Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
So, what's the latest thoughts on our Co-OC vs The Chad?
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 8
| visibility 865

So, what's the latest thoughts on our Co-OC vs The Chad?

Sep 13, 2015, 11:07 AM

Are we holding our own at about half the price tag?!

LoL & G0TiGs!

badge-donor-10yr.jpgringofhonorlightbulbbill.jpgmilitary_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Looks like Dabo and Chad did a great job with Scott & Elliott !***

Sep 13, 2015, 11:09 AM

Well done !

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

tempo isn't what it used to be. We had false start penalties

Sep 13, 2015, 11:10 AM

when we tried to do some quick snaps. But hard to tell much until we play Louisville, ND, GT, and FSU.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

"Anybody that says Coach Brownell is the best coach to come through Clemson is going to start an argument." -JP Hall

Hard to tell much until we play Louisville, ND, GT, and FSU

Sep 13, 2015, 11:13 AM

Hopefully we've been seeing the plain part and these games will look more like the Oklahoma game.

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: Hard to tell much until we play Louisville, ND, GT, and FSU

Sep 13, 2015, 11:18 AM

We seem to have thrown the Go! Go! GO! uptempo in the trash since Watson took over. Even under Chad last year. Still wonder if it's because Watson can actually read a defense (as good as Boyd was in college, I don't think he excelled at this) and why not let the kid take a few moments to assess the defense? Think Boyd played better without having to think and just react and the quick snaps did more to help the offense than spending the time trying to read the defense.

badge-donor-05yr.jpgmilitary_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

I think so. But too early to tell.

Sep 13, 2015, 11:12 AM

Offense has been vanilla so far with great success. Will be interesting to see what happens in the next 3 games. The Chad seemed to struggle sometimes in big games, and was unwilling to make adjustments when necessary.

2024 purple level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: I think so. But too early to tell.

Sep 13, 2015, 11:12 AM

So far so good .

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

DB23

We've barely run our full offense.

Sep 13, 2015, 11:13 AM

Until we get in a big-game environment and pull out all the stops, you can't really say how our offense looks. We're scoring points. That's good.

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

"Barely,"...

Sep 13, 2015, 11:24 AM

so true. +1

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpgringofhonor-clemsontiger1988-110.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Replies: 8
| visibility 865
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic