Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
Sounds like Colin Cowherd has a source on UGA paying players
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 40
| visibility 1

Sounds like Colin Cowherd has a source on UGA paying players

Feb 28, 2018, 9:39 AM

https://247sports.com/Bolt/Colin-Cowherd-knows-SEC-football-team-is-paying-players-115609547

badge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

sure Colin...and you will reveal it if you

Feb 28, 2018, 9:40 AM

listen to his program for a year so his ratings go up

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

My father was a relentlessly self-improving boulangerie owner from Belgium with low grade narcolepsy and a penchant for buggery. My mother was a fifteen year old French prostitute named Chloe with webbed feet. My father would womanize, he would drink. He would make outrageous claims like he invented the question mark. Sometimes he would accuse chestnuts of being lazy. The sort of general malaise that only the genius possess and the insane lament.

Re: sure Colin...and you will reveal it if you

Feb 28, 2018, 10:01 AM

IT IS MOST DEFINITELY GEORGIA. THEY HAVE A LAWYER DOWN THERE THAT IS THE RING LEADER.

THANKS!***

Feb 28, 2018, 12:43 PM

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpgringofhonor-francismarion.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

"I've played multiple sports and would bet any amount that I'm still more athletic than you at this present time...."

Feb 28, 2018, 2:49 PM [ in reply to Re: sure Colin...and you will reveal it if you ]

the aforementioned activity is considered illegal,so it couldn't possibly be a lawyer.more likely a member of the clergy.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpgmilitary_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

null

Feb 28, 2018, 3:02 PM

it is indeed a lawyer. he is teaching uga boosters how to cheat like they did in the old days.

Feb 28, 2018, 11:43 PM

just kidding.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpgmilitary_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

null

No one I'd rather support than the person with intimate

Feb 28, 2018, 10:02 AM [ in reply to sure Colin...and you will reveal it if you ]

knowledge that could help protect what little integrity CFB still holds, yet refuses.

More stupid people; the world is overrun.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

i wonder if they have a New Spring Church there***

Feb 28, 2018, 10:24 AM

My father was a relentlessly self-improving boulangerie owner from Belgium with low grade narcolepsy and a penchant for buggery. My mother was a fifteen year old French prostitute named Chloe with webbed feet. My father would womanize, he would drink. He would make outrageous claims like he invented the question mark. Sometimes he would accuse chestnuts of being lazy. The sort of general malaise that only the genius possess and the insane lament.

My first thought is always Auburn

Feb 28, 2018, 9:41 AM

However the UGA car malfunctions are quite suspicious.

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: My first thought is always Auburn

Feb 28, 2018, 10:22 AM

It would be interesting to know if said suspect has more reliable transportation, now that he has his dog collar on.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: Sounds like Colin Cowherd has a source on UGA paying players

Feb 28, 2018, 9:42 AM

If it is UGA no one would be shocked. Lotta sketchy stuff going on with recruits we battle them for.

Feb 28, 2018, 9:47 AM

It is Georgia.

I've been saying that awhile. Ask high school coaches and you'll get an earful.

Kirby is apparently not even troubling himself to be subtle. It's hard to imagine it won't bite him at some point.

Feb 28, 2018, 9:53 AM

I don't think anyone is afraid of the NCAA anymore.

Not so fast my friend

Feb 28, 2018, 9:58 AM

Right now, with the FBI making them look inept with the basketball investigations, they almost gotta put up a strong front.

As to Quo's post

This just proves how stupid Smart really is. UGA sits in a state that produces about 40 fours and above each year. Half of those guys would stay instate and GT is no competition at this point on the Recruiting Trail.

Feb 28, 2018, 10:06 AM [ in reply to Re: Sounds like Colin Cowherd has a source on UGA paying players ]

Thats why the FBI got into hoops payoffs probably. UNC debacle showed how gutless and useless the NCAA is

badge-donor-05yr.jpgringofhonor-74tiger.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Feb 28, 2018, 1:02 PM [ in reply to Re: Sounds like Colin Cowherd has a source on UGA paying players ]

Why should they be afraid of the NCAA, it is to hard to prove that cash$$$ has been paid to recruits or anyone else, the recruit could say they paid me cash, and it still can't be proved unless the deal was recorded video audio recording. I would assume that the bag man would be smarter and a lot more careful than to allow a one time only face to face meeting between the recruit and bag man to be recorded. Have the meeting waffle house using one of those writing board like they were deaf, or having a meal in a mall cafeteria. The deal is made right there without any vocal words being spoken, or any cash money changing hands. Discuss everything on one of those writing boards of what will be expected in the play for pay deal, and what it's going to be worth to the kid. Tell him when to expect a package through the mail with the first payment being in the package along with one of those unregistered cell phones they can use to make contact with each other. There you go, and the NCAA can't prove a thing against the recruit or the bag man. And the recruit don't ever have to know the bag man's real name bc there will never be but the one face to face meeting after the first one with the writing board where they made the deal on, and the bag man took the writing board back with him. Everything will be done with a package through the mail, and two unregistered cell phones!!!

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

I see a lot of vacated wins in UGAs future.***

Feb 28, 2018, 9:55 AM [ in reply to Re: Sounds like Colin Cowherd has a source on UGA paying players ]

military_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

And vacated national titles.

Feb 28, 2018, 10:12 AM

Oh wait....

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

"Dabo crushed my soul." --- Classof09

Feb 28, 2018, 10:15 AM

It would be more interesting to hear which SEC teams isn't paying their players.

Well I'd be asking for my money back if I were the chickens***

Feb 28, 2018, 10:27 AM

2024 purple level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: Well I'd be asking for my money back if I were the chickens***

Feb 28, 2018, 11:04 AM

USuc doesn't make sense. Don't schools usually pay for good players?

Feb 28, 2018, 10:50 AM [ in reply to Re: Sounds like Colin Cowherd has a source on UGA paying players ]

What would really be funny if USuC was the one he was speaking of and they still suck ! That would be hilarious! Oh wait they are a joke!

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Sounds like CowTurd has nothing, and wants listeners

Feb 28, 2018, 11:06 AM

I mean I could say "I know of an SEC team that's cheating" with zero evidence, and it's just a matter of time before I'm 'proven right'.

My guess would be Auburn.***

Feb 28, 2018, 12:35 PM

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpgringofhonor-jospehg.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: My guess would be Auburn.***

Feb 28, 2018, 12:41 PM

The honest answer is every school that’s somewhat relevant is paying players.

badge-donor-05yr.jpgmilitary_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

"Smelley, Garcia, and Beecher are going to lead you to 4-8." - york_tiger

Guess that means SCU is clean.***

Feb 28, 2018, 12:42 PM

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpgringofhonor-francismarion.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

"I've played multiple sports and would bet any amount that I'm still more athletic than you at this present time...."

Re: Guess that means SCU is clean.***

Feb 28, 2018, 12:44 PM

2024 purple level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpgringofhonor-classof1994.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Why do dogs always race to the door when the doorbell rings? It's almost never for them.

Feb 28, 2018, 12:47 PM [ in reply to Guess that means SCU is clean.*** ]

I wish that were true. It would make me feel better about being terrible.

Unfortunately we cheat and still suck.

badge-donor-05yr.jpgmilitary_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

"Smelley, Garcia, and Beecher are going to lead you to 4-8." - york_tiger

Feb 28, 2018, 1:10 PM

LOL! Well, that parallels Clemson being hinted at in the basketball investigation. If the Tigers were as sinister as other named programs, one would wonder just how bad Clemson would be if they didn't cheat!

2024 orange level member flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Mar 1, 2018, 4:09 PM [ in reply to Re: Guess that means SCU is clean.*** ]

Classof09 said:

I wish that were true. It would make me feel better about being terrible.

Unfortunately we cheat and still suck.

I honestly haven't heard of much of anything lately regarding South Carolina, at least not since South Carolina backed away from Carey Tate, and since Spurrier ran career bagman Brad Lawing out of town, anyhow.

There aren't an infinite number of bagman coaches out there...I am actually not aware of any on the South Carolina staff at the moment. (Muschamp himself is the only one who has ever been accused of that, and that was by an Auburn kid who claimed "Muschamp just pulled the money out of the desk", which is almost NEVER the way it works...that accusation sounded fishy. Coaches almost never get their own hands dirty.) Doesn't necessarily make your staff clean, mind, just that none of them have that kind of reputation right now.

There's always the odd booster doing a favor for a kid from his town or whatnot, but I would really doubt anybody backed up the Brinks truck for any of your guys.

I'm a big cynic myself, but I just don't see it with South Carolina right now. Why do you?

Mar 2, 2018, 8:09 AM

Really?? Let me help you with that:
http://www.ncaa.org/about/resources/media-center/news/south-carolina-commits-recruiting-violations-football

Mar 2, 2018, 11:33 AM

I suppose those are technically "primary" violations but I dunno if I'd consider that outright "cheating", more like "bending the rules really hard." Improper, sure, but it's also a mile off of having a burner phone with which you make a bunch of unlogged calls to violate the amount of contact you're having with a recruit, and it's MILES away from handing over a truckload of cash. Even if they get the worst spanking the NCAA can administer over that it isn't going to cost them any scholies, it's just going to take the coaches in question off the road for awhile. (And they can probably be replaced by GA's or others, so the school will have the same # of guys out on the road.)

If that's the worst they're doing, good on them. Like I said, Spurrier, while arrogant as sin, wasn't ever dirty and he allegedly ran Lawing off precisely because he didn't like his tactics; he didn't want any of that tarnishing his name. And I just haven't been hearing any stories about Muschamp going around making it rain either, and certainly not at South Carolina.

What I've heard - thus far - about Muschamp are that he's aggressive as heck and a long-hours guy who will grind and grind some more on the trail. Whereas with the likes of Hugh Freeze, everybody knew what he was about and in real short order. Doesn't mean the Champ won't start dabbling in the Dark Arts at some point but it doesn't seem like he's gone there thus far.

That kind of stuff gets you talked about. A lot.

With the exception of $CU of course...

Feb 28, 2018, 1:32 PM [ in reply to Re: My guess would be Auburn.*** ]

You clowns are playing players yet you're still totally irrelevant.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-20yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Sometimes good things fall apart so better things can fall together.

Mine too...

Feb 28, 2018, 1:32 PM [ in reply to My guess would be Auburn.*** ]

It's not like it hasn't happened before. Many times before.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-20yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Sometimes good things fall apart so better things can fall together.

Feb 28, 2018, 1:25 PM

If Cowherd or, anyone. has hard and fast evidence that a school is cheating, report it to the NCAA. If they fail to report it, that's part of the problem. If the NCAA does nothing or botches the investigation, that's further evidence of their ineptness. To continually say the sky is falling when there is no evidence, does nothing to clean up the mess that many believe exists throughout college athletics. We have already seen evidence how athletics affects academics and nothing was done by the NCAA.

Those of us who now have or have had children can relate to the problem of schools when it comes to "pushing the limits". A child will push the limits until they reach the point when the parents will say, "mo more", and mean it. Some parents may say "no more" but do not follow through on punishment.

badge-ringofhonor-joe21.jpgmilitary_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

I had a friend that played D1 football and he had friends play for UGA a few years ago

Feb 28, 2018, 1:28 PM

He said they looked him in the eyes and openly admitted to being paid. Not poking fun at UGA because it definitely happens at most places.

Re: I had a friend that played D1 football and he had friends play for UGA a few years ago

Feb 28, 2018, 1:35 PM

Yup..

I was deployed with a soldier whos brother played corner at GT and he told me the stories of he and players got paid. Said that his brother would be chillin in his dorm and someone would slide an envelope under the door with cash in it...

Also the alumnus waiting outside the locker room with hand shakes and hugs would slide money in their pockets....Definitely a dirty part of the game...

military_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

"We the people are the rightful masters of both Congress and the courts, not to overthrow the Constitution but to overthrow the men who pervert the Constitution." - Abraham Lincoln

I Stopped at Colin Cowherd

Mar 1, 2018, 1:45 PM

NM

Mar 1, 2018, 9:05 PM

Wow....some pretty amazing accusations coming from you tigerfans. Sounds like sour grapes to me. Has 1981 been stricken from the history books in South Carolina? Then you inducted Ford into your HOF? Lmao! No one's paying recruits in Athens but carry on if it helps y'all to sleep at night.
Last season was just the beginning. Gata Kirby!

Mar 2, 2018, 11:14 AM

...The same guy who said Clemson was a fraud? What does he know?

Replies: 40
| visibility 1
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic