Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
Guys, I love Tigernet and Clemson and my pulse suffers and I wanna get it back to at least 60%
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 32
| visibility 1

Guys, I love Tigernet and Clemson and my pulse suffers and I wanna get it back to at least 60%

Feb 27, 2019, 9:14 PM

Can any of you help save “TigerClaw1819” or am I destined to get banned ?!

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: Guys, I love Tigernet and Clemson and my pulse suffers and I wanna get it back to at least 60%

Feb 27, 2019, 9:18 PM

You sound sincere. I withheld the TD

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

What did you do to merit such a sucky pulse?

Feb 27, 2019, 9:21 PM

Whatever it was I suggest you do the opposite, include asking for points. New member and others with low post counts are suspected of being coots or coot trolls. That's not a good look, imo.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpgringofhonor-clemsontiger1988-110.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

BTW, donate and become a real participant in Tnet...

Feb 27, 2019, 9:23 PM

instead of a leech. I mean, if this forum isn't worth 5 or 10 bucks a month to you then forgetaboutit!

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpgringofhonor-clemsontiger1988-110.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

that would do it***

Feb 27, 2019, 10:20 PM

military_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

^^^troof^^^.. and while you are at it peoples.. throw some

Feb 28, 2019, 8:09 AM [ in reply to BTW, donate and become a real participant in Tnet... ]

Bones to iptay. 100,000 tnet users but only 17000 iptay members.

Seems people like to talk about clemson sports but don't want to support them.

Dont just be a fan...be a supporter.

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Geville Tiger on Clemson football , "Dabo's only problem is he has to deal with turd fans questioning every move he makes.”

Re: ^^^troof^^^.. and while you are at it peoples.. throw some

Feb 28, 2019, 6:11 PM

There are people that donate to IPTAY that can physically go to games.

badge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Go Tigers! Once A Tiger Always A Tiger

Re: BTW, donate and become a real participant in Tnet...

Feb 28, 2019, 1:20 PM [ in reply to BTW, donate and become a real participant in Tnet... ]

Overpaying ^

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

DB23

Re: Guys, I love Tigernet and Clemson and my pulse suffers and I wanna get it back to at least 60%

Feb 27, 2019, 9:24 PM

The past few years has seen the rise of a lot of weird cliques on TNET. And they use the TD like a weapon. I wish I could filter through most of their posts because they tend to deter people that could add value from participating or engaging on TNET.

I read through some of your past posts. You probably ran afoul with the idiots when you got involved in the JHOP discussion. Honestly, I never saw JHop post anything ridiculous, but he certainly ticked off a few of that clique.

They're idiots. Ignore them if you can.

Found Juan***

Feb 27, 2019, 9:28 PM

Snowflake Basher........Out

^^Exhibit A^^***

Feb 27, 2019, 9:29 PM

^^Exhibit B^^******

Feb 27, 2019, 10:12 PM

Snowflake Basher........Out

Re: ^^Exhibit B^^******

Feb 28, 2019, 7:14 AM

"Exhibit ... Exhibit good "

-Devo

DB23

Re: ^^Exhibit B^^******

Feb 28, 2019, 7:25 AM

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpgringofhonor-francismarion.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

"I've played multiple sports and would bet any amount that I'm still more athletic than you at this present time...."

Blame Devoe!

Feb 28, 2019, 11:04 AM

2024 purple level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpgringofhonor-classof1994.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Why do dogs always race to the door when the doorbell rings? It's almost never for them.

I find it amusing when you post

Feb 28, 2019, 10:59 AM [ in reply to Re: Guys, I love Tigernet and Clemson and my pulse suffers and I wanna get it back to at least 60% ]

"I wish I could filter through most of their posts"

And then call people idiots. I bet those idiots know there is an ignore button and can filter out anyone.

Geville Tiger on Clemson football , "Dabo's only problem is he has to deal with turd fans questioning every move he makes.”

Feb 27, 2019, 9:31 PM

Here’s a TU to help you get back in good graces TigerClaw -:). ... Hope you are sincere - will be watching your posts ....

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

If people were as good as their obituary - and products were as good as advertised - this would truly be a wonderful world !!

Feb 27, 2019, 9:32 PM

Dude now you will get more TD than TU

Hunter Tyson is trending right now.

Feb 27, 2019, 9:33 PM

Clemson Football is always a fave.

Any hawt pigs of wimmenz wearing appropriate clothing.... just very little of it?

Stuff pertaining to any of the above will receive TUs.

Heck, Jakey Bentley with what might be a tranny in latex dancing behind him is good for a few TUs nowadays.

It ain’t rocket scientist.

~JKB

Feb 27, 2019, 10:02 PM

Feb 27, 2019, 11:46 PM

A couple suggestions:

1) If you want TUs, be willing to give TUs. Plenty of them.

2) Understand that stupidity is penalized instantly, but respect must be earned slowly. Especially if your pulse is already sliding.

3) Don't be a know-it-all, even when you're definitely right. Treating other adults with respect is part of earning respect. Even military retirees, who are some of the most respect-worthy people on T-net, must follow this rule.

4) Don't throw the "coot" label on Quozzel. Ever.

5) Support your Tigers. If you absolutely must ask a critical question, preface your remarks with sincerely supportive statements. In other words, don't give some rookie the opportunity to use the "coot" label on you. TDs from rookies might be the pathetic act of someone who doesn't understand how the ratings work, but they still hurt.

6) When your pulse is weak, don't get passionate about controversial topics. Take it easy. Tiger fans stay true through the mostly good and the occasional bad and are always willing to talk football years after it happened. There will be plenty of time later to be opinionated once your score has recovered.

I Hope a few of these tips help you improve your reputation.

Feb 28, 2019, 6:41 AM

Exactly!!! Other Tiger fans don't want to hear about how angry you are with our Tigers or other fans that we all know is a true Tiger fan. For me personally, I will TD you just as fast for lashing out at another fan if they aren't deserving, as I will if you are talking junk about our team or an individual player. Most of us are here bc of the love we have for our Tiger teams and players that were ask to come to Clemson by our coaches!!!!

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Feb 28, 2019, 8:12 AM [ in reply to Re: Guys, I love Tigernet and Clemson and my pulse suffers and I wanna get it back to at least 60% ]

Good advice. I have only given 1 TD. Someone made an unwarranted personal attack on a respectable member of Tnet. I will add I posted I had given a TD and why.

The only other warning is not to get involved with any threads dealing with politics.

Maybe start by answering questions that

Feb 28, 2019, 4:34 AM

are thrown your way. Did you post and then leave?

Go Tigers AND Tiger Nation(al CHAMPIONS!)!

Message was edited by: smitty1959®

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpgmilitary_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Si vis pacem, para bellum (if you want peace, prepare for war)
USMC 1980-83
-Camp Lejeune
-Beirut, Lebanon
SC National Guard 1983-2018

Marlborocountycoot =dgcannon39= tigerclaw1819 = u5c loser

Feb 28, 2019, 8:55 AM

fno

One TU for you

Feb 28, 2019, 9:30 AM

because you asked somewhat nicely.

2024 purple level member flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

"It is not part of a true culture to tame tigers any more than it is to make sheep ferocious."
--Henry David Thoreau

Feb 28, 2019, 10:43 AM

TD for being needy

Guzzle rum, post incessantly after doing such

Feb 28, 2019, 10:50 AM

And use a keyboard from 1965. it is also permissble to bring up things that happened 3-4 months ago. Most on here didn't miss what happened , you did so posting about it now, well you get to live it and we get to relive it and all is good.

badge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Suck it up buttercup

Feb 28, 2019, 12:14 PM

there are not handouts on the Tigernet.

Feb 28, 2019, 12:38 PM

Why worry about it? Who cares? Just dont post stupid stuff and it will take care of itself.

2024 white level member flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

On your first day on Tigernet you questioned

Feb 28, 2019, 1:33 PM

trophy posts and were shocked that you had a 75% pulse.

No other website in the world has similar TU's TD's Pluses and Trophy posts. Clearly you are a troll. If you weren't a troll, then you would be clueless about a pulse and wouldn't care anyways.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Thanks for all the support, guys!

Feb 28, 2019, 6:09 PM

TigerClaw1819 is officially a new man!

Feb 28, 2019, 6:11 PM

Sad just sad

Replies: 32
| visibility 1
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic