Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
Hard to believe someone with a Clemson degree doesn’t get any respect on here...
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 59
| visibility 1

Hard to believe someone with a Clemson degree doesn’t get any respect on here...

May 5, 2020, 9:32 PM

I guess the best thing would be is just delete this name, mods, and that’s all she wrote .

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Still have to determine if you are alumnae***

May 5, 2020, 9:34 PM

2024 white level member flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: Still have to determine if you are alumnae***

May 5, 2020, 9:56 PM

they obviously haven't had any classes on understanding social behavior.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

"Anybody that says Coach Brownell is the best coach to come through Clemson is going to start an argument." -JP Hall

Re: Still have to determine if you are alumnae***

May 5, 2020, 10:01 PM [ in reply to Still have to determine if you are alumnae*** ]

Getting respect here is the same as it is anywhere else, it's earned, not freely given bc you are a Clemson grad with a degree or a diploma that becomes a wall ornament and not instant respect!!! But with a Clemson degree as you say, I'm sure you will figure it out!!!

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

alot of the younger crowd at my work have that same

May 6, 2020, 12:58 PM

kinda attitude. They don't understand the grunt work aspect. They want to be the top dog within a year or they leave. Its a "i deserve this" kind of thing or something. Its okay to have a strong opinion, those things are at your own risk, but don't' be upset when you can't get everyone or anyone on board. AS the ROCK instilled in us during the 90's -- "Know your role and SHUT your mouth!"

Re: Hard to believe someone with a Clemson degree doesn’t get any respect on here...

May 5, 2020, 9:36 PM

Bye Byeee!!!

Re: Hard to believe someone with a Clemson degree doesn’t get any respect on here...

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Here, let me help. You seem to be floundering...

B-Meist®
Crump®

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpgringofhonor-francismarion.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

"I've played multiple sports and would bet any amount that I'm still more athletic than you at this present time...."

she really is adamant about this

May 5, 2020, 10:50 PM

#crump!!

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

I for one am glad you are stopping. You are one of the most ignorant posters ever. You obviously think very highly of your own opinion, unlike the rest of us - RockHillTiger

Marlborocountycoot = fromdapeedeeswamp = sociologytiger843

May 5, 2020, 9:45 PM

We will be looking for u6cpeedeeswampsociology soon.

Depends on how much you show you love

May 5, 2020, 9:46 PM

And loyalty to Clemson in regards to how much respect you get here even with a degree. Go Tigers!!!

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

May 5, 2020, 9:55 PM

why delete this one? how many scoks do you have??

"Anybody that says Coach Brownell is the best coach to come through Clemson is going to start an argument." -JP Hall

May 5, 2020, 10:05 PM

Guess everyone overlooked your admission to being the scok monster....

https://www.tigernet.com/forum/thread/Here-is-my-Clemson-Degree-1992681?start=30&tstart=0

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Your idiocy outweighs any degree you may or may not have

May 5, 2020, 10:09 PM

actually earned.

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

There's something in these hills.

Maybe take a picture of your degree and black out your name if you’d like.

May 5, 2020, 10:23 PM

Maybe that could help??

military_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: Maybe take a picture of your degree and black out your name if you’d like.

May 5, 2020, 11:14 PM

I got mine if you want to see it ... because I am about transparency and also very proud of my BS in Gastronomy from the University at Clemson .

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

DB23

The University at Clemson...nice !!!!***

May 6, 2020, 8:58 AM

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-20yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Sometimes good things fall apart so better things can fall together.

cmon Biggie, give the man a TU

May 6, 2020, 11:16 AM

2024 purple level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpgringofhonor-classof1994.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Why do dogs always race to the door when the doorbell rings? It's almost never for them.

Donate to TigerNet and It will spread more Orange in the world***

May 5, 2020, 10:42 PM

2024 purple level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: Donate to TigerNet and It will spread more Orange in the world***

May 5, 2020, 11:17 PM

DB23

May 5, 2020, 11:33 PM

I smell a fake when I hear it!

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

May 6, 2020, 11:28 AM

That is also my hand and my table .

DB23

May 6, 2020, 12:39 AM [ in reply to Re: Donate to TigerNet and It will spread more Orange in the world*** ]

That photoshopped? Looks photoshopped to me but I am a lowly PC grad., not qualified to judge.

just because someone has a degree doesn’t mean they

May 6, 2020, 12:49 AM

Command respect.

Respect is earned.

badge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

May 6, 2020, 8:41 AM

Perhaps if you had majored in a STEM based field of study...

Why don't you do it for us. Clear up the red tape***

May 6, 2020, 8:46 AM

Best Is The Standard

May 6, 2020, 8:47 AM

Why would anyone care about your degree on here?

May 6, 2020, 10:34 AM

Ok, I’ll bite. I hate the coots. They are losers. They aren’t relevant in anything except women’s basketball, their football program stinks, and will never be relevant in football, the main sport. I was at the Clemson / usc brawl In 2004 as a student, and it was good that we beat their tails literally on and off the field. Mushchump is a terrible coach, Clemson is elite and south car can’t even make a bowl game !

53% and falling rapidly...

May 6, 2020, 10:35 AM

coot.

You were at the brawl in 2004 as a student

May 6, 2020, 10:39 AM [ in reply to Re: Hard to believe someone with a Clemson degree doesn’t get any respect on here... ]

But that diploma you sent was given in 2014?

Clemson

Re: You were at the brawl in 2004 as a student

May 6, 2020, 10:44 AM

He’s caught in his own web of lies -

George Costanza

Careful, that coot's sharp...

May 6, 2020, 10:45 AM [ in reply to You were at the brawl in 2004 as a student ]

No, really.

May 6, 2020, 10:47 AM [ in reply to You were at the brawl in 2004 as a student ]

Yes. I was a student at Clemson from 2002- May 2008. I left Clemson 3 credits short because of some personal reasons.

I finished online thru Clemson online classes in December of 2014, with a degree in Sociology BA / Comm Studies Minor.

I had the majority of my classes in Brackett Hall, i made the Deans List in Fall 2005.

Nice coot, 6 years & couldn't finish...

May 6, 2020, 10:50 AM

then 6 more years to finish 3 credits online?

Did you also moonlight as a walk-on baseball player at Notre Dame?

May 6, 2020, 10:52 AM [ in reply to Re: You were at the brawl in 2004 as a student ]

6 years and didn’t even finish a sociology degree.

Do you wear a helmet?

May 6, 2020, 10:57 AM

Yes, i was at Clemson for almost 6 years without finishing. I went home to work, with 3 credits short , and my cousin who is an advisor at Limestone College suggested I finish my degree online through Clemson in 2013. I finished 6 years later in 2014.

I have a Clemson degree now and am proud of that, no matter what I had to go through to get that .

May 6, 2020, 11:02 AM

2024 purple level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpgringofhonor-classof1994.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Why do dogs always race to the door when the doorbell rings? It's almost never for them.

You needed a cousin to advise you to take 3 credits...

May 6, 2020, 11:08 AM [ in reply to Re: You were at the brawl in 2004 as a student ]

to finish a degree?

Haha, the stump was generous...

Re: You needed a cousin to advise you to take 3 credits...

May 6, 2020, 11:21 AM

why can't i give 2 thumbs up?

May 7, 2020, 7:17 PM [ in reply to You needed a cousin to advise you to take 3 credits... ]

that one made me snort a little

May 6, 2020, 11:22 AM [ in reply to Re: Hard to believe someone with a Clemson degree doesn’t get any respect on here... ]

Kind of dumb to be fighting like that. I don't recall that brawl anyway.

I was there, but I think the OP isn't being truthful

May 6, 2020, 11:51 AM

because I don't recall seeing her.

In these uncertain times, it appears you are going it alone.***

May 6, 2020, 10:40 AM

Just curious ... why do you not list it in your profile? I do.

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

"When I was young, I was sure of many things; now there are only two things of which I am sure: one is, that I am a miserable sinner; and the other, that Christ is an all-sufficient Saviour. He is well-taught who learns these two lessons." -John Newton

Re: In these uncertain times, it appears you are going it alone.***

May 6, 2020, 11:10 AM

The Spanish courses required with a Sociology degree were hard, and I should have taken more classes each semester, so I wouldn’t have had to stay as long as I did. Dad thought I wasn’t taking my studies as serious as I should and wanted me to come home. So I worked for 6 years, and got my degree in 2014.

I’m just glad I have a college degree, period.

Yes, I 'magine your dad never took you serious, but...

May 6, 2020, 11:17 AM

you showed him. Look at you now, coot.

Children's books likely have more depth than your story; perhaps you can get your cousin to advise you on your troll game?

You could use it.

Re: Yes, I 'magine your dad never took you serious, but...

May 6, 2020, 1:38 PM

Look A hole, I've had enuf of your sh!t

I.dont care if you believe me or not

I know I went to Clemson and got a degree, prob more than you ever did.

And I bet my IQ is higher than yours too !

Re: Yes, I 'magine your dad never took you serious, but...

May 6, 2020, 1:42 PM

THIS, is Ed Zachary why I rarely stop Tnetting any meaux.

May 6, 2020, 8:31 PM

Re: THIS, is Ed Zachary why I rarely stop Tnetting any meaux.

May 6, 2020, 8:35 PM

Go on.

Well, having an IQ greeter than DSP ain’t that high of

May 6, 2020, 8:26 PM [ in reply to Re: Yes, I 'magine your dad never took you serious, but... ]

a bar to clear.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpgringofhonor-jospehg.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: Well, having an IQ greeter than DSP ain’t that high of

May 6, 2020, 9:18 PM

Unless you're bob, he needs a leg up...

I believe you are responding to another poster and not to

May 6, 2020, 11:26 AM [ in reply to Re: In these uncertain times, it appears you are going it alone.*** ]

my post. Nevertheless, I will reply.

If you are glad to get a degree, I would let people know. I had two difficult majors - mathematics and engineering. I received those two undergraduate degrees, and I also received a graduate degree in engineering. I can guarantee, I let people know I have those three degrees along with where I earned them. I am not trying to be condescending or arrogant, just let people know when they question.

P.S. I graduated with honors while obtaining all three, as well.

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

"When I was young, I was sure of many things; now there are only two things of which I am sure: one is, that I am a miserable sinner; and the other, that Christ is an all-sufficient Saviour. He is well-taught who learns these two lessons." -John Newton

But how much can you bench?

May 6, 2020, 8:35 PM

Is your body fat less than 2%?

That’s the only way you EARN RESPECT on this site.

Sincerely,

Bulldog

~JKB

May 6, 2020, 9:49 PM

My friend. The humor on this board is sarcasm and irony. The opportunities to call someone a coot is multitudinous.

Unfortunately, you took it personally and that, by the rules of TNet means we become piranhas. The more personally you take it, the more people are going to jerk your chain.

It's what makes TNet fun. Don't take it personally, it's humor. So stop acting like a Coot.

See? That's tnet humor. I don't really believe you went to USCjr, I'd bet money you have a degree from Clemson. You're a Clemson man. You have to humor back at 'em.

I got called a coot a bunch of times when I first got here, so I began rattling off how many of their mothers I had slept with and boom, proof that I'm a Tiger.

Don't take it personally, it's just humor. Attack humor is the best. Very, very close friends on here call each other coots all the time.

Grow a pair, talk about what hors their sisters are and you'll be one of us. Coot. :)

Your "friend" is banned and a coot, has already admitted...

May 6, 2020, 10:03 PM

to being former trolls...

fromdapeedeeswamps

ReggaeMan123

And is certainly many others as you can't hide that DNA. It's carried in all you do, your written word, phrasing, syntax & its abuse, punctuation, lack there of, just as your many off color drag queens and habit of improperly using your/you're.

You're 'bout as sharp as a cue ball, coot.

Oh, and hope your night is treating you better than your post.

May 7, 2020, 12:42 AM

Most of the heavy posters here are kids. Ignore them. I had Clemson diploma by the time they moved on from diapers to real underpants. Ignore them. My father played for Clemson and was in a World Series when he played. Ignore them . . . .

May 7, 2020, 12:21 PM

Who was your father?

Sociology isnt a real degree, anyway***

May 7, 2020, 9:24 AM

badge-donor-05yr.jpgringofhonor-clemsonrulez08.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Please forgive me, @IneligibleUser

Where are the GD teddies?***

May 7, 2020, 6:36 PM

May 7, 2020, 6:58 PM

Respect, like a CU degree is earned, not given!

Replies: 59
| visibility 1
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic