Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
Handicap parking and ticket
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 5
| visibility 1

Handicap parking and ticket

Jun 23, 2013, 2:43 PM

Anybody out there tell me what a handicap ticket cost and how does handicap park or get to stadium . I am very much handicapped and use a power wheelchair to get around and have not been able to go to a game since about the early nineties and I use to go all the time would like to go at least one more time because I am 72. Just wondered what I would have to do. Thanks and God bless. Go Tigers beat them dogs!!!!!!!!!!!!

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: Handicap parking and ticket- I would contact

Jun 23, 2013, 2:59 PM

either one of the football admins or the ticket office. If you have a legit request and dont know where it goes I have found the admions to be remarkably helpful at getting the attention of the right person. Sometimes a direct email to the right person doesn't even accomplish that but they always can.

badge-donor-05yr.jpgringofhonor-74tiger.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: Handicap parking and ticket

Jun 23, 2013, 3:14 PM

If you have a handicap tag or placard you can park in the handicap section that is accross the street from the student union. From there you will take a bus to gate 1. The buses handle wheelchairs so no issues there. After the game they load the buses back up and take you back to the handicap parking lot. The only down side to this is after the game the ride back can take some time. My parents started this 2 years ago instead of using their parking pass. Hope this helps.

Jun 23, 2013, 3:24 PM

Thanks so much for your help

Jun 23, 2013, 3:20 PM

I took my dad just a month before he passed away, at the time he used a power chair. all you need to do when placing your ticket order is request handicapped wheelchair ticket. As for parking,public handicapped parking is at the Hendrix center, arrive early it fills up fast. all you need to do is show your handicapped parking placard. hey have buses that will take you and drop you off at the stadium and pick you up after the game. getting on after the game can be tricky, people tend to be in a hurry, make sure someone helps you! hope this helps.

badge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Jun 23, 2013, 4:19 PM

Two important items on using the Handicap parking:

1. Supposedly only two people can get the "wrist passes" to board the buses for return trip.

2. Board the first batch of buses after the game or you are in for a long wait for their return.

Replies: 5
| visibility 1
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic