacket.

Re: My recruit wish list...

Jun 3, 2013, 10:04 PM

We need to keep Norman Kelleher in-state.

I think it is important to sign more than one Offensive lineman this year, despite the number leaving.

This guy has offer from most of the major programs; UF, UGA, FSU, OSU, UT, etc..

2024 purple level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

"When I die, I want to go peacefully like my Grandfather did, in his sleep -- not screaming, like the passengers in his car."

"I don't suffer from insanity. I enjoy every minute of it."

My wish list

Jun 4, 2013, 1:15 AM

1) Raekwon McMillan

2) Andrew Williams or Lorenzo Featherston

3) Nolan Kelleher or Damian Prince

4) Wesley Green or DJ Smith

5) Trey Quinn or Trevion Thompson

6) Lamont Galliard

For 2-6 where I put two names, either one would be a great get. We are in a great position now where we only need 4-7 more recruits, and we have about 10-12 blue chippers with us in their lead group. We don't even have enough room for all the talent.

And in response to the poster who said Andrew Brown, I really wanted him too, but we are no longer being considered by him.

Replies: 16
| visibility 2,113
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic