Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
Great article
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - General Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 25
| visibility 552

Great article

Jul 10, 2020, 3:29 PM

Entire article is spot on.

https://hotair.com/archives/john-s-2/2020/07/10/first-notice-lefts-epistemic-breach/

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg2005_majors_champ.jpgbadge-ringofhonor-xtiger.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

this is the problem

Jul 10, 2020, 3:40 PM

when the end justifies the means at any cost.

And then we wonder why it's so hard to get people to follow guidelines in a pandemic.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpgbadge-ringofhonor-franc1968.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: this is the problem

Jul 11, 2020, 11:49 AM

when the end justifies the means at any cost.

And then we wonder why it's so hard to get people to follow guidelines in a pandemic.

You couldn't be more accurate. We are so over the top, on both the left and the right, that reconciliation and fraternity seem impossible.

badge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: Great article

Jul 10, 2020, 3:50 PM

The Covington kid’s crime was his smirk. And being white. But mainly the smirk. It infuriated the left and so it is inexcusable. Had he just cowered and knelt before the oppressed minority representative like he was supposed to, especially because he was so white, everything would have been fine.

Plus, I’m pretty sure the Southern Poverty Law Center has designated hotair.com a hate site. So, whatever.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

"Anybody that says Coach Brownell is the best coach to come through Clemson is going to start an argument." -JP Hall

...waiting for the mob to descend...***

Jul 10, 2020, 4:07 PM

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Yes, the MOB of this liberal safe haven called Tnet

Jul 10, 2020, 4:16 PM

Good god, even when you Limbaugh-listening, fake news sharing folks represent 95% of the demographics of this board, you STILL find a way to feel victimized.

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

found one, where's the rest, they usually come in a pack***

Jul 10, 2020, 4:21 PM

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Careful! All 7 of us on this whole website will be in here

Jul 10, 2020, 4:25 PM

before you know it.

Re: Careful! All 7 of us on this whole website will be in here

Jul 10, 2020, 4:29 PM

sounds like you're the one playing a victim

Sounds like you're making things up, Karen.***

Jul 10, 2020, 4:30 PM

the Karen reference, it only takes a few back and worths for

Jul 10, 2020, 4:32 PM

that to come out. Very original. I'll give you a TU for it.

Re: the Karen reference, it only takes a few back and worths for

Jul 11, 2020, 7:21 AM

It’s like teasing fragile snowflake cats with a laser pointer.
When you’re bored, just post a truthbomb and watch them pounce and reflexively denounce any information that doesn’t come from their carefully curated liberal bubble echo chamber. They consider any information that doesn’t come from CNN/MSNBC/NYT/WAPO/Democratic Underground/Daily Kos to be heretical and must be ignored. They consider that a rebuttal and a thorough debunking.
It’s hilarious how they melt.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

"Anybody that says Coach Brownell is the best coach to come through Clemson is going to start an argument." -JP Hall

Re: found one, where's the rest, they usually come in a pack***

Jul 11, 2020, 11:51 AM [ in reply to found one, where's the rest, they usually come in a pack*** ]

Here! I'm here! Sorry I'm late, had to stop for gas and glass bottles....you guys got any rags?

badge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

ENGINEERING/AG SCHOOL IN NW SC IS A LIBERAL MECCA.***

Jul 10, 2020, 4:22 PM [ in reply to Yes, the MOB of this liberal safe haven called Tnet ]

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpgringofhonor-jospehg.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Oops, there 2 of us now!!!

Jul 10, 2020, 4:26 PM

I wonder if RC Tiger® is going to invoke T-Net's anti-bullying policy?

So delicate.

HotAir.com, eh?

Jul 10, 2020, 4:14 PM

I don’t think the far right is immune from that. Look at the

Jul 10, 2020, 4:24 PM

kind of emails circling that many accept as fact:

https://www.tigernet.com/forum/thread/When-you-get-ready-to-vote-on-November-3rd-think-about-this-2001450?tstart=0

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpgringofhonor-jospehg.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

let me know when that shows up on Foxnews***

Jul 10, 2020, 4:26 PM

Re: let me know when that shows up on Foxnews***

Jul 10, 2020, 4:33 PM

Those are basically talking points from a Hannity show.

There's number 3***

Jul 10, 2020, 6:50 PM

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Hey x, I've caught you in a pile of lies in the past 2 days.

Jul 10, 2020, 4:39 PM

I'm down with the idea that wackos of all political stripes ignore reality, but how come you aren't concerned with your own epistemic breaches?

Want me to go find those posts for you?

2024 purple level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Falsehood flies, and truth comes limping after it, so that when men come to be undeceived, it is too late; the jest is over, and the tale hath had its effect: like a man, who hath thought of a good repartee when the discourse is changed, or the company parted; or like a physician, who hath found out an infallible medicine, after the patient is dead.
- Jonathan Swift

Re: Hey x, I've caught you in a pile of lies in the past 2 days.

Jul 10, 2020, 4:53 PM

Comments like this is why we don't get it? We do not get why so many of you seem totally out to lunch.

Do you really not see the video and then see/hear the commentary and notice THEY DO NOT MATCH, and they made some things up totally?

It is comical to one extent, but also sad. How many laws in our judicial system depend on the word "reasonable"...

IMO many millions of people are not qualified to judge reasonable.

Re: Hey x, I've caught you in a pile of lies in the past 2 days.

Jul 10, 2020, 5:09 PM

I said I agreed on that point. Did you miss that? I don't get why I can agree and you don't hear that.

And I also said that xtiger suffers routinely from cognitive breaches, because he does the same thing as those people -- he made things up!

2024 purple level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Falsehood flies, and truth comes limping after it, so that when men come to be undeceived, it is too late; the jest is over, and the tale hath had its effect: like a man, who hath thought of a good repartee when the discourse is changed, or the company parted; or like a physician, who hath found out an infallible medicine, after the patient is dead.
- Jonathan Swift

And 4

Jul 10, 2020, 6:52 PM [ in reply to Hey x, I've caught you in a pile of lies in the past 2 days. ]

3 more to go! Come on guys! We can get to 7.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

I can show you 4 times xtiger lied in 1 day!***

Jul 10, 2020, 6:56 PM

- Jonathan Swift

zoom....***

Jul 10, 2020, 11:17 PM

Replies: 25
| visibility 552
Archives - General Boards Archive
add New Topic