Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
Has Legend Robertin been cleared to play yet?
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 7
| visibility 1

Has Legend Robertin been cleared to play yet?

Nov 3, 2015, 11:47 AM

With the loss of Ajukwa and two schollies redshirting, we are down to 9 scholarship players available for this year.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: Has Legend Robertin been cleared to play yet?

Nov 3, 2015, 11:54 AM

According to Brownell in a recent interview there isn't a plan to play him this year. He's a project with alot of upside, but not ready.

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

They plan on redshirting him?

Nov 3, 2015, 11:56 AM

Surely, you can't be serious. :)

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

That would mean we are without 31% of our scholarship

Nov 3, 2015, 12:19 PM

players this year.

Not a recipe for success.

Re: That would mean we are without 31% of our scholarship

Nov 4, 2015, 2:38 AM

That is 1000% false. He will play this year.

Being cleared by the NCAA is just a formality and is a matter of time. I guess we'll find out his status Thursday night at the exhibition game.

Where exactly did Brownell say that?

Nov 3, 2015, 11:17 PM [ in reply to Re: Has Legend Robertin been cleared to play yet? ]

He won't play a lot this year because he has 3 upper class men ahead of him, but he probably plays. With our depth in the post I wish we would redshirt him and leave him with 3 years eligibility

My opinion, we have fed negativity in our Basketball

Nov 3, 2015, 11:46 PM

Program for years, we have treated our basketball program like our red headed step child and that has never helped our facilities get better, our coaches stay long enough to change a culture, we haven't shown up for the show excited about the fact we are the greatest university in the country, celebrated the players that do commit and shown new recruits we are behind our team, their facilities, the coaches and we will be there to ensure success in our basketball program because we are the nations best school and our standard is being BEST and ALL-IN.

When we realize we have the best College, Fans and we are working on the best facilities our culture will change because Tigers always ensure success in every endever.

Our mindset must change before our program does.

Go Tigers, we are the Best!

We keep getting better & better everyday, in every way!
“The only disability is a bad Attitude” Dabo Swinney!!
Let’s Go Tigers!

Re: My opinion, we have fed negativity in our Basketball

Nov 3, 2015, 11:59 PM

You mean we have a guy that we recruited that is not ready to play ball on the d1 level
as a freshman? But Kentucky and Duke have freshmen that go on to the NBA after their freshman year.
This should give you a idea of how far we have to get to become a contender.

Replies: 7
| visibility 1
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic