Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
Guess which fgf superstar said this gem
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 28
| visibility 1

Guess which fgf superstar said this gem

Dec 9, 2016, 7:29 PM

" Was in local Dick's checking out today when a large fat woman in front of me looked at my Gamecock vest and said in a cocky way "why don't you throw away that vest" ? I looked at her and said "tell me why I should do as you say ". Why do you say this?

Well after several other folks glared at her for her rudeness she said , "I WAS JUST KIDDING". I said, ENJOY IT WHILE YOU CAN.

After Clemson loses first game of the playoff and graduation / attrition takes it's toll on the team, all this bravado will start toning down . Clemson fans, especially those who have no real ties to the school which right now is 2/3 of the fan base will get quiet as soon as they realize they no longer have a big advantage over the opposition. All the rally flags and Walmart Tshirts will start to disappear and the landscape will improve so much. Take heart friends, their thrill ride is almost over."

It's pretty easy to put a name to this one. Guesses??

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Manufold?

Dec 9, 2016, 7:32 PM

Not weird or long enough for SS1

Has to be....***

Dec 9, 2016, 8:21 PM

Re: Has to be....***

Dec 9, 2016, 8:37 PM

Manafold or Gulf Coast Cck , those two are especially wrong about everything . They push on though ...gotta admire the tenacity .

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

DB23

One of those guys has to be Rooster from years ago that got

Dec 9, 2016, 9:09 PM

run off because he said some truly terrible things.

nah, that idiot died ,,,

Dec 9, 2016, 9:42 PM

maybe a yr after trooper del. Horrid people. Both were shut down by law suits and law enforcement for the things they did to some Clemson fans. May both not RIP

Re: Guess which fgf superstar said this gem

Dec 9, 2016, 7:39 PM

Could be any number of idiots. Hard to pin it down on just one. They only THINK our ride is over. Dumbness makes you blind too.

badge-donor-05yr.jpgmilitary_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Dang! That's no way a man should be talking about his wife***

Dec 9, 2016, 8:08 PM

badge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Dec 9, 2016, 8:09 PM

MANAFOLD or UpstateGamecock or whatever his name is?

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Dec 9, 2016, 10:01 PM

That UpstateGamecock2 is pure trash. His hatred for Clemson is so thick that you cannot cut it with a chainsaw. If this idiot lives in the upstate I hope a Clemson fan can find a real tiger and place it in his mobile home. Better yet just give him a hard right across his face!

Dec 9, 2016, 8:10 PM

The awesomeness is in the stupidity of those statements.

Considering Clemson's scout team is more dangerous than South Carolina's starter I think its safe to assume that poster is a crack addict.

2024 purple level member flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Kevin Macqueery?***

Dec 9, 2016, 8:13 PM

Dec 9, 2016, 8:15 PM

Can't be Manifold because of the grammar and spelling.

Dec 9, 2016, 8:43 PM

I go with the great Suites for the following:

Missing a subject pronoun in first sentence.

Vest. 'Nuff said.

Somehow misspelled "its", but can use a three syllable word like "attrition".

The almighty Manafold is close in style, though. . . .

Funny, because I was in Academy tonight and they had all

Dec 9, 2016, 8:46 PM

their dirtpecker shirts on clearance.

Gamecocks the last three seasons -

Dec 9, 2016, 8:57 PM

2014 - When Chad Morris leaves and half their defense going to the NFL takes it's toll on the team...

2015 - With half their defense leaving for the NFL and opposing DC's figuring out their lame offense takes its toll on the team...

2016 - After Clemson loses first game of the playoff and graduation / attrition takes it's toll on the team...

2017? When Hunter Johnson has his inevitable sophomore slump and half their defense leaves for the NFL...

You would at least think that by now they would have figured out that Brent Venables is always going to have four classes of defenders in the program WHO CAN PLAY... and another one always on the way.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Dec 9, 2016, 8:59 PM

“You take the lies out of him, and he'll shrink to the size of your hat; you take the malice out of him, and he'll disappear”

Mark Twain

Manaturd?***

Dec 9, 2016, 9:28 PM

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpgmilitary_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: Manaturd?***

Dec 10, 2016, 6:19 AM

It's hilarious and also says a lot that most everyone knew this was from manafold. The level of delusion from this idiot is epic. The crazy thing is this is one of his more sane posts.

Dec 9, 2016, 9:40 PM

Frankly people that go to Shamecock @ coot sites have inferiority complexes and need help...you guys who worry about what coots think are the same people who get fired for surfing the net and playing with your social media sites at work! Try adopting Dabo's mantra...worry about Clemson and nobody else!

??

Dec 9, 2016, 10:14 PM

??

DB23

Keep your friends close and your enemies closer.

Dec 10, 2016, 1:32 AM [ in reply to Re: Guess which fgf superstar said this gem ]

nm

Dec 10, 2016, 6:22 AM [ in reply to Re: Guess which fgf superstar said this gem ]

Ha-ha. Good grief. What an idiotic assumption. Let me guess, you don't live in sc?

Side issue, but SportSuites has gone missing.

Dec 9, 2016, 10:03 PM

Don't miss his weird rants but find it odd that he simply went MIA all of a sudden.

Oh well ...

badge-donor-15yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

That was fuuny. Haha Thanks****

Dec 9, 2016, 10:09 PM

Dec 9, 2016, 10:29 PM

It's funny hearing their fans say things like "Enjoy it while you can!" as if Clemson being better than South Carolina is some sort of aberration. Look at the series record, dude. This is how it's supposed to be.

Dec 9, 2016, 11:02 PM

I think the "enjoy it while you can " gang is spearheaded by two distinct groups , both equally Cootish and unequivocally daft .
Group One is the actual , grew up rooting for the Coots type of loser who cannot accept the futility they have existed in for their entire miserable history . They make up the majority of the two groups . Wait'll Next Year !
Group Two are the Johnny Come Lately , moved to South Varolina in 2009 from Indiana crowd that saw the streak and the massive amount of Coot gear displayed prominantly on Wal Mart racks and thought " Hey man , I can finally have some excellence to cheer for ! " They bought as much as they could carry and started loving them some Spurrier . They are also responsible for the overflowing Goodwill bins around the state over the last 3 years .
Hardcore coots and a bunch of bandwaggoners that right about now look like somebody just up and slapped em' in front of their kids .

DB23

Pick any one of them. They're all stupid as ****.***

Dec 9, 2016, 10:45 PM

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-20yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Sometimes good things fall apart so better things can fall together.

Dec 9, 2016, 10:57 PM

Could be any of the delusional projectors...

Replies: 28
| visibility 1
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic