Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
You guys need to get rid of this notion that Cole Stoudt is
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 17
| visibility 1

You guys need to get rid of this notion that Cole Stoudt is

Oct 15, 2014, 2:29 PM

owed anything. The kid got a free college education and created a great network for his future career success. Even if he plays well the next three weeks, he does not give us the best chance to win. Period.

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

does he now?

Oct 15, 2014, 2:33 PM

tia

"I've been working since I was 15 continually until now. I worked 40 hours a week at 15, when it wasn't even legal for 15 year olds to work that many hours."

Re: You guys need to get rid of this notion that Cole Stoudt is

Oct 15, 2014, 2:33 PM

Not sure what you mean? I don't see that mentioned on Tnet.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

I'm curious to see how long this one lasts.***

Oct 15, 2014, 2:34 PM

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

"Clemson has been historically better than Carolina. That's pretty obvious." - Classof09

"No one knew we were overhyped until the season started." - Classof09

Your first two posts of your Tigernet career.

Oct 15, 2014, 2:36 PM

Does it get better?

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

We can all only hope.

Oct 15, 2014, 3:05 PM

Not looking good.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Brad Brownell: Only Larry freaking Shyatt has a WORSE overall winning percentage among Clemson basketball coaches since 1975. Let that sink in. It's Larry Shyatt & then Brad Brownell.

who is this Cole Stoudt ?

Oct 15, 2014, 2:36 PM

Name sounds familiar.

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Geville Tiger on Clemson football , "Dabo's only problem is he has to deal with turd fans questioning every move he makes.”

I really hope there is a QB controversy again

Oct 15, 2014, 2:38 PM

But, yes DW is the starter

"We establish no religion in this country, we mandate no belief. Nor will we ever. Church and state are, and must remain, separate." ~Ronald Reagan

Re: I really hope there is a QB controversy again

Oct 15, 2014, 2:46 PM

No one said he will start when Watson gets back.

Oct 15, 2014, 2:49 PM

Morris said there is a chance he could earn the starting job back. I am hoping that is just a motivational tool for Stoudt.

Oct 15, 2014, 2:51 PM

It is.

Doc's diagnosis..

Oct 15, 2014, 2:53 PM

BIRD FLU

-PhD

2005_ncaa_champ.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

I've been wrong two times, but this isn't one of them.

HE IS the starter at least for 3 games, and we need to

Oct 15, 2014, 2:55 PM

give him our support instead of the mean-hearted boos that led to him losing confidence. ALL IN FANS DO NOT BOO OR PUT DOWN THEIR OWN PLAYERS!

military_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: HE IS the starter at least for 3 games, and we need to

Oct 15, 2014, 3:03 PM

I agree that booing your players is wrong. I think a lot of fans were booing the coaches for putting him in earlier in the season.

Re: HE IS the starter at least for 3 games, and we need to

Oct 15, 2014, 6:15 PM [ in reply to HE IS the starter at least for 3 games, and we need to ]

The boo-ers are going to hate you for calling them out even though you speak the truth. Every player on our team wants to play, and will go in and play their best if our coaches put them in there to play. Why would someone want to boo and embarrass them just b/c they aren't as good as another player. To boo them, or talk crap about them b/c their coach told them to get in there and play is just stupid. The people doing the booing are self-centered adults acting just like a child. I've been going into Clemson Memorial Stadium/Death Valley to see our Tigers play sense 1962 and I was 10 years old and Frank Howard was still coaching. I have never booed a Tiger player, and I have witnessed some very bad teams and players. Every player we have at Clemson are there ONLY because they were ask to come and play FB for us, and not a one of them deserve to be booed for coming to Clemson to play a sport, not one. Well boo to you boo-ers b/c not one of you can play better than the worst player we have on our Tiger team.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

He gives us the best chance because he is the next best

Oct 15, 2014, 3:00 PM

to Watson.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: You guys need to get rid of this notion that Cole Stoudt is

Oct 15, 2014, 9:06 PM

I just hope Dabo does not bring Watson back before Watson is healed and truly ready. I would hate to see him come back and get hurt again or perform poorly just because he came back too early.

You really did claw.

Oct 15, 2014, 9:09 PM

Congratulations, you got your IQ up to 17.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpgringofhonor-clemsontiger1988-110.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Replies: 17
| visibility 1
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic