Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
Granddaughter(21) is hosting her visting Japanese BF & he’s wired to see SB...
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 8
| visibility 1,800

Granddaughter(21) is hosting her visting Japanese BF & he’s wired to see SB...

Feb 2, 2020, 3:06 PM

more than seeing NYC days earlier. He’s attending Oxford in England, so smart.

My Daughter has the usual American eats ready when he arrives later today in Myrtle Beach..with pizza, beer, etc.

Saying, is American football great or what?!

badge-donor-10yr.jpgringofhonorlightbulbbill.jpgmilitary_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: Granddaughter(21) is entertaining her visting Japanese BF & he’s wired to see SB...

Feb 2, 2020, 3:21 PM

LBB , Ask him do the Japanese remember the Clemson/Duke game all those yrs ago ?

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

DB23

his parents aren't old enough to remember

Feb 2, 2020, 3:37 PM

maybe he could ask his grandparents

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: Granddaughter(21) is entertaining her visting Japanese BF & he’s wired to see SB...

Feb 2, 2020, 3:38 PM [ in reply to Re: Granddaughter(21) is entertaining her visting Japanese BF & he’s wired to see SB... ]

My grandparents went to that and came home with so much random fun stuff for an 11 year old. They should bring it back, it's better than a Thursday night game!

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Feb 2, 2020, 5:34 PM [ in reply to Re: Granddaughter(21) is entertaining her visting Japanese BF & he’s wired to see SB... ]

I remember going to the Mirage Bowl, Tokyo 1982. We beat Wake Forest. Did we play Duke in Japan later on?

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Feb 2, 2020, 3:35 PM

Heck with the SB, I'd be on the beach with you granddaughter! Beautiful day out... Especially for the brits. Please tell him don't bring mine of that corona stuff to SC.

Horry Tiger might not like that... Lol

badge-donor-05yr.jpg2016_pickem_champ.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Feb 2, 2020, 3:40 PM

His daughter is dating the young man kerigan ... you can't just go hang out on the beach with her like that ;)

DB23

Feb 2, 2020, 3:42 PM

Ohio guzimus (I think that is good morning in Japanese)

badge-donor-05yr.jpgringofhonor-74tiger.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Feb 2, 2020, 4:33 PM

3 girl friends and 21 grand daughters, my lord you are like a rabbit.

badge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Replies: 8
| visibility 1,800
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic