Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
IPTAY Renewal Question
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 10
| visibility 2,567

IPTAY Renewal Question

Feb 13, 2017, 10:37 PM

I'm about to renew. I'm a purple level donor, but according to the card in the mail my seat equity value is now $200. Is that the total for both of my tickets, meaning I need only donate $200 for the year to keep the seats, or do I need to donate $400 to keep the tickets?

And, to be sure, the "equity value" doesn't stack with the donor level does it (i.e. not $200 on top of the $160 for purple)?

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

If you have 2 season tickets and your seat value

Feb 13, 2017, 10:53 PM

is $200 per seat, then your minimum donation to IPTAY has to be $400 total to keep those 2 seats.

There will then be a separate charge for the actual tickets***

Feb 14, 2017, 7:43 AM

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-20yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Sometimes good things fall apart so better things can fall together.

Hard to answer without knowing your seat "zone"

Feb 14, 2017, 6:46 AM

I am 99% positive that the card you got in the mail showed *total* seat equity value for *all* of your seats. You should compare your seat locations against the 2017 equity map (https://admin.xosn.com/pdf9/5028213.pdf?&DB_OEM_ID=28510) to verify--hopefully your seat's values are in an obvious location and not on a zone border.

The equity value *does* stack on your donor level. So if your total seat equity is $200, then you need to donate $200 for your IPTAY contribution, not $360. Your IPTAY contribution counts towards the seat equity.

You should call IPTAY to be sure. However I've been told that come season ticket renewal time, if you haven't donated enough to retain seat equity for both of your seats, they will notify you that you need to make an additional contribution. That was told to me first-hand; however I would consider it unofficial and not iron-clad, and wouldn't bet my life on it.

Re: Hard to answer without knowing your seat "zone"

Feb 14, 2017, 8:49 AM

Unfortunately, I'm not in an obvious zone. I'm row T of the south upper deck, right at the 50 yd line. Based on the diagram, the value listed in the mailer could either be the per seat value or the total value.

I guess I'll just call IPTAY.

Re: Hard to answer without knowing your seat "zone"

Feb 14, 2017, 10:27 AM

Row T should be a $100 per seat value, so $200 total. Each different color in the upper level is supposed to be 5 rows according to what I've been told. So the grey section would be rows A-E, Tangerine would be F-J, and Red would be K-O (if I counted correctly).

That said, it doesn't hurt to call to confirm.

Also, as was mentioned below, if you want parking, you'll have to donate at least at the Orange ($400) level to receive a free pass with your season tickets.

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Lol.. I donate 800 and I'm only 3 rows ahead of you***

Feb 14, 2017, 12:34 PM [ in reply to Re: Hard to answer without knowing your seat "zone" ]

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Geville Tiger on Clemson football , "Dabo's only problem is he has to deal with turd fans questioning every move he makes.”

Generally speaking it appears the seat value

Feb 14, 2017, 6:55 AM

shown on the flyer is for the total number of seats ($200 @ 2 seats = $100 per seat). That is exactly how my account was shown on the flyer with 6 seats (no way each was valued at $600 each).

The other thing to consider is parking. If you gave $400 last year and had parking, you may not be eligible for parking if you drop below that. Check IPTAY's site to enusre you get the total package you want. I think anything less than $400 does not qualify for parking.

HTH.

Go Tigers!!!

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: IPTAY Renewal Question

Feb 14, 2017, 10:27 AM

worked at the ticket office for up until two years ago, you would need a total of $400 donation to keep those seats. (that includes the $160 required for you donor level)

Called the office...

Feb 14, 2017, 9:03 PM

The equity value printed in the mailer was the total for both seats. Ergo, row T of the south upper deck is confirmed to be in the $100 zone.

Thanks for the help and insight, everyone.

Dont forget that does not include parking

Feb 15, 2017, 9:58 AM

Minimum donation for parking is $400 which gets you a couple of lot options including C-1 which also doibles as a $20/game public parking lot. Cheaper not to pay extra for parking and just do the $20/game.

Replies: 10
| visibility 2,567
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic