Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
New Story: Deshaun Watson ready to "do it all over again and finish the deal"
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 20
| visibility 1

New Story: Deshaun Watson ready to "do it all over again and finish the deal"

Jan 14, 2016, 4:32 PM

Deshaun Watson ready to "do it all over again and finish the deal"

Deshaun Watson has won numerous awards and received accolades from all over the country, but there’s one thing he’s still missing and that’s a national championship. Next year, he wants to finish what was started this season. Full Story »

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: New Story: Deshaun Watson ready to "do it all over again and finish the deal"

Jan 14, 2016, 4:37 PM

Striving to get better when already great! Hard to imagine...

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpgmilitary_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

GeeZ...DW4 has already watched Natty Game tape 4-5 times....

Jan 14, 2016, 4:52 PM

to see what went down..from his perspective & that of entire team so this year's team will be better..including himself.

The KID is a MAN, and will not be denied! Clemson "will be" back to the Natty!!

badge-donor-10yr.jpgringofhonorlightbulbbill.jpgmilitary_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

The maturity, intelligence, poise and professionalism of

Jan 14, 2016, 4:56 PM

this "kid" are incredible. He's going to excel at whatever he does, and I can't wait to see what he does for us next year. So proud to have a young man of his talent and character being the face of our team! Go Tigers!!

Re: The maturity, intelligence, poise and professionalism of

Jan 14, 2016, 5:51 PM

You said it so well...love this young man, he is very mature for his age. So proud he is a Tiger.His character is what I like about him. He takes the responsibility of being a role model seriously. Thank God for that. If the rest of the team does like him and studies the things they can improve on then we just might be back there next year. GO TIGERS!!!!!!!!!!!

Re: New Story: Deshaun Watson ready to "do it all over again and finish the deal"

Jan 14, 2016, 4:59 PM

:)

Hard to believe he could get better.

Jan 14, 2016, 5:03 PM

But I knew when I saw his high school fame film he was a major talent. But to see things( I only dreamed possible then) come true is just awesome. He will be heisman next year and hopefully national champion's.
GO TIGERS!!!

military_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: Hard to believe he could get better.

Jan 14, 2016, 5:06 PM

High school film. Not fame film. Hate this phone!!!
GO TIGERS!!!

military_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Jan 14, 2016, 5:15 PM

I really hope the Tigers can do it next year because as much as he loves the Tigers he will not be able to refuse the $$$$$$ that'll be offered to skip school and go to the NFL. Nobody can blame him.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpgmilitary_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

monter le cheval de fer
A coot will usually blink when hit in the head with a ball-peen hammer

What did we do to deserve Deshaun Watson?

Jan 14, 2016, 5:27 PM

This guy is the complete package. Talented. Humble. Hard working. Mature. Role model.

Dabo said out of adversity comes improvement, and Deshaun Watson personifies that statement.

We all should be enjoying his and our time together, and I personally look forward to followingbthis young man's life for all my remaining days.

Go Deshaun Watson - and GO TIGERS!!

Whatever choice(s) you make makes you. Choose wisely.

Re: What did we do to deserve Deshaun Watson?

Jan 14, 2016, 5:53 PM

So true...thanks for saying what we all want to say...GO Tigers!!!!!!

Jan 14, 2016, 8:10 PM [ in reply to What did we do to deserve Deshaun Watson? ]

With all respect, we didn't deserve HIM, he deserved US (i.e.: CLEMSON)!

GO TIGERS!!!

Jan 14, 2016, 8:15 PM

I believe we deserve each other. Clemson is that special, too. That is what lured him to us, and us to him.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

He just amazes me every time he opens his mouth

Jan 14, 2016, 5:36 PM

Everything he does just shows how level headed & how mature he is behind his age! Hes more of an adult than most adults i know. Kids his age are drinking themselves into a drunken coma day in & day out blowing all their daddys money & barely going to class. This cat is going to graduate in 2.5 yrs of college & every off time he has is spent tuning his gift. Hes an amazing person & we are so blessed to have him play forour team.

Re: He just amazes me every time he opens his mouth

Jan 14, 2016, 6:33 PM

I graduated from CU in 1980 but went to football games in the 1960's as a kid. I have seen so many talented Clemson football players over the years. Bennie Cunningham, Steve Fuller, Jerry Butler, Perry Tuttle, Fridge, Terry Kinard, Spiller, and the list goes on and on. I was at the 82 OB national championship. I have to say, Watson is in another universe from all the others. He is so good that its almost surprising when he throws an incomplete pass. He makes you expect every drive ends in a TD or FG. We will look back on him as one of the greatest college legends ever that we got to see in person. I am not sure but he may be the best college quaterback to ever play college ever. They make very few like him.

Is D.W. Great?

Jan 14, 2016, 8:12 PM

Or what! It gets no better than him, and he got gyped in the Heisman voting. That came out on Monday night, too. Henry is a great RB, but he was nowhere near the contributor D.W. was this year.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Jan 14, 2016, 8:35 PM

What I marvel at about Deshaun is his onfield IQ , his innately keen sense of down and distance ...his time management and his ability to make something out of nothing .
Just a natural . Cerebral and uber athletic. Pretty rare guy .

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

DB23

Deshaun - Thanks for your dedication & commitment to Clemson

Jan 14, 2016, 10:21 PM

Your leadership and ability are unmatched. Stay humble, keep working hard on the field and in the classroom; it will pay off in ways you never expected. Just be yourself and keep learning and growing. Loved the Malcolm X in context quotation!

Jan 15, 2016, 1:32 AM

DW4 looks like Altair from Assassin's creed in that pic!

Jan 15, 2016, 2:00 AM

Great leader. Exactly what we didn't have at QB for many years.

Jan 21, 2016, 12:07 AM

Excellent Signal caller as well. He may Rush for another 1,000 and pass for 4500-5000 yards with all the open targets downfield in 2016. It's going to be a good year.

Replies: 20
| visibility 1
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic