Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
Had a great convo with a Clemson couple at
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 4
| visibility 1

Had a great convo with a Clemson couple at

Jan 12, 2020, 11:00 PM

Golden Nugget in Biloxi today. They know people/things. Here's what I thought was worth sharing. Amari was POed after the Fiesta Bowl. He called the manhood of our WRs into question. Challenged his unit to live up to the WRU title which, in Amari's opinion, they don't deserve.

So here's the thing. LSWho thinks the trophy is theirs already particularly because they expect to throw it all over our secondary. They're quite confident. Arrogant even.

Clemson WRs are HUNGRY. They're out to make a statement. Lawd hep those boys!

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

The definition of awesome!

Re: Had a great convo with a Clemson couple at

Jan 12, 2020, 11:49 PM

Thanks for sharing. Given all the hard work Amari put in to get himself back so quickly from his ACL injury, I can understand why he would be pissed off. On media day, he said he was putting in 10 hour days of rehab.

It really is a lot of fun watching Trevor hit our wide receivers for explosive plays. It will be interesting to see how much we run Travis, and whether there might be some new offensive wrinkles. I always get the feeling our offense is holding back, even in big games.

2024 purple level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Sometimes the road to the truth is so elusive it's confusing and reality becomes illusion.

Amari is truly better than ever. It took this long

Jan 13, 2020, 12:01 AM

but he's faster than he was. I look for him to have a huge game. His mind is in a great place.

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

The definition of awesome!

they need to step up for sure***

Jan 13, 2020, 1:15 AM

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: Had a great convo with a Clemson couple at

Jan 13, 2020, 1:26 AM

In fairness, though, Higgins & Ross got dinged up pretty bad in the Fiesta. I think they'll have great performances tonight. Sure hope so.

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Replies: 4
| visibility 1
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic