Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
Smart people on TNET...help me understand!!!!!
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 62
| visibility 1

Smart people on TNET...help me understand!!!!!

Feb 5, 2016, 2:10 PM

Wife commits adultrey with three guys. Is promising one she is going to leave me for him, God will make it happen, I'm the worst human on earth, sorriest excuse for a husband and daddy!! She wants DIVORCE bad and can't happen quick enough. Finally, I tell her that I have finally been able to retain a lawyer and divorce papers are ready to be served so we can go on with our lives....NOW, she is pissed as HE!! I thought she would have been glad. I don't understand!!

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpgringofhonormyfavorange.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: Smart people on TNET...help me understand!!!!!

Feb 5, 2016, 2:12 PM

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

I like your funny words magic man

Feb 5, 2016, 2:30 PM

seriously though I've never understood the dynamic of people marrying the people they cheated on their first S.O with. They are going to do the same thing to you that they did to them. I guess the old saying that some people deserve each other is very true.

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Feb 5, 2016, 10:37 PM

Yep, if they will cheat with you, they will cheat on you.

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Oh come on. . She got to have some skills

Feb 5, 2016, 3:17 PM [ in reply to Re: Smart people on TNET...help me understand!!!!! ]

3 at one time. .. video ?

Geville Tiger on Clemson football , "Dabo's only problem is he has to deal with turd fans questioning every move he makes.”

Her fantasy world popped.***

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg2011_pickem_champ.jpgbadge-ringofhonor-soccerkrzy.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Cole @ Beach Cole w/ Clemson Hat

^^^Basically This^^^...

Feb 5, 2016, 2:27 PM

Her anger is nothing but Fear. Let her be mad. The reality of her decisions are coming home to roost and she isn't ready for the hard bite of reality.

badge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Pretty much. I wouldn't recommend trying to destroy

Feb 5, 2016, 2:29 PM

her life completely like below, remain calm and amicable, you two loved each other once and are both overall good people; however, you do not need to pander to her being upset. You can set your boundaries, it's up to her if she wants to abide by them.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg2011_pickem_champ.jpgbadge-ringofhonor-soccerkrzy.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Cole @ Beach Cole w/ Clemson Hat

Great advice--

Feb 5, 2016, 3:04 PM

Get out, get going but remember you share a child and for the next 20 years or so you will share a child.

You dont have to take her calls, you dont have to answer her texts, shoot , you dont have to read them. But you have to share a child--

Been there, done that brother MFO. Still doing it.

And you so you know you arent the lone ranger, mine remarried 4 years ago. 3 months ago she found out I am considering remarriage ( considering !!!).

She blew 12 fuses,my cell phone, our daughters cell phone and anyone else that would listen

They are all crazy. BUT YOU SHARE A CHILD. NEVER FORGET THAT

@MyfavOrange

badge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: Great advice--

Feb 5, 2016, 3:22 PM

she's been remarried for 4 years and blew a fuse when she found out you are considering remarriage??

That's mucho cray cray.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

"Clemson has been historically better than Carolina. That's pretty obvious." - Classof09

"No one knew we were overhyped until the season started." - Classof09

Once you have been 11 under par---

Feb 5, 2016, 3:59 PM

Shooting in the 90's just doesnt cut it!! She'll get use to him, if she can afford to feed him!

(if i knew how to make a LbB smiley face I would put it here )

Re: Great advice--

Feb 5, 2016, 10:33 PM [ in reply to Great advice-- ]

You won't share a child for the next 20 years, you will share a child for the rest of your lives.

Im not reading all these post. Might want to find out if child

Feb 5, 2016, 10:50 PM

Is his.

Popped ? You mean like the absolute pounding her

Feb 5, 2016, 2:58 PM [ in reply to Her fantasy world popped.*** ]

ego is taking now that she realizes she has lost an awesome husband in #### ?

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Brad Brownell: Only Larry freaking Shyatt has a WORSE overall winning percentage among Clemson basketball coaches since 1975. Let that sink in. It's Larry Shyatt & then Brad Brownell.

your 1st mistake was believing you could ever understand one***

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

null

Hi there 117, you must've missed the part where ####

Feb 5, 2016, 2:20 PM

asked for feedback from the "Smart people on TNET."

Therefore, one of two things have happened, either:

1) You didn't follow directions
2) You have an over-inflated opinion of yourself

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

"IDIOT POSTER OF THE MONTH SO FAR...GWP-- You have won IPM Award for your failure to completely comprehend a clear post & then choose to attack someone who points out your ignorance. While you are not yet in the same No Class Catagory as deRoberts, ClemTiger117 & Tigerdug23, you are getting closer to the Sewer Dwellers." - coachmac

Re: Hi there 117, you must've missed the part where ####

Feb 5, 2016, 2:23 PM

"Clemson has been historically better than Carolina. That's pretty obvious." - Classof09

maybe 117 stop wetting the bed recently

Feb 5, 2016, 2:24 PM [ in reply to Hi there 117, you must've missed the part where #### ]

and with that HUGH win in his holster is feeling it?

just spit-ballin' here of course...

Re: Hi there 117, you must've missed the part where ####

Feb 5, 2016, 2:24 PM [ in reply to Hi there 117, you must've missed the part where #### ]

;)

null

Yeah, that's pretty much

Feb 5, 2016, 2:29 PM

spot on.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

"IDIOT POSTER OF THE MONTH SO FAR...GWP-- You have won IPM Award for your failure to completely comprehend a clear post & then choose to attack someone who points out your ignorance. While you are not yet in the same No Class Catagory as deRoberts, ClemTiger117 & Tigerdug23, you are getting closer to the Sewer Dwellers." - coachmac

Re: Hi there 117, you must've missed the part where ####***

Feb 5, 2016, 2:26 PM [ in reply to Hi there 117, you must've missed the part where #### ]

That's going to leave a mark

Feb 5, 2016, 4:01 PM [ in reply to Hi there 117, you must've missed the part where #### ]

it will

Who really understands women....

AKA TCI bashers

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpgbadge-ringofhonor-franc1968.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Don't give that b*tch a d*mn thing.

Feb 5, 2016, 2:14 PM

That's just my 2 cents.

Snowflake Basher........Out

Re: Don't give that b*tch a d*mn thing.

Feb 5, 2016, 2:59 PM

can I TMial you my address so you can mail me your 2 cents? ;)

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpgringofhonormyfavorange.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: Don't give that b*tch a d*mn thing.

Feb 5, 2016, 3:00 PM

TMI

badge-donor-05yr.jpgmilitary_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Who cares whether she's pissed?

Feb 5, 2016, 2:17 PM

YOU'RE the one who should be pissed. Get rid of her as fast as you can.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

"Dabo crushed my soul." --- Classof09

good luck..,

Feb 5, 2016, 2:25 PM

Lots of it...b/c your life is sr*wed for years to come unless you start Shag Dancing to crazy Beach Boys or Eagles tunes down at Fat Harolds Club in Ocean Drive SC (know he died last year..fat)..

or get a RV so to follow Tigers to all away games ( plus you're gonna need a mobile home to escape bill collectors or more wild Wommens).

GoTiGERS !

badge-donor-10yr.jpgringofhonorlightbulbbill.jpgmilitary_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

If she tries to get you to sleep with her

Feb 5, 2016, 3:54 PM [ in reply to Who cares whether she's pissed? ]

DONT do it! It erases her past deeds and re-consummated the marriage so to speak.

####, if everything you say is true, and there's not a

Feb 5, 2016, 2:19 PM

valid "her side" of the story, then you should have a line of attorneys waiting for this case. Do yourself a favor and hire the best you can find. It may cost you more, but that decision will pay for itself many times over.

what's to understand. Serve the papers and walk Away

Can you give me her contact info?

Geville Tiger on Clemson football , "Dabo's only problem is he has to deal with turd fans questioning every move he makes.”

here's what i think

she sees you as her safety net. she thinks that if this new guy is not what she hoped he would be that she can just come back to you.

Re: here's what i think

Feb 5, 2016, 2:28 PM

^^^^ this. Been there with a woman before. Wasn't married to the girl and wasn't married at the time I was with her either. All it is is stringing you along as a safety net. If the new guy is a ###### (which he most likely is) then she thinks she will run back to you.

Re: Smart people on TNET...help me understand!!!!!***

Feb 5, 2016, 2:24 PM

Feb 5, 2016, 2:25 PM

Do your best to keep the kids out of it. Don't talk bad about your wife to your kids. They will find out themselves. As far as they are concerned take the high road.

Feb 5, 2016, 2:30 PM

I'd imagine she wanted to have her cake and eat it too.

She wanted to keep you on the back burner while doing lord knows what with these other dudes.

You burst that bubble and now she doesn't like it. it's like a kid not getting their way.

I'd heed GWP's advice too. Get the best lawyer you can, even though it seems you have a very good case against her, I've heard the courts side with the woman a lot of the time.

I don't know SC divorce laws, but in NC #### would do

Feb 5, 2016, 2:34 PM

very well. IF everything he says is 100% accurate and he has no fault. Plus he'd be able to sue all 3 guys that knocked the bottom out of it.

would he have to call witnesses from the

Feb 5, 2016, 2:35 PM

tnet masses?

Re: I don't know SC divorce laws, but in NC #### would do

Feb 5, 2016, 2:35 PM [ in reply to I don't know SC divorce laws, but in NC #### would do ]

I like NC laws. I know a guy whose wife did the nasty with MANY outside dudes(and he had proof) and she's set up for life off of dudes money because SC court sided with her. She took it all so to speak.

Crazy exes are like a box of chocolates....

Feb 5, 2016, 2:37 PM

they will kill your dog.

2024 purple level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

'I Cannot Sanction Your Buffoonery'

Feb 5, 2016, 2:42 PM

Adultery is unforgivable in my book. Get a good lawyer and don't look back.

Feb 5, 2016, 2:55 PM

She probably just figured out that adultery is a criminal act in most states and therfore just lost all claims to any marital assets.

Feb 5, 2016, 2:59 PM

If you think it is ever going to get any better, then just stop thinking that. It does NOT get any better - EVER.

Feb 5, 2016, 3:10 PM

Reality has set in for her. If that guy drops her, don't answer your phone.

Feb 5, 2016, 3:09 PM

Well, since you asked. Back up to the "Wife commits adultery with three guys..." part. Why do you care that she's mad and why do you want to understand?

There is nothing you can do to "make" someone commit adultery. That is 100% on her. Your not the worst husband and father you just happened to, unfortunately, fall in love with a woman that has a head problem.

Actually your in the cat birds seat. She commits adultery she doesn't get alimony, child support or custody of the kids. That isn't going to happen.

Gather the kids to you as best you can, don't let them be pawns between you and her and get her the #### outa yours and the kids lives.

Sorry for your problems. God is in there somewhere. There is life after her, really.

One more thing--- and IT will happen..

Feb 5, 2016, 3:11 PM

Just wait until you get engaged and remarried and buy a new house and move on with another woman.

Trust Me you havent seen full goose bozo crazy until then!

Amen to that..***

Feb 5, 2016, 4:19 PM

GO TIGERS!!

Feb 5, 2016, 3:27 PM

Been divorced 8 year and my x is blowing my phone up right now. Get everything you possibly can on her and take everything from her. Then just change you number, email and any other way she can contact you.
GO TIGERS !!!

military_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Feb 5, 2016, 3:36 PM

She'd be living at her friend's house or dead by now if she was my wife.

Bi+ch, bye!

Apparently she's living at up to 3 friend's houses .... hth.***

Feb 5, 2016, 3:45 PM

Brad Brownell: Only Larry freaking Shyatt has a WORSE overall winning percentage among Clemson basketball coaches since 1975. Let that sink in. It's Larry Shyatt & then Brad Brownell.

Feb 5, 2016, 3:44 PM

whatever you do the last thing it should be is to consider staying with her. 3 guys??!!?? That's just dirty and if she's admitting to three there are probably more you don't know about. Follow through with
the divorce and kick her to the curb ASAP.

get checked for STDs.***

Feb 5, 2016, 4:18 PM

"Anybody that says Coach Brownell is the best coach to come through Clemson is going to start an argument." -JP Hall

Re: get checked for STDs.***

Feb 5, 2016, 4:21 PM

Seriously, ignorance is NOT bliss when it comes to syphilis and herpes.

Feb 5, 2016, 4:10 PM

Just to be clear, was it three guys at once or three total over a period of time?

Yes***

Feb 5, 2016, 4:20 PM

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Aspiring member of the TigerNet Sewer Dwellers

Feb 5, 2016, 10:39 PM [ in reply to Re: Smart people on TNET...help me understand!!!!! ]

It is probably more like the only three he has found out about yet.

Dayum

Feb 5, 2016, 10:18 PM

I have a buddy going through same thing. Your wife's name isn't Caroline is it? Or as we call her tyranohorous. My friends wife is so triflin she lies about going to work on days off for cancer fundraisers.

Feb 5, 2016, 10:24 PM

the 3 guys, was this at the same time?

Feb 5, 2016, 10:36 PM

Sounds like you married a crazy woman.

You've probably been waiting for my response.

Feb 6, 2016, 8:14 AM

Run, mfo.

Best advice i have read is to be there

Feb 6, 2016, 8:23 AM

For the kids. Don't talk bad about her. She probably will about you, but they will understand as they mature. Get the best lawyer! Not the best that you can afford, get the best. It will pay off.

Feb 6, 2016, 9:37 AM

Sorry you're going through this situation and as time drags on more damage will be done. She knows that you still aren't over her and she's taking advantage of that. Even though she's pursuing her own interests, she wants to maintain some control over you. Notice this is after she bumped into you and your new fox. If you really care about your lady, then be careful about how you deal with your ex. She will try to ruin this new relationship by trying to manipulate you. Don't know all the details so as always, eat the chicken and spit out the bones. Be strong bro!

Replies: 62
| visibility 1
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic