Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
Had a good week back in Tigertown
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 4
| visibility 1

Had a good week back in Tigertown

Mar 21, 2013, 11:06 PM

I had a training class in Anderson this week and decided to stay in Clemson for the 3 days of training. First time back in Tigertown in probably 15 years. Enjoyed the visit, went to the baseball game Tue night and sat next to some guy that claimed to date Danny Ford's daughter in high school. This guy wouldn't shut up but we had a great time. Then had dinner the next night at Pixie and Bill's and ran into a GA fan. This guy was true redneck, but he was alright. Even ran me down in the parking lot when I forgot my credit card at the bar. Game on in August though. Finally I had a business meeting set up for today and found out the Gov was on hand to celebrate a grand opening. Enjoyed meeting her and talking about Clemson.

I've got another training class in November, same week of the GA Tech game on Thursday night, can't wait until then and watching those little bees get a beat down.

Go Tigers!!

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: Had a good week back in Tigertown

Mar 21, 2013, 11:08 PM

The longer I am away from that place the more my days there mean to me. You take it for granted as a student.

badge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

null

Re: Had a good week back in Tigertown

Mar 21, 2013, 11:10 PM

I agree. I wanted to drive around and check out all the places I stayed off campus. Deja Vu was in full effect. Campus has changed alot since my 2 years in Johnstone Hall.

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Good for you....There's something about returning to

Mar 22, 2013, 6:44 AM

venues of our youth that allows us to mentally and emotionally become "young" again. Our minds become energized, our steps a little quicker, our speech more lively, our swagger more pronounced. Then, our kids or grandkids walk up and say, "Can I have some money for this or that?"...and you are quickly returned to reality...unless, of course, you are fortunate enough to have left the varmints at home! lol

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Man..that visit back to TigerTown sounded So Cool but Orange

Mar 22, 2013, 10:03 AM

Too! Hey, you deserved that after 15 years for sure CU.

gOtiGERs!

badge-donor-10yr.jpgringofhonorlightbulbbill.jpgmilitary_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Replies: 4
| visibility 1
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic