Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
Gotta Say it
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 2
| visibility 1,085

Gotta Say it

Jan 12, 2016, 12:58 PM

Reading this board ....

Can you guys for once just enjoy a spectacular season of success that culminated in a very hard fought National Championship Game where the lead changed hands a few times but we came up just short.

Some of the media and some of the fans thought we just hadn't really been tested. Last night proved to anyone that no one other than Clemson should have faced off Alabama in that game.

Quit whining about ESPN, the Coots, dumb Alabama fans, etc, etc.

Just how good does it have to be for you to be absolutely delighted with this past season? I am thrilled, wearing orange proudly, and I know the best is yet to come. We didn't lose because of the refs, a bad call, or anything but that we played a really great team and we just didn't get it done in a couple of areas. It's ok, it doesn't reflect on your manhood, the university, or anything else in your life.

Proud of the Tigers

Proud of Clemson

The Best Is Yet To Come!

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: Gotta Say it

Jan 12, 2016, 1:11 PM

We appreciate you taking the time to verbally put us in our place, where would this world be without wonderful, saintly fans like yourself? What's the weather like up on that vaulted throne you've placed yourself? We can love and support this team, yes OUR team, even though we have some frustrations from the game. If coaches give teams a 24 hour period to celebrate/mourn and then move on, why can those of us that feel things a little more readily than you stoic, saintly, detached fans be afforded the same grace period? Forgive me but not all of us react the same, give us time, we'll come around.

Re: Gotta Say it

Jan 12, 2016, 1:35 PM

ME TOO! Look forward to Sept. 3rd at Jordan Hare was hoping to be welcoming the National Champs. Maybe next year. Classy team and fans. WDE

Replies: 2
| visibility 1,085
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic