Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
Guys #1 recruiting class and all i see is griping about
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 25
| visibility 1

Guys #1 recruiting class and all i see is griping about

Dec 21, 2019, 7:27 PM

One guy who got away? I mean wow; Dabo/Venables has us at the pinnacle of CFB, we should be raving about the guys we got! As a 30+ year Clemson man, national championships and #1 recruiting classes are things I really didn’t think I was ever going to see. I couldn’t be happier! Merry Christmas to us! Go tigers!

2024 white level member flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

If that's ALL you see, then you're looking in the wrong

Dec 21, 2019, 7:30 PM

place.

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Agree!***

Dec 21, 2019, 7:30 PM

Re: Guys #1 recruiting class and all i see is griping about

Dec 21, 2019, 7:33 PM

There's about 10% of our fanbase that has become borderline intolerable. Wait til *gasp* we go 10-2. These are people who generally cant derive joy from anything.

Some of them are fans who have recently hopped on the bandwagon. But even worse are the ones who suffered through the west and Bowden years saying gosh if only we could get the 10 wins. Gosh if only we could crack the BCS. Gosh if only we could become nationally relevant again... gosh if only we could win another NCG.

Now literally the ONLY thing they have to gripe about is missing an occasional elite recruit,, so you can bet they'll gripe about it.

Dec 21, 2019, 7:42 PM

ONLY 10 %? We have become the most arrogant, obnoxious fan base in America. And then we cry because people don’t like us. Wonder why they don’t like us?

badge-donor-05yr.jpgmilitary_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

must you always whine like a little girl?***

Dec 21, 2019, 7:43 PM

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

the most obnoxoius fan base in america is in cootlumbia sc

Dec 22, 2019, 9:40 AM [ in reply to Re: Guys #1 recruiting class and all i see is griping about ]

Merry Christmas to you, too... Say what...?***

Dec 22, 2019, 9:44 AM [ in reply to Re: Guys #1 recruiting class and all i see is griping about ]

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Dec 22, 2019, 10:13 AM [ in reply to Re: Guys #1 recruiting class and all i see is griping about ]

People hate us due to jealousy. They hate Alabama and Ohio State for the same reason. This isn’t difficult to understand. Welcome to the top,Clemson!

2024 purple level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Dec 22, 2019, 9:50 AM [ in reply to Re: Guys #1 recruiting class and all i see is griping about ]

Couldn’t agree more with you guys. I have been an avid fan for 40+ years and I don’t post much but some of the arrogance of our fans makes me cringe. We are not entitled to anything and this run will not last forever. I feel confident about our team next week but there’s a real possibility that they could lose.

Some folks on here would really show their true colors and jump off the ship. After seeing the very mediocre times and downright let downs, this is the best times to be a Tiger. Some of these folks weren’t there and think this is just a given. I really wish some people would lose the arrogance.

what player are people griping about

Dec 21, 2019, 7:36 PM

I don't think any got away

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: what player are people griping about

Dec 21, 2019, 7:47 PM

This Burch guy is the most posted thing on this board since Wednesday.

2024 white level member flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

take a deep breath and stop WILDLY exaggerating

Dec 21, 2019, 8:11 PM

You're in a blind rage man. Not making any sense. How many people do you really see griping about Burch?? I think most of the people here couldn't give two ##### about Burch. Who cares?

Dec 21, 2019, 7:50 PM

I pledged to myself yesterday that I wouldn't open any thread with the word Burch in it and so far I'm happier for it. I do Not understand why so many on this site are captivated by everything Coot related.

and the guy creates more drama than a sorority house on

Dec 21, 2019, 7:56 PM

saturday night.

Dec 21, 2019, 7:58 PM

Squeaky wheels have often lost their bearings.

bad post

Dec 21, 2019, 7:59 PM

Most if the people on this board do not identify as guys. It’s a Gen Y/Z thing.
HTH.....

badge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

all you see?? drama queen***

Dec 21, 2019, 8:07 PM

I bet you get laid a lot***

Dec 21, 2019, 8:11 PM

Dec 22, 2019, 9:53 AM

Two things to say:

1. Who in the yell would td this post
2. Un-named player chooses to go to a hole school where he is assured of a starter roll

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Dec 22, 2019, 9:59 AM

See you in November 2020 coot!!

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Dec 22, 2019, 9:54 AM

you'd think this was a priest bored, all this attention to a young man.....

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Dec 22, 2019, 10:00 AM

I don’t see it as griping as much as I see general discussion and wonderment. Let’s face it, sports is our version of reality TV. Much like the weminz and their Bachelor/Bachelorette, we tune in every week to see and talk about what happens next. Burch and the ultra secretive drama surrounding him and his family has provided tons of entertainment and discussions. Now he goes and makes some even more bizarre moves and we become even more interested. Just enjoy it. It’s more entertaining than constantly circle jerking about how amazing we are.

Dec 22, 2019, 10:05 AM

We have a soft fanbase. They think ESPN is out to get them and that ACC is underrated in football.

Have to agree and had Clemson ties since '72***

Dec 22, 2019, 2:09 PM

Let's amend the comments a bit...

Dec 22, 2019, 2:49 PM

We have some fans and poasters who are:
Soft
Easily Offended
Perhaps even arrogant.

The views and perceptions held on T-Net do NOT represent the views/perceptions of the Clemson 'world'. The same is true of posters on other programs' boards...the minority does not speak for the whole.

Back to your beachin', hurt feelings, and cockiness...where so applicable. ;)

2024 orange level member flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Replies: 25
| visibility 1
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic