Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
Hard To Understand BUT !
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 10
| visibility 1

Hard To Understand BUT !

Mar 8, 2020, 9:25 AM

This basketball team is very young. Yes the wins and losses are frustrating but the youth of the team I think is the root cause. Younger players don't seem to grasp as quickly that there are no "gimme" games in this league no matter who you are playing or where. Hopefully they learn and grow. For us fans it is mighty frustrating but hopefully for the players it is a lesson. I'm not sure what the future holds for Coach Brownell. I just hate to see us make a change THIS year and let a new coach come in and get all the applause for what BROWNELL started with this team because next years team is going to be better no matter WHO THE COACH IS !!

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: Hard To Understand BUT !

Mar 8, 2020, 10:38 AM

After 10 years, he got started?

2024 white level member flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Mar 8, 2020, 12:29 PM

With this team.
You see, it resets every time the team changes. He’s only had one year with this team.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

"Anybody that says Coach Brownell is the best coach to come through Clemson is going to start an argument." -JP Hall

Mar 8, 2020, 12:58 PM [ in reply to Re: Hard To Understand BUT ! ]

This is not football. The men's basketball job is the toughest coaching job at Clemson PERIOD !

Mar 8, 2020, 10:53 AM

Hard to understand how a coot goes to all the trouble to troll on our board and be so bad at it. One would think they would at least put in a little effort

Mar 8, 2020, 11:19 AM

Young team?? Thought next year was being saved for that excuse.....AGAIN... With this outlook he will never go. You guys have got to get past this guy and move on to bigger and brighter days for MBB>

Mar 8, 2020, 11:21 AM

Oh yeah-- Duke and UNC are young----EVERY year. UNC record this year worse than ever before but they are still fighting! Stop using the young card every time this buy fails!

Only a coot would accept mediocrity year in and year out***

Mar 8, 2020, 11:24 AM

military_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Mar 8, 2020, 12:31 PM

They seem to be young every year...

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Mar 8, 2020, 1:05 PM

I think BB is a really good guy. The reason I want him back next year though is I believe him returning (which he is) gives us the best chance to maximize our season next year with Prosper and Hall added to the mix.

Mar 8, 2020, 1:45 PM

I dont disagree but these weak finishes are a concern. Looked like this team wouldnt fade late after FSU but they managed to blow two games down the stretch that really could have impacted their season.

badge-donor-05yr.jpgringofhonor-74tiger.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Replies: 10
| visibility 1
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic