Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
Great job by the students tonight.
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 5
| visibility 1

Great job by the students tonight.

Jan 21, 2020, 11:55 PM

Showed up in good numbers and made some nice noise in half #2. Very lackluster performance by the rest of the base of fans though. Actually, very pitiful effort as far as bothering to show up by the non-student fanbase, the group that is allowed too eager to criticize the coach. But great job by the students, really came in clutch down the stretch.

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: Great job by the students tonight.

Jan 22, 2020, 12:14 AM

They were there for Duke as was I. Can’t make all mid-week games but I’m glad they did!

Jan 22, 2020, 7:52 AM

like I said yesterday 7pm is too early and 9 pm is too late. The 8pm start was too middle for many people I guess. If about 10% of the people who go to football would go to hoops you'd have a full LJ all the time

badge-donor-05yr.jpgringofhonor-74tiger.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

The Ironic Thing About This

Jan 22, 2020, 10:25 AM

is all those IPTAY members who were allowed to purchase the premium sideline seats with the idea of reselling at a profit on the secondary market are now having to eat the cost of those tickets.

i was at the game with 2 of my kids

Jan 22, 2020, 8:35 PM

but making a 8pm game on a Tuesday is rough

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Geville Tiger on Clemson football , "Dabo's only problem is he has to deal with turd fans questioning every move he makes.”

Jan 22, 2020, 9:26 PM

Our students were great! I would like to see them start heckling the opposing teams though. No vulgarity just getting under their skin. Coach Prez sits right behind our bench and he was on his feet cheering and signaling for fans to get on their feet. And by golly I did. He is a fantastic supporter. After the duke win he was on the floor with the team celebrating.

Replies: 5
| visibility 1
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic