Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
To any lurking ohio nutnecklaces...
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 78
| visibility 1

To any lurking ohio nutnecklaces...

Dec 13, 2016, 3:04 PM

I want you to forget the fact that you've never beaten Clemson. For now let's focus on the fact that y'all account for 25% of USuCk's bowl wins in the history of their doormat of a football program. Let that sink in for a moment.

Now think about how your entire fanbase, who routinely tailgates in parking garages, shows up to games with grown men wearing football jerseys of their favorite teenage football players with nut necklaces around their necks. Then on top of that, your big scary horseshoe craphole of a football stadium is as quiet as 100,000+ people can be. Although it must be tough to fill the stadium when you only have 66,000+ enrollment at your school.

But hey, after the mudhole stompin you get in Glendale, cheer up because you'll get to go home to your sub zero temperatures where the sky is gray all year round (hey is that where one of your school colors comes from?), the women are dumpy and wear ugly sweatshirts and mom jeans 365 days a year, and you can keep worshiping that idiotic nut mascot of yours.

Check out these typical O-H "fans"

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

"IDIOT POSTER OF THE MONTH SO FAR...GWP-- You have won IPM Award for your failure to completely comprehend a clear post & then choose to attack someone who points out your ignorance. While you are not yet in the same No Class Catagory as deRoberts, ClemTiger117 & Tigerdug23, you are getting closer to the Sewer Dwellers." - coachmac

Pretty good summation

Dec 13, 2016, 3:07 PM

I applaud the effort!

100 mazillion TU's sir

badge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Be nice...

Dec 13, 2016, 3:08 PM

Im sure thousands of OSU fans would be willing to carpool from SC to AZ for the game

badge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

The first paragraph alone ... +1***

Dec 13, 2016, 3:48 PM

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

"When I was young, I was sure of many things; now there are only two things of which I am sure: one is, that I am a miserable sinner; and the other, that Christ is an all-sufficient Saviour. He is well-taught who learns these two lessons." -John Newton

Re: To any lurking ohio nutnecklaces...

Dec 13, 2016, 3:50 PM

Unsure why you're so upset. If Mike Gundy is a fan...they're obviously doing something right.

And, he is a 40 (something) year old man!!!***

Dec 13, 2016, 3:53 PM

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

"When I was young, I was sure of many things; now there are only two things of which I am sure: one is, that I am a miserable sinner; and the other, that Christ is an all-sufficient Saviour. He is well-taught who learns these two lessons." -John Newton

Those men in the last two pics look like some

Dec 13, 2016, 3:56 PM

hurtin' buckaroos.

Re: Those men in the last two pics look like some

Dec 13, 2016, 4:59 PM

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

"IDIOT POSTER OF THE MONTH SO FAR...GWP-- You have won IPM Award for your failure to completely comprehend a clear post & then choose to attack someone who points out your ignorance. While you are not yet in the same No Class Catagory as deRoberts, ClemTiger117 & Tigerdug23, you are getting closer to the Sewer Dwellers." - coachmac

or, as they are typically known

Dec 13, 2016, 3:57 PM

the fuqnuts - which my buckeye brother in law cannot stand

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

I for one am glad you are stopping. You are one of the most ignorant posters ever. You obviously think very highly of your own opinion, unlike the rest of us - RockHillTiger

oh lord is that a mullet?!***

Dec 13, 2016, 3:59 PM

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Yes, they're very rare today as they've been on the

Dec 13, 2016, 4:11 PM

endangered species list for quite some time. However, you can still catch them in their natural habitat all across the nut necklace state

And, in Columbia ...

Dec 13, 2016, 4:12 PM

typically accompanied by jorts.

I guess that makes those Outback Bowl wins

Dec 13, 2016, 4:26 PM

mullet on mullet crimes

Re: oh lord is that a mullet?!***

Dec 13, 2016, 8:43 PM [ in reply to oh lord is that a mullet?!*** ]

Kentucky waterfall at its finest

You keep this up...,

Dec 13, 2016, 4:02 PM

.....and sumbody's gonna have to change their signature block/tag line 'bout idjit poster of the month!

+1

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpgmilitary_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Whatever choice(s) you make makes you. Choose wisely.

No, my title is safe as long as

Dec 13, 2016, 4:12 PM

coachmac still believes it's bad for Blossomgame to elevate his game.

Pretty sure there are several alternate spellings...

Dec 13, 2016, 4:06 PM

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpgringofhonor-francismarion.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

"I've played multiple sports and would bet any amount that I'm still more athletic than you at this present time...."

Re: Pretty sure there are several alternate spellings...

Dec 13, 2016, 4:08 PM

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpgringofhonor-francismarion.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

"I've played multiple sports and would bet any amount that I'm still more athletic than you at this present time...."

Was Holly Rowe supposed to be running with the

Dec 13, 2016, 4:14 PM [ in reply to Pretty sure there are several alternate spellings... ]

second 'O' flag?

That ain't right

Dec 13, 2016, 4:19 PM

but it's very, very funny

Oops, I should've put it in context ...

Dec 13, 2016, 4:26 PM

Back in 2005 when Clemson played Colorado in the Champs Sports Bowl, at the beginning of the second half, she was running out with Ralphie the Buffalo and his handlers. Apparently, she wasn't prepared. She fell down, and Ralphie kept running with his other handlers.

That is reason I said it; not because of her current health.

This is an all time great Holly Rowe moment

Dec 13, 2016, 4:33 PM

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KaLYez9WFFo

Re: This is an all time great Holly Rowe moment

Dec 13, 2016, 5:03 PM

That ESPN arm...strong.

Holly is battling cancer. I wish her the best.***

Dec 13, 2016, 8:39 PM [ in reply to Was Holly Rowe supposed to be running with the ]

You may have missed this follow-up post.

Dec 14, 2016, 10:14 AM

http://www.tigernet.com/forums/message.jspa?messageID=20669619#20669619

Dec 13, 2016, 4:14 PM

I am lovin Mullet Man.

Dec 13, 2016, 4:24 PM

nothing wrong with that - love takes many forms. proud of your bravery.

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

I for one am glad you are stopping. You are one of the most ignorant posters ever. You obviously think very highly of your own opinion, unlike the rest of us - RockHillTiger

#LoveIsLove***

Dec 13, 2016, 4:24 PM

Dec 13, 2016, 7:06 PM
IMG_7900.PNG(787.0 K)

Wow GWPtiger, you such a salty fan. Very impressed you were able to find google photos of What an ignorant fool would think our entire fan base looks like. I found some funny Clemson ones myself (that looked like the inside of my woodruff road Walmart any given Saturday), but didn't feel like saving any. I did however find and post a pic of your boy Sammy getting arrested since you felt compelled to do that with JT Barrett and of course no Clemson players ever make mistakes, right? Grow up brother. So onto your comments about us never beating scar or Clemson......so scar beat us twice during a coaching change period and in a garbage bowl in a rare down year. You're familiar with down years, right? Let's compare.....since 2005 Ohio state has played in a NY6 bowl every year except in 2011 with an interem coach and 2012 when we could play in a bowl because of some free tattoos (big deal, don't get me started about the actually illegal stuff that goes on in the acc....Miami fsu..) we also went undefeated in the regular season twice in a row in 2012-2013...Clemson do that? We also played for 3 national championship and won in 2014....Clemson done that? We have single players that have more heisman trophys than Clemson has at all......huh, really? Ohio state has more bowl wins, more Bcs bowl games, more conf championships, and more national championships than Clemson will ever have. So spare me with the "y'all have never beat Clemson" garbage. Y'all beat us once 3-4 decades ago and once a couple of years ago in Meyer's second year. What was dabo doing in his second year? Losing to USF in a crappy bow and getting boat raced by WV in his third year, that's what. Clemson has turned the corner and built an amazing program and is a real danger in this game. Just wish you and so many others could see past your pride and not be such a Dbag. Clemson hasn't won anything yet, so pipe down a little bit or You'll be that much more butt hurt when this young Buckeye team rolls over the tigers and sends the best class Clemson has ever had walking off with an L in their last game. I'll be sure to stop by to hear all the excuses as to how Clemson could possibly have lost after the game. Looking forward to hearing all about how Clemson beat themselves and Ohio state didn't "beat them"

Also, tell all of your friends to stay away from the Holly Rowe comments. It's not a good look man. And when carelessly dropping personal attacks on JT and Urban, keep in mind that Watson and Dabo are pretty good buds with them....so they can't be that low class, right?

-peace man, hope Tnetters have a save and very Merry Christmas!

Dec 13, 2016, 7:15 PM

you ok hon?? your scarlet panties are bunched up. 0-3 soon....

Dec 13, 2016, 7:16 PM [ in reply to Re: To any lurking ohio nutnecklaces... ]

that's the problem with fuqnuts, they blabber about nothing

My eyes can't even begin to focus on that wall of text

Dec 13, 2016, 9:06 PM [ in reply to Re: To any lurking ohio nutnecklaces... ]

I guess they don't teach paragraph structure at nutnecklaceU.

So in summation...

Re: My eyes can't even begin to focus on that wall of text

Dec 13, 2016, 9:07 PM

#### that's a fine bernie right there

Re: My eyes can't even begin to focus on that wall of text

Dec 13, 2016, 9:30 PM [ in reply to My eyes can't even begin to focus on that wall of text ]

Well, I wrote it on my phone while I was deucin' because of course, what better time to use facts to slam your D1"ck in the door. But anyway, cool gif. Glad to see that you're either too lazy or stupid to read a legit reply. Talk to you in a few weeks after we whoop that a$$ in Glendale. I'll fee bad for the tigers who actually respect their opponents, but I'll revel in the loss for all the smack talking pole smokers like yourself. Get ready you ignorant phukboi

Don't pay him any mind, Dabo & Co. have tons of respect for

Dec 13, 2016, 9:43 PM

Alabama.

Cool, what year did you graduate from nutnecklaceU

Dec 14, 2016, 8:23 AM [ in reply to Re: My eyes can't even begin to focus on that wall of text ]

or are you one of the 5 million fans that didn't actually attend?

I feel pretty confident he's a bandwagon fan.

Dec 14, 2016, 9:24 AM

I also find it quite amusing that he berates you for being a "Dbag" even though he acts like a d!ck ##### throughout his entire reply.

But then again, I don't expect much out of nutnecklace u "fans".

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

"Clemson has been historically better than Carolina. That's pretty obvious." - Classof09

"No one knew we were overhyped until the season started." - Classof09

Well you sound hideous***

Dec 14, 2016, 8:54 AM [ in reply to Re: My eyes can't even begin to focus on that wall of text ]

Geville Tiger on Clemson football , "Dabo's only problem is he has to deal with turd fans questioning every move he makes.”

Are you still salty about Woody Hayes?

Dec 13, 2016, 9:41 PM [ in reply to Re: To any lurking ohio nutnecklaces... ]

How about getting destroyed by little ole Clemson in the Orange Bowl during one of your undefeated regular seasons. Get ready for a pounding. The Big Ten is extremely overrated.

Re: Are you still salty about Woody Hayes?

Dec 14, 2016, 6:31 AM

I couldn't have said it any better my friend.

Sad. He's probably getting arrested for abusing this

Dec 13, 2016, 10:02 PM [ in reply to Re: To any lurking ohio nutnecklaces... ]

Ohio State player. No way this was legal.

It will look like that again this year, just with a

Dec 14, 2016, 7:56 AM

#7 on his chest instead of a #2

Dec 14, 2016, 6:29 AM [ in reply to Re: To any lurking ohio nutnecklaces... ]

Your entire fanbase is arrogant as hell, broad sweeping statements. Go away troll, come Jan.1st im pretty sure you'll completely disappear from our boards.

That wouldn't have been a post I'd have made....

Dec 14, 2016, 7:58 AM [ in reply to Re: To any lurking ohio nutnecklaces... ]

I didn't see the value in picking out OSU fans at their weirdest. I'm certain I can find pics online of any fan base that that has a nutcracker or two in the crowd. Heck, for that matter, I probably have pics of myself in the 80s with my own hair parted in the style of the time.

I don't see that post as wise. And I've never seen a comment outside or even inside the stadium about another fan base as having put points on the board.

Hey, a little "ribbing" all in fun? Great. Start a weird fan pic contest, but all in the name of sportsmanship and fun, of course.

I hope the OSU fans will find Clemson and its fans as hospitable and polite as our - generally speaking - reputation. Am I bending over to take one for kindness's sake? **** no. And those of you who apologize for your opinion do suck a big one ("Sorry, but I don't think...") State your opinion and don't apologize for it. Grow a pair.

Do I want Clemson to win? Since I've been going to games, my first the 1986 North Carolina game with Kenny Flowers, yer. Do I want OSU to lose, of course.

But attacking a fan base is kind counterproductive. Win (or lose) graciously. It'll look good on you.

Cool, so you don't make fun of coots? Got it, thanks.

Dec 14, 2016, 8:12 AM

There are a few fan bases that are acceptable for making fun of:

1. coots - because, well the reasons are too long to list
2. hokies - because personally I will never forgive them for what their fans did in DV
3. UGAys - because they're just fun
4. nutnecklaces - because they're an arrogant bunch and so sensitive (see the lady's post in this thread, she really got her little feelings hurt), plus anyone who has played the coots multiple times and never won deserves it.

How do you leave out the ND domers, especially if arrogance

Dec 14, 2016, 8:43 AM

is a qualifier?

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

My apologies for that egregious oversight***

Dec 14, 2016, 9:59 AM

And UNCheat...

Dec 14, 2016, 10:11 AM [ in reply to Cool, so you don't make fun of coots? Got it, thanks. ]

GO TIGERS!!

2024 purple level member flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

"It is not part of a true culture to tame tigers any more than it is to make sheep ferocious."
--Henry David Thoreau

And I can't believe I forgot the newest addition

Dec 14, 2016, 10:16 AM

those whiny Loserville fans

Dec 14, 2016, 8:27 AM [ in reply to Re: To any lurking ohio nutnecklaces... ]

Holy wall of text.

I am guessing you are one of the ######### who can't spell OHIO.

March 4th 2016- "Lee won't be here 4 years from today" - Viztiz

Pretty sure your post just gave me eye cancer....

Dec 14, 2016, 9:26 AM [ in reply to Re: To any lurking ohio nutnecklaces... ]

Come on back after we whip dat a$$ on NYE.

If that nutnecklace isn't your only set of balls.

"Clemson has been historically better than Carolina. That's pretty obvious." - Classof09

Dbag ? Seriously - you want to bring up arrest pictures

Dec 14, 2016, 11:03 AM [ in reply to Re: To any lurking ohio nutnecklaces... ]

between our 2 schools ?

And lemme guess - you were supposed to be the "I" in the first photo but you forgot your role ?

Sounds about right . . .

He didn't post this on a nutnecklace board - he posted this on OUR board . . .

What you think of that is, not at all surprisingly, VERY important that you share with us. Abundant, often loudly proclaimed arrogance in your bunch is a matter of pride, camaraderie & genetics, apparently.

But, truth be told, we don't give one crap about your opinion on much of anything - much less your thoughts about a post on a Clemson board about an upcoming Clemson opponent by a Clemson alum.

Have a save & Merry Christmas yourself (see me taking the high road after calling you a Dbag . . . proves what a great bunch we all are, right ?)

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Brad Brownell: Only Larry freaking Shyatt has a WORSE overall winning percentage among Clemson basketball coaches since 1975. Let that sink in. It's Larry Shyatt & then Brad Brownell.

nutnecklaces gonna nutnecklace***

Dec 14, 2016, 11:23 AM

NY6 Bolw Games mean nothing now...

Dec 15, 2016, 5:00 PM [ in reply to Re: To any lurking ohio nutnecklaces... ]

We are playing in the National Semifinal and its on New Years EVE.

Dec 13, 2016, 10:17 PM

While I agree about the stadium, dont we as Tiger fans and some of us being grown men wear Jersey's of our favorite Clemson players? Anyway I do believe these ohio natives are just the 2nd most arrogant fanbase.
I love it though, underestimate the Tigers again, the chat, tweets, blogs are full of buckeyes that obviously haven't watched any Tiger football. Watson will be the best player on the field in Glendale, both teams are full of talented guys but Clemson is better at key positions, I would say RB is the only position they have an edge at, but dont get me wrong, I love me some "Wayne Train"! Both secondaries are about equal, if you gave OSU our defense they would have finished the year undefeated in my opinion. I cant figure out why the media believes the B1G is the best conference, its just smoke and mirrors. My prediction, Clemson actually plays hugh octane foosball for all 4 quarters 48-27.
Its my opinion and I actually watched 8 OSU games this year and all of the Tigers games, and 7 Bama games. I really dont think these guys realize how good these Tigers are, basically a month to prepare for this game, I give Dabo and the staff a hugh edge.

For the most part kids wear jerseys in DV

Dec 14, 2016, 8:04 AM

and a few grown men do, but not many. It is NOTHING like it is at nutnecklaceU

Re: For the most part kids wear jerseys in DV

Dec 14, 2016, 8:06 AM

Nothing like seeing a fat butt 40 yr old man wearing a jersey and sweets to a football game??

Dec 14, 2016, 9:27 AM

Well, the sweets explain why he's fat.

Dec 14, 2016, 8:30 AM [ in reply to For the most part kids wear jerseys in DV ]

Haha yep...

I am going to buy a Watson Jersey from China this year but it iwll never be worn. It will be put in a frame and hung in my man cave next to my Kerry Collins Panthers Jersey that has the Clemson inaugural season patch on it.

Good ol Kerry....he was a fun drunk.***

Dec 14, 2016, 9:28 AM

Re: Good ol Kerry....he was a fun drunk.***

Dec 15, 2016, 3:02 PM

Haha I just wanted the patch. Just happened to be on his jersey!

Its basically this jersey here.

Message was edited by: Clemalum07®

Message was edited by: Clemalum07®

This post...oh man...it's just...wow...

Dec 14, 2016, 10:43 AM

it's crazy man...oh snap...I just...oh man...wow...crazy.

"Because at the end of the game, everyone knew that they weren’t that much better than us or better than us at all."

GO Buttguys!***

Dec 14, 2016, 1:44 PM

Dec 15, 2016, 2:56 PM
IMG_8682.PNG(282.0 K)

Before we go any further in to thrashing Ohio State. Im just going to leave this here... nuff said.

Dec 15, 2016, 2:59 PM

"We" nice new account and first post.

Also I noticed you left out the head to head record.

Dec 15, 2016, 3:07 PM

"We" was not intended as me being part of the insane amount of butthurt towards OSU in this thread. As to head to head. 0-2? Out of 120+ seasons of football? That arguement could hold water if we played on the same conference. Alabama has a losing record vs the university of central florida 0-1 last game played in 2000. Doesnt mean they are the better team year in and year out ;)

Dec 15, 2016, 3:09 PM

I would say "butthurt" (nice homophobic term btw please keep your bigotry on your own boards) fans are the ones that come to another teams website and cry about people saying mean things about their team.

Hard to argue that. You guys are blue bloods, we are

Dec 15, 2016, 3:47 PM [ in reply to Re: To any lurking ohio nutnecklaces... ]

recent additions to elite scene.

Let's see how it plays out on the field. None of that stuff you posted has a d*mn bit of influence on the outcome of this game.

badge-donor-15yr.jpg2012_pickem_champ.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: Hard to argue that. You guys are blue bloods, we are

Dec 15, 2016, 3:50 PM

I have the upmost respect for clemson. Dabo really turned the program into a upcoming blue blood in the future. Goodluck! See you guys Dec 31st!

And any Clemson fan that doesn't admire Ohio State's history

Dec 15, 2016, 4:35 PM

is lying to themselves.

Can't wait to play again. What better opponent for the playoff than Ohio State? This game could be an instant classic.

Best of luck!

badge-donor-15yr.jpg2012_pickem_champ.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Dec 15, 2016, 3:22 PM

Well said... I know some OSU fans in my town that think their #### don't stink... Arrogant

Dec 15, 2016, 3:33 PM

Oh cause "buttguys" isint homophobic haha. I sat next to arrogant annoying drunk "jersey wearing" clemson fans in the orange bowl who threw beer and started a "Braxton "Ni***r" chant. Doesnt mean im judging the whole fanbase on the actions of a few idiots.

Dec 15, 2016, 3:37 PM

Fiction sure is fun. Have any more stories for us....

Dec 15, 2016, 3:38 PM

Clemson beat Alabama in the playoffs.

Dec 15, 2016, 3:39 PM

Cool was that the game in which everyone else was sitting at home I cant remember.

Dec 15, 2016, 3:42 PM

Id probably act like i didnt remember either.

Dec 15, 2016, 3:43 PM

Do you remember the last time we played when Sammy Watkins took a #### on your entire defense?

Dec 15, 2016, 3:44 PM

You are starting to sound a lil "butthurt". Did i get to you or something?

Dec 15, 2016, 3:51 PM

Nope but enjoy the video.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=o0EXaYJLuQ0

Replies: 78
| visibility 1
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic