Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
New Story: Reed's layup and DeVoe's career-high 25 pushes No. 17 Clemson past Georgia Tech
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 8
| visibility 1

New Story: Reed's layup and DeVoe's career-high 25 pushes No. 17 Clemson past Georgia Tech

Jan 28, 2018, 8:17 PM

Reed's layup and DeVoe's career-high 25 pushes No. 17 Clemson past Georgia Tech

Marcquise Reed hit the go-ahead shot with 24 seconds to play and Gabe DeVoe set a career-high with 25 points as No. 17 Clemson overcame a 12-point first-half deficit and held on to defeat Georgia Tech 72-70 Sunday evening at McCamish Pavilion. Full Story »

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: New Story: Reed's layup and DeVoe's career-high 25 pushes No. 17 Clemson past Georgia Tech

Jan 28, 2018, 8:27 PM

A struggle at times, but nicely done on the road. Finding ways to win. Do it again Tues.

2024 orange level membermilitary_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: New Story: Reed's layup and DeVoe's career-high 25 pushes No. 17 Clemson past Georgia Tech

Jan 28, 2018, 8:29 PM

This!

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Jan 28, 2018, 8:29 PM

Who would have thunk it? At half, I checked the posts, and most were thinking the end was near and another loss was in the cards. One of my favorite quips is, "Oh ye of little faith." It's easy to get the droops, but the Tigers delivered, and I am proud of them. Yea, Coach BB and our BB Tigers!!! Just keep looking up.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Jan 28, 2018, 8:38 PM

The turnover game was key to the win. Way to go Tigers!!

Jan 28, 2018, 9:14 PM

Yeah you are right. Only 7 is darn good but tech only had 9. We hit the 3 tonight. Gutty performances. Hopefully the freshman will gain more confidence and can get a little more aggressive to the hoop.

If I’m not mistaken, this is the largest percentage of fouls to opponents of any game this year. Our team hasn’t been committing fouls, unless we were behind and trying to type thing. I’d love to know the stats compare all year.

It’s ok if refs call a tight game, both teams can adjust, but when it’s lopsided... don’t know. Don’t partake in conspiracies but that was no doubt a clean block when they fouled him out. Smh

badge-donor-05yr.jpg2016_pickem_champ.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

A Duke or UNC big man would never have fouled out on

Jan 28, 2018, 9:55 PM

That last block by Elijah Thomas. It was ridiculous. It was a clean block. The incidental contact between their two lower bodies after the block had nothing to do with the play.

Happy Tiger fan lady

Jan 29, 2018, 7:15 AM

Can someone put together a montage of the lady Tiger fan who goes crazy after after basket? Haha! Well done, happy Tiger fan lady.

Re: Happy Tiger fan lady

Jan 29, 2018, 7:24 AM

Love the enthusiasm but boy was that getting annoying, and that's just on the highlights. I can't imagine having to listen to that for the entirety of the game.

Replies: 8
| visibility 1
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic